Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching anything good you can suggest for this guy?? or else you suggest to look at him just for guilty pleasurre??? :tongue:

He does more silver screen than small screen and among his dramas I only like Princess Agents the rest are blah and the worst was the one with Yoona..:lol: Yoona can’t act to save her life.....<_<

So Yes, I can suggest to just stare at his face and bod (fully clothed preferably in layers and he stands 184 cm bare footed) for guilty pleasure....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching aahhh is there any upper bod naked pic?? ***BLUSHING**... I am having such R Rated thoughts these days... first LSG , then Mark Chao , Yang Yang ....now this guy !!!! :tongue: so this guy acted with yoona...??? i tried to watch K2 .. could not bear it... !!! I don't find Yoona conventionally pretty either...!!!

Eeerrr, I suggested to stares at him while he is fully clothed....:lol:  He is skinny but at least he got nice behind long legs and broad shoulders, the rest are....:ph34r:

He was with Yoona in God of War as the otp....

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching aahhh is there any upper bod naked pic?? ***BLUSHING**... I am having such R Rated thoughts these days... first LSG , then Mark Chao , Yang Yang ....now this guy !!!! :tongue: so this guy acted with yoona...??? i tried to watch K2 .. could not bear it... !!! I don't find Yoona conventionally pretty either...!!!

K2 was not my cup of tea. And neither is Yoona.  Right now my mind is filled with Mark Chao. I can’t even start another c drama

am off the watch Pacific Rim 2. Excited! 

Edited by Guest

40 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

btw what's the meaning of hum dil de chuke sanam (?_?)

Means 'I have given away my heart, beloved'. This movie came at times when long movie titles were trending. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem she does not seem to be real good looking either...!!! I don't like her acting... but she could have been still bearable if she would have been conventionally good looking...Watch Pacific Rim 2 and let me know how was it..!!!!

PR2 was entertaining. I did enjoy it but maybe first one felt more special. Did you watch the 1st one? So this round there is obviously a bigger Budget & a different Director. It’s more slick .Some new eye candy Looking actors . There  in lies the problem as I felt the first one had a more “Japanese” movie feel. And the plot was better. This feels too polished , too Hollywood. 

watching Mark Chao’s episodes on Midnight Diner, yah he makes such a great onscreen Father again. Ovaries explosion. You’d want to have his babies. 

Edited by Guest