Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus I paused at ep 4 or 5 because it wasn't finished airing and I wanted to just blaze through the angst I saw coming so I haven't finished it yet. I did watch videos of pieces of the ending though and it's a happy one. Friends to lovers romance thing.

@kokodus It's super cute from what I've seen and the ending is good. Unlike 15YOWFMB.... No Deng Lun though. =p

Also, I haven't finished Sweet Dreams either. Is that ending really cute?

@kokodus ep 3. I started watching when they were at ep 7 though and it was a once a week release. You know I don't have the patience for that! :lol: So I dropped it until it finished airing. Picking it back up tonight. 

Trailer for it: 

+2 Good moooorning Vietn.....I mean....Germany...technically.....oh please someone get the referance...

@triplemYep, they got quite the beating yesterday. I had a lot of fun, but I think your hubs won't be very happy about it.

@sushiliciousEverything gets better if the Simpsons are involved. 

@stroppyseI always knew you were philosophic. 

@kokodusI honestly did the same, I just didn't went too far. I think I fast forwarded / skipped though the first eight episodes and just watched KSJ scenes and any key moments. I also realized how many fantastic scenes I already forgot. 

Fairy was just so good, but very good decision of yours. The year can't end better. :D 

24 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2 Good moooorning Vietn.....I mean....Germany...technically.....oh please someone get the referance...

I don't get the reference. Explain. ^_^

Yep there are many good scenes that I almost forgot too. Got teary eyed in 15th ep because of his whole mom issue. Sigh. 

• Like 2