Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@triplem I feel something as you mentioned as well but I like the tension for some intense scenes here. I like how those critical situations can be taken care off. I'm about to start ep 3 but things come to work first. Will resume it later. I'm not watching many dramas right now. They're kinda dry these days. Sighhh. 

Yes, the tension build up in the first few episodes was pretty good. Overall it’s still a good drama. I did not drop it or skip scenes. So I think that’s a sign for me. 

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I think LYB does have a first love-loveline with Lee Joon Hyuk, the guy from Naked Fireman. :) But I feel like the loveline will be between her and Jang Dong Yoon.

From what I read he is her first crush. Not sure if it will be reciprocated. Having seen LJH as a romantic lead , I really want him to have a love line . 

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

+2

<_<

Adds.... what r you doing?? No one else here?? Huh

So sorry . Had to get back to class. I hv been sneaking in on Soompi whenever my students try out questions. But I hv to at at least explain some stuff or I’d get fired ! :D

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

+2

@kokodus i was finding it boring till episode 9 ... all those lovey dovey talk on Games :tongue: .. I wanted real life action... and since episode 10... I am ina different heaven altigether... Thank god , there is no plotting... it is such a sweet romantic story...

What drama is this ?

Thanks @stargazer187:heart:

@LSGLMH_88 Another C drama that I really enjoyed and was a little crazy about it back then was Master devil : Don't kiss me. I was watching random YT videos this afternoon and came across one mv from that show after a long time. I forgot how much I loved this show. I was so addicted to this show at that time that I watched all the eps of first season raw because no one picked this for subbing. It happens with many C shows. Thankfully i had a friend in slack who translated important scenes for us. It was frustrating at times, but it was really cute and fluffy. It is a web drama with each eps having only 20 mins. There are two seasons. 

PS. The male lead looks so much like Yang Yang. At one point I was really convinced that he was YY's little brother. Haha

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

Couple dramas ended today: Cross, Radio Romance... :D

From the clips Cross tied up nicely. Looking forward to A Poem A Day. 

@LSGLMH_88 The bromance on Goblin was one of the things l liked very much on the show. In this vid however the fan was screaming like she was in labour that I could not even watch the clip properly  :D

@stroppyse Is this love020? Does the heroine actually says it’s painful ? Which episode & at what minute ? I can check if the translation is accurate 

Edited by Guest