Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I'm honestly confused @LSGLMH_88 I think she has not been confirmed yet. On the other hand, she is confirmed for Web drama sequel of Eternal love, and there is also another drama called sweet dreams which she is shooting now I guess. So if she does confirm King's Avatar as well, then she has to finish all these and then only get to this. Oh man, I think we will see Yang Yang only in 2019. ./cries. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla It's funny. My mom majored in English literature, so she used to tell me how their professors used to scold if they see them reading Mills and boons and the like. Hahaha. Cheesy romance ftw though. Lol. 

hahahah... yea, they can be quite cheesy and you can predict them a mile away... remember once scandalizing my english teacher -- she was telling me how MBs are so silly and we should be reading stuff like jane eyre (which was what we were studying at the time). now I HATE jane eyre (still do!) and so I told her that it is a 18th century version of a MB but with some poetic english. she was so scandalized at the comparison but when I started mentioned the tropes, she couldn't say much. :lol:

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

No I haven't read Mills and Boon. Jane Austen, i have. And I love them. I'm not much of a reader tbh. Sigh. 

kekeke... almost feel scandalized that you haven't read a paperback romance novel. hahahah... jane austen is interesting because I feel like at different ages, I liked different novels better.... so when I was young, I loved P&P and thought persuasion was kind of stupid but then when I was older, I found it very moving. one of my favourite adaptations was of the 2007 version of persuasion. melt! :blush:

minus two

• Like 1

@LSGLMH_88 Martial universe is not my type of drama. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I might end up watching it. LOLOL. You can watch Whirlwind Girl if you want. Again, I didn't watch it, but it is supposed to be good. Bad ending though. 

@Lmangla Persuasion is good. I somehow read Persuasion before Pride and Prejudice and ended up loving it. It was very slow, but as you said, very moving. This year's book fair, I bought Sense and sensibility and I read like 10 pages and thats it. It's sleeping in my bookshelf now. One of my mom's biggest pet peeves is how I can't sit with a book for more than an hour. Hey on the upside I don't wear glasses and my mom wears a pair of big giant thick specs. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1