Add and Subtract Game

Admin

762 (what is wrong with the numbers?? LOLOL)

Idk i love great seducer. But again I think everyone knows how i watch dramas for only fun, I don't think deep. So it is easy to impress me especially when a guy like Woo Do hwan flashes that 100 watt smile at you, how can you not love??? Idk what you guys look in a drama? I watch as long as it doesn't bore me. But The great seducer is more than that, I eagerly wait for next eps to come. I see that Joy is getting a lot of flak for her acting, and I do agree with most of them. She is the weakest link among the four. But is not glaringly bad, she has that naive look naturally which suits this character. Moon Ga young is killing it in this role, you can't hate her, you can't love her, you just don't know what to do with her. She makes the viewers conflicted. Haha. And Kim min jae, idk, he pulls off this Playboy role with a ease, but also doesn't fail to show his vulnerable layer underneath. The three friends have an excellent chemistry, you ship each of them with everyone. Lol. And the parent's story is a little crazy, Lots of backstabbing and leftover emotions. And which will definitely affect the kids stories. 

I won't say it's a perfect drama, but it's a addictive one. I can't critique like @Jillia does, seriously, why are you so hard to please?? LOL. I'll go where my heart takes me, it's currently after Woo Do hwan. LOL. Cheesy, right?? This is how The great seducer, Si Hyun seduces all the girls. BAHAHAHaHA. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Pretty noona who buys me food??

the title really puts me off so much that despite the pretty posters, am not buying it!!! hahahah... the title makes me think of gigolos and exploitation etc instead of pretty romance and makes me think it would be more apt for murder/detective drama. :mellow:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone willing to do a mini-review of the Great Seducer so far? I couldn't get past the first episode, despite my longing to watch my bae. :(

@stargazer187 @supergal99 @cenching @triplem, @TRaNz @Dhakra, @Sejabini, let's do a little ADDING!

Ahhh.... Erhm... @stroppyse me giving chance to Team Sub :blink: *cough cough*

Spoiler

See... me so badly burnt 

lHX6KMS.gif

Like dat how to add? Grrrrr.... *need to go look for the  naked fireman...ops*

+2 *ouch ouch*