Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Randomly a MV of my princess popped up in youtube. Song Seung Hoon was such a hottie in this drama. Miss those dramas where we had real romance, the guys were so great, abs and good looking bathrooms and a forum that was full of chatter and swoons. 🤩🤩

Pin page

@partyon ~ Back when there were real abs and none of the actors looked like they were going to fall sick. Why are they all so thin these days?

@MayanEcho ~ One reason I lost interest in cdramas is the actors look too thin and no one looks old. Everyone seems so young like they are in high school or something. 

@larus ~ The old kdramas were really special no? Feel like we haven't had those type of interesting dramas in years! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, rocat said:

Hehe, yep, that would be great. But I’d like to have irrefutable evidence than something that came from Yu Zheng’s Weibo….He’s a newsmaker. I’ll believe it when I see it. 😆

:approves:🤗WangXingyue’s team shares new pics🤩 @rocat

2013033736642Image

More - https://weibo.com/7707462078/507

3 hours ago, rocat said:

Fast -paced and a little more risqué than regular dramas. A fair amount of abs. A number of tropes but a very easy watch. FL could be a bit smarter sometimes. 

I finished 2ep and it only more than 22mins and as you said it easy to watched.

====

Scarlett Johansson Reaction GIF

tumblr_nrorywmGtG1st4z68o1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

See Ya Kiss GIF by Sesame Street

Finally I'm seeing people call out a certain translation site for extremely biased spread of a certain narrative.... :D

[theqoo] MIN HEEJIN'S SIDE'S FULL STATEMENT (pannchoa.com)

Some of the best comments 😎

"PC refusing to post the feminists that turned on MHJ after the sexual harassment victim came forward and is suing her is why tokkis on this site think the public is still on her side. I do hope PC gets that netizen buzz treatment after lying and smearing t-ara's name soon".

(NB was notorious back in the day for influencing foreign fans to bash and bully a kpop girl group who in the end disbanded - all because NB only posted negative k-netz comments and i-netz jumped on the bandwagon @joccu @Dhakra you might remember this incident?)

"This site contributed alot to LESSERAFIM hate train. The moment source music started to sue, PC deleted +250 negative articles about lesserafim (ONLY +250 negative posts during EASY era which is crazy)"

[theqoo] HYBE, TERMINATES MIN HEEJIN'S SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT ft. STATEMENT (pannchoa.com)

"The contrast between PC's translated comments and the other sites is truly something."

"So true. Didn't really want to mention other sites but Netizen Buzz is better in that sense. PC lately tends to pick a side instead of showing comments like they really are, it's not true that everyone is on MHJ's side.

"Also: Suga related info case that isn't mentioned on PC
- Police said they would conclude investigation soon
- Police said at the press conference that Suga's vehicle didn't need a license plate so all articles about it were based on lies (K-media were milking this for a while, it's funny because there wasn't a single article with a headline clearing the misunderstanding, they put it at the end of one article)
- PC posted about Suga's face being blurred on TVN's show but it was blurred in a trailer, the blur was removed in the actual show"

Glad that other people are noticing the biased articles as well. This site is full of trolls and is becoming an extremely toxic place.

:coolshades:

CTTO to all the quotes I copy-pasted from the articles posted above.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ Back when there were real abs and none of the actors looked like they were going to fall sick. Why are they all so thin these days?

I remember watching My Princess and I remember how smitten I was with Song Seung Heon :wub:

His abs were truly something ! :loveu:

photo147723.jpg

tagging @sadthe1st @Ameera Ali 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

One reason I lost interest in cdramas is the actors look too thin and no one looks old. Everyone seems so young like they are in high school or something. 

Yeah, they are mostly tall and slender to begin with and tend to look younger than their age, so some of them in late 20s or early 30s could still play high school students.

When they do costume dramas, they might have to lost weight since styling and their costumes for that genre could make the actors bulkier than they really are on cam. A second lead in a very popular fantasy/costume Cdrama had to apologise to audiences because he didn't look fit and trim (think roundish face and slight double chin). He was fine, but because his co-cast took the extra mile to "adjust" for being in costumes more than he did, he unfortunately looked too awkward.

Still, there are actors that are far too thin, like Luo Yunxi. His face is so narrow to the point of looking gaunt. He's a very good actor, but even in costume dramas he still looks way thinner than other actors.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad You know a kpop scandal is big when Ms Koala posts 2 articles about it. She hardly ever posts articles regarding kpop, but maybe she's an ARMY? Who knows....

https://koalasplayground.com/2024/08/25/suga-of-bts-attends-police-questioning-and-releases-handwritten-apology-afterwards/

This article in ELLE India was quite accurate:

Let’s Talk About The Unrealistic Expectations And Scrutiny Faced By K-Pop Idols

-

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, rocat said:

If I recalled correctly, he got her into his agency a few years back and was ostensibly showing her off as a promising newbie. 
There must have been something else going on - his part at least. 😄

He sure did!

They've been dating 3 years before they admitted they're in relationship, and shortly after going public, they are engaged. 🙂 

I actually like how they handled it. And I like it a lot too that both knew how to practice restrain while in public to protect each other, thus avoiding the unnecessary stress of being the talk of the town.

Sign of maturity and dedication too, that their relationship was focused to be between the two of them, and only them, without the need of public validation.

Fried-Shrimp-Recipe-picture.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

On 8/24/2024 at 10:42 PM, MayanEcho said:

If theres nothing else in the next weeks, I can give a kdrama a try after Umi No Hajimari and Snow Fall. 🤓 Dada vampire Vengo is waiving, and @Wuzetian told me that the lickable Judge Luo Yan is getting subbed. 😗😗😗

ctto

@SilverDawn Japanese candidate for YH/MY/DH if they remake TMOPB/TPB 😅

ctto

Ami Fat Cat Thumbs Up Sticker - Ami Fat Cat Thumbs Up Good - Discover &  Share GIFs

Approved....

Where did you find this candidate?

I am really enjoying Vengo and Ma YiLi in Miss S! 

The costumes are amazing! 

Miss S (2020)- MyDramaList

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

Approved....

Where did you find this candidate?

I loved the "My Happy Marriage/Watashi No Shiawase Na Kekkon" manga/novel first. 😊

Then early 2023, I started seeing the trailers of the live action movie in YT. I liked the acting, CGI/SFX, and espcially the OST so much, I looked forward to when the movie can be streamed for international audience.

The ML Ren Meguro as Kudou Kiyoka has many similarities to Mark Chao's acting as YH/MY, but he is also very good-looking with silver hair, plus with his sword skills, he can also be DH. 

I recommend you see the movie, it's really, really good. The Season 1 of the animated series version was also released a year ago, with Season 2 confirmed and in production.

This is the ML Ren Meguro, and he has a thread in the global celebrities section. His on-going drama is Umi No Hajimari. 🙂

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

I am really enjoying Vengo and Ma YiLi in Miss S! 

The costumes are amazing! 

Let me just clear things this week so I can also start Miss S and finish Snow Fall. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

+2

On 8/20/2024 at 5:55 PM, partyon said:

@joccu @Dhakra (since he seemed to get upset by the insinuation that he doesn't know Bigbang - which from his reaction he probably does). New article:

Of course I know Big Bang, not only due to the Burning Sun Scandal. Big Bang is another of those bands you will cross no matter what you do, if you just have the smallest interest in Kpop.

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Dhakra Another HUGE kpop scandal has occurred today. Boyband NCT just lost one of its members when its agency threw out the member from the band due to sexual crimes. The agency and the remaining members unfollowed the member on social media too.

Whatever the truth, this must be a very serious crime and there must be irrefutable proof because this agency has never thrown anyone out this quickly before. :grimace:

The last sentence you said is very important here, because SM are notorious for either sitting scandals out or just not giving a damn about it.

Do you know how worse you have to kick the bean for SM not even trying to cover it up or sweep it under the carpet? His crime must be so bad, that even SM decided that there is no way around it. He must really have done something high class bad.

If SM of all entertainment kicks you instantly without even trying to cover it up, you messed up badly.

8 hours ago, partyon said:

(NB was notorious back in the day for influencing foreign fans to bash and bully a kpop girl group who in the end disbanded - all because NB only posted negative k-netz comments and i-netz jumped on the bandwagon @joccu @Dhakra you might remember this incident?)

Honestly it doesn't ring a bell. Did you say which girlgroup it was? There were tons of groups in the past who either got biased hatred or other scandals to damage their reputation. NB also was never a source I read news from.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

The last sentence you said is very important here, because SM are notorious for either sitting scandals out or just not giving a damn about it.

12 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  WOW. He must really done something really bad. Like @Dhakra  sm is famous of not really caring and waiting to see how things ban out. 

Exactly. SM is notorious for keeping around deadweight for years.

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Honestly it doesn't ring a bell. Did you say which girlgroup it was? There were tons of groups in the past who either got biased hatred or other scandals to damage their reputation. NB also was never a source I read news from.

T-ara.

Here is a breakdown of what happened during the T-ara "witch hunt" NB was notorious for being a part of.

https://www.asianjunkie.com/2017/02/09/the-t-ara-witch-hunt-made-netizen-buzz-so-the-current-refusal-to-translate-reality-makes-sense/

The site changed a lot after that, but looks like PC is going down the old NB route at the moment with picking a side and translating only that (e.g. in Suga's and Newjeans case). At the same time totally ignoring the comments with the opposing view...

At least NB cleaned their act up and now is one of the more "neutral" translating sites.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So the police clarified today why the NCT member is booked for. Sexual crimes towards an adult woman. So all the talk yesterday was ONCE AGAIN totally made up :unamused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone watched the first 4 episodes of Queen Woo yet? They dropped today? @joccu @agenth @4evrkdrama @sadthe1st @newrocher22 @rocat @sweetroad

@Lmangla sweetie probably binge watched all of the episodes just because of the mustaches. :joy:

39f3aafb80e6451deff043ff03e504d339a6b949

1000001126-c352b4ce31d05ca4401c8457a77bb

Haven't gotten a hold of @agenth all afternoon / evening. Am venturing a guess that she's busy checking out all of her oppa's spicy sex scenes in the drama. Yes, apparently there is nudity. No, I don't know yet if he's sporting abs or a pot belly. :foodie2:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

Has anyone watched the first 4 episodes of Queen Woo yet?

That’s a whole lot of seaweed-like mustache for a show dropping on a Thursday 😆 Is it cos it’s not a usual length drama? 8, I think…

I am so behind in my kdramas…

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

if he's sporting abs or a pot belly

It looks hopeful judging from the pic posted. Kekeke

On 8/29/2024 at 1:11 AM, MayanEcho said:

far too thin, like Luo Yunxi. His face is so narrow to the point of looking gaunt

Yes, he looks waifish and quite sickly. And sometimes I wonder how he holds up the heavy headgear and swirly attachments he seems to get a lot of compared to other MLs. I wonder what his diet is like.

But several other actors, though also keeping pounds off for their period costume, still look like they have decent meals. 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, rocat said:

That’s a whole lot of seaweed-like mustache for a show dropping on a Thursday 😆 Is it cos it’s not a usual length drama? 8, I think…

It's an 8 episode drama. The first 4 episodes came out today.

Me after 15 mins of the first episode:

sleepy-sleepycat.gif

Sageuks are just not my favorite :D

So now I'm on SUPER FF mode, and within 45 minutes I have ALMOST completed 3 episodes. :yay:

@MayanEcho am efficient :sweats:

17 minutes ago, rocat said:

It looks hopeful judging from the pic posted. Kekeke

You will be sorely disappointed. He lost his pot belly but also his abs. :bawling: And then they put him into that woodcutter beard and lots of scars and I'm just like

Angry Oh No GIF by CBC

I will spare you from any pictures. Poor @agenth chingu is crying about it :criesariver:

But in ep 3, Lee Soo Hyuk oppa appears. Despite the ugly beard, his charisma is just :wow2:

He plays an evil psychopath character who kills another 6 year old child while he is a child himself -  just because he wants to be the only to be fed by his favorite nanny. But his delivery is so charismatic! @MayanEcho @sweetroad @joccu @newrocher22 His acting is on another level and he is getting a lot of love from people praising his acting in this drama! :love:

09fce9b77772d9ad2e828c3cb0f289bb8435e120

You gotta watch it yourselves.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Wuzetian that's another I've been wanting to see. 🙂 Lin Yi looks delicious being red flag in the trailers and promo clips, LOL!

44 minutes ago, rocat said:

But several other actors, though also keeping pounds off for their period costume, still look like they have decent meals. 

True. They still look healthy and trim and fit. Luo Yunxi looks like he has ED. 😑 Which is a shame cos he looks good with some meat in his cheeks.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

On 8/28/2024 at 10:03 PM, MayanEcho said:

I loved the "My Happy Marriage/Watashi No Shiawase Na Kekkon" manga/novel first. 😊

Then early 2023, I started seeing the trailers of the live action movie in YT. I liked the acting, CGI/SFX, and espcially the OST so much, I looked forward to when the movie can be streamed for international audience.

The ML Ren Meguro as Kudou Kiyoka has many similarities to Mark Chao's acting as YH/MY, but he is also very good-looking with silver hair, plus with his sword skills, he can also be DH. 

I recommend you see the movie, it's really, really good. The Season 1 of the animated series version was also released a year ago, with Season 2 confirmed and in production.

This is the ML Ren Meguro, and he has a thread in the global celebrities section. His on-going drama is Umi No Hajimari. 🙂

Let me just clear things this week so I can also start Miss S and finish Snow Fall. 🙂

:omg: The movie for my happy mariage is out! I watched the anime last year. :partyblob:  Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I completly forgot about it. I took a sneak peak and i'm looking forward to stealing sharing your oppa. :P 

I hope you'll find the time to catch up on Snow Fall and Miss S!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Has anyone watched the first 4 episodes of Queen Woo yet? They dropped today? @joccu @agenth @4evrkdrama @sadthe1st @newrocher22 @rocat @sweetroad

Hello everyone

star-tamtl%C4%B1.gif

Hope everyone are doing great !

I watched 4 eps of Queen Woo Eonni

I personally like the actress acting (though she has a alot of scandals and no matter hw much it comes out , it gets covered up... why do i fell something fishy there though ?)

Coming back

The story is interesting but its too much politics for me , so i ended up FFing

And 

But i like the brave queen !

Lee soo hyuk is one fine man,

Like the guy is born for acting but soo underrated ..

wish he could get more lead roles plz than many cardboard oppas out there !

Coming back to Queen Woo, i like the story

But not the too much n**dity and s*x in it , like literally in every eps

Was it really necessary ?

I find it a bit too much and filled unnecessarily incorporated in each eps.

What is happening to kdramas lately ?

cute-sad.gif

Which dramas are you watching lately Yeorobeun ?

@joccu @partyon Eonni, @Lmangla @MayanEcho @larus@Wuzetian @rocat @SilverDawn@gm4queen @Thong Thin @newrocher22 @agenth @confusedheart twin @sweetroad@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa and everyone else

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1