Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

I forgot to mention I finally watched Aquaman yesterday!

Some parts were cheesy but I still really liked it.

Should've probably stayed home and rested because I was so sick by the time I got home! LOL

Awww... Hope you get better soon.... how's your kids been doing? are they better now?

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@lynne22 you are probably busy yesterday huh?

+2

I was a bit sleepy yesterday... my fever hasn't come down so I sleep alot LOL.... On one note I LOVE sleeping.. on another.. getting sick sucks... my throat feels like on fire these days.. but I can't cough any fire sadly :D

I've download Rampant.... will watch it soon..... ;)

• Like 1

@stroppyse I liked it better than other versions. That is saying a lot considering how much I love Lee Min Ho and MatsuJun. LOL. I don't know how much you are familiar about the original source material, but it is said that they have closely followed the manga in some aspects, and while also diverged a lot in certain aspects. Like for example, you don't see the extensive bullying here, and they replaced the red card with the bridge card. LOL. I liked the chemistry between the leads. And of course, pineapple head was my anchoring element. Hehe. I think you can watch a couple of eps and decide for yourself. 

@DhakraI'm rewatching Weightlifting fairy now. I went straight to the 13th ep. I know that's where all cuteness lies. Eeeeeee

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Has anyone watched NF's Black mirror : Bandersnatch yet?!? @sushilicious you should watch this. It's similar to that choices app you were telling us about. Hehe. 

My hubs told me about it.   You can pretty much determine the direction of the plot  - pretty cool 

Get well soon @lynne22 . 

Happy new year in advance @Sejabin

the pictures are beautiful @staygold. One for my bucket list . How long were you there ? 

———

For some reason I decided to watch sassy go go ( cheer up ) on Netflix .:lol: I love all these cheesy coming of age dramas ! 

Edited by Guest

@stroppyse LWG is cute . Last saw him in jugglers . I hope he gets a nice role soon. That drama has TOP star Shi whose their teacher & baby Ji  Soo ( he was so young there )  Chae Soo bin too. So I started watching.  Nice & fluffy. 

Did you watch k drama as a kid ? Like watch with your family?