Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Thanks @kokodus and @dotonly I am feeling better although still sick. 

@kokodus Yes, the proposal scene was so ridiculous and I just don't understand why Qi Qi would be so stupid to think Mo Nan would stop if she left Bo Hai. And honestly, I also don't know why Bo Hai fell for that proposal even though he said he understood why Qi Qi was doing it. It just felt like they both gave up instead of going through it together. Meh.. 

@sushilicious I didn't know IKEA served Fried Chicken! Here they have Fish and Chips, Butter chicken and some sort of pork roast (or something like that). I only care for the Swedish Meatballs and their soups (they're really good). I also love their almond cake. I'm kinda bummed out they don't sell Coca-cola products anymore and are instead serving their own version of sodas which they claim are "healthier" since they don't contain as much sugar. But they taste so weird to me..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Going to play for an hour and then watch Liverpool vs Arsenal.

Guess @triplem's hubby and I are on opposite sides this time. If I remember correctly he was a fan of arsenal. 

Yes he is ...the trashing they got last night though . ...safe to say the hubs is sad :o

@staygold look forward to the pics ! 

Edited by Guest

I forgot to mention I finally watched Aquaman yesterday!

Some parts were cheesy but I still really liked it.

Should've probably stayed home and rested because I was so sick by the time I got home! LOL

• Like 2