Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse Can you tell me at which chapter exactly does this happen?? I actually am opposite. I prefer the novels more than the adaptations. Especially Love o2o. I might have loved the drama My sunshine a little bit more because of Wallace, but i prefer the novel for other reasons. As for love o2o, you can literally see the pained expression in her face when he kissed her. It was in 18 or 19th ep. LIKE WHAT??? She almost made it look like he was harrasing her. I remember the novel version of that scene to be hot. So I concluded that Zheng Shuang is just bad at kissing. Sighhh. But it is true that Gu man writes her males to be more dominant and her females are subservient.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla C novels are translated in some sites. And I'm not sure...is that really you, I'm thinking it must be your alter ego or something. Lolol

hahahaha.... well if you read my fangirl post, it started with me wondering if it was a funny scene before I melted. kekeke... so it takes quite a lot to melt me! plus, I have to be in the mooooooooooodddddd :lol:

minus two

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@stroppyse Cultural difference maybe. Because I didn't find any of them particularly disturbing. Shan Shan's epilogue especially, I was totally pink while reading it. LOL. I need to go and read the full novel now. It is pretty normal to have the girls subservient. Not that I advocate it, hmmmm have you not read any cheap third rated romance novels before. A-rated Fanfics? No? You need to grow up, stroppyse! Tsk tsk. LOLOL. You know those are what you call as guilty pleasures. Hahaha. Ok I won't talk anymore, my dark sides are getting revealed too much. 

@Lmangla Lol. I anyways find it impressive that this mountain guy was able to melt you! We should give him a reward or something.  

• LOL 2

26 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Lol. I anyways find it impressive that this mountain guy was able to melt you! We should give him a reward or something.  

LOL... sometimes, it just may be the mood one is in you know? like you watch the drama another time and you think, "well it is just okay. why did I like it so much then?" hahahha...

@stroppyse ~ those translations were making me giggle instead of being alarmed. guess, it has a touch of retro romance novels. when I was in school, all these paperback romance novels (think Mills & Boon / Harlequin) I read had those kind of writing. then something happened in the 90s to the writers and the tone shifted and the scenes were written much more differently now..... but the old novels which you can sometimes randomly come across in some old dusty book store can be pretty hilarious...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1