Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! So you're still logged in on your mobile? Are you unable to change your password / email address from your mobile under account settings?

Btw, out of curiosity.... Did you try to log into your account using "rocher22" as your user name and then give your password? You know that you don't have to use your email address to log in - you can log in using your account name too. I'm just asking in case the email addresses somehow got wonky in the system when you tried to change it and therefore it's giving you the "wrong password" error. Try rocher22 & password and see if you can get in?

Yes, today I was able to log in my account @rocher22 with the old password.

But when I change the password the account is blocked and I cant update my email address. 

So I can use @rocher22account  with the old password.

But, because of the advice to change the password, I hesitate to use that account.

So, I created the new account @newrocher22 with a new, stronger password. 

I will use the new account for now. 

GongYoo in the September issue of GQ Korea. is this your liking photo @rocat👋

the second photo🤔

Spoiler

14 hours ago, partyon said:

This is what we EOs want to do with that pigeon. :evillaugh:

Spoiler

Lets-eat-2.gif

Am sure THAT pigeon would be very tasty....

Bird No GIF by Mo Willems Workshop @partyon

14 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Was scrolling through insta and look what i have found Eonni @partyon

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-vSlb4vCyU/?igsh=d3lkaWlvNWV3bGk1

Spoiler

lol-hahaha.gif

:coolshades:

--------------------

🎥🇫🇮🚙🦌😅

Spoiler

adding:

Cha Eunwoo has left Finland Safe flight!✈️  

===

food and nature.👏

tumblr_pky7vsqV2E1tqqpnwo1_1280.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon  18 years. Wow. It’s been long also with lot of scandals. 

Born again was huge mess. I never finish it. I think I watched 10 episodes. So I just read spoilers and I’m happy I did not watch to the end. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

18 hours ago, WeunXK said:

how about try:wink:

Yup! Like them too! So easy to finish the packet in one sitting. I like salted popcorn and murukku too!

spacer.png

@MayanEcho @WeunXK

I skipped to the last ep of Love’s Rebellion last night - so predictable but their wedding gowns were resplendent, groom more so than bride. Groom was in red but bride wasn’t.
spacer.png

Quite different from the usual. Can’t recall if it was the same for The Royal Princess…

15 hours ago, WeunXK said:

this your liking photo

Totally! He’s wedged in there like my cat likes to wedge himself in odd spaces. Kekeke.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Snow Man's main track 「EMPIRE」 for upcoming 4th album 「RAYS」 is shot in España

Someone's a walking and DANCING ad for FENDI. 😎

Actually all of them(?) are wearing designer/haute couture labels in the MV and one of the official covers.

Get well soon Meme!  No wonder he wasn't updating his IG when he usually does everytime there are announcements about him, be it shows, commercials, or covers.

•○●○•○●○•○●○•

4 hours ago, rocat said:

their wedding gowns were resplendent, groom more so than bride.

Since the brides are sometimes covered, might as well let the grooms shine, hehehe!

IMG_4898-e1708295290734.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Soompi-Memebrs-Banner.jpg

Last day, peeps! Thanks to all of you for participating in our little +- thread event :kiss_wink:

DAY 10

@Thong Thin The Oops, I did it Again! Award

Spoiler

The Oops, I did it Again! award -

"for stealing oppas "by mistake" and falling for Funny Oppas that she claims to "hate""

13.jpg

@partyon The Fast Forward Award

Spoiler

The Fast Forward award -

"for being able to complete a drama episode in a record 2 minutes (even 30 seconds) if required, without skipping a single abs scene"

1.jpg

Congrats to all of our winners! :fullofhearts:

Hope all of you enjoyed your awards. :dorakiss:

tagging:

@Lmangla @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @kokodus @Dhakra @gm4queen @confusedheart @agenth @Thong Thin @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad @partyon @willenette @liyahsbutterfly @Ameera Ali @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002 @SilverDawn @rocher22 @rocat @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Ernie 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, joccu said:

Born again was huge mess. I never finish it. I think I watched 10 episodes. So I just read spoilers and I’m happy I did not watch to the end. 

I will give it a pass then.

@4evrkdrama @WeunXK @larus An update about Yoongi

BTS's Suga to appear for police questioning on August 22

1724249342-0003474038-001-20240821222712

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/btss-suga-to-appear-for-police-questioning-on-august-22

the-office-it's-happening.gif

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i quite like this

cheetos GIF do you like the flaming hot Cheetos?

15 hours ago, rocat said:

@MayanEcho @WeunXK

I skipped to the last ep of Love’s Rebellion last night - so predictable but their wedding gowns were resplendent, groom more so than bride. Groom was in red but bride wasn’t.

Quite different from the usual. Can’t recall if it was the same for The Royal Princess…

@rocat do you mean if they're  both wear red wedding gowns?(TRP) i recalled they wear the same color🤔 by the way do you  like Joseph Zeng past c-drama ,I currently watching his drama A Lonely Hero’s Journey

Spoiler

6bccb61f62c81d9609efa2a671761265069a101c.gifv

0eea4024065a0e5658d6908a82e87b0b8a4f47a6.gifv

9 hours ago, partyon said:

let's hope for positive outcome 🤞@partyon

cto

===

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Someone's a walking and DANCING ad for FENDI. 😎

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Get well soon Meme!  No wonder he wasn't updating his IG when he usually does everytime there are announcements about him, be it shows, commercials, or covers.

Hoping RM don't rush to work and take care of himself, also peaceful sorroundings can help a lot.😇(wishful thingking hope he got special someone to take care of him 💕@MayanEcho)

wearing all fendi ofc

cto

The production has been developed to the next level. They are ready to be delivered internationally 🌎☃️🤔

====

I need to learn Japanese, too😂

Spoiler

adding🥰

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

wishful thingking hope he got special someone to take care of him 

His family. 🙂 His parents and younger brother are very supportive of Meme. His Dad had set up a construction company for him, so that if whenever Meme decides to become a private citizen again, he will have a job waiting.

The screen grabs and the catchy captions commenced! 😆

Meme isn't the Center, that's Raul, but there's no denying he is the Main Visual.

Like how can he have this cheekbones highlighted shot with an upwards angle, as if it's for an ad or print, not for a music video? 🤭

GVg3QCXbcAEJSw5?format=jpg&name=large

Fr: @megurofied

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

The production has been developed to the next level. They are ready to be delivered internationally

They flew to Barcelona and shot it in 4 days! They were in Spain on Hikaru's birthday, so this MV was filmed mid-May.

Oh yeah, I noticed they're immediately subbing the more recent MVs. This year it is not possible outside Japan, but if the group's plans for next year materialise, they can do international tours.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, WeunXK said:

do you like the flaming hot Cheetos?

i'm weak when it comes to anything spicy.. i probably need to drink a reservoir..

Water Stay Hydrated GIF

but i cannot resist these:-

mutton-biriyani-recipe.jpeg

cr.: owner

beef-rendang-turmeric-rice-cc46f81.jpg?r

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

but i cannot resist these:-

That's biriyani, chingu?

Unpopular opinion, but I think biriyani is overrated. :grimace: There are so many other more tastier rice pilaf dishes in the world than biriayni. Sorry chingus.

:sweats:

@larus @WeunXK @4evrkdrama Oh noes. :weary:

Seoul Yongsan Police belatedly denies news reports that BTS SUGA will appear for police questioning today

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/seoul-yongsan-police-belatedly-denies-news-reports-that-bts-suga-will-appear-for-police-questioning-today

Can't they just question him so this whole ordeal can be over finally? :kicks:

Am tired of certain sites only posting negative articles of him, when there clearly are also people who don't think this is that big of a deal and that we all should move on. Sure, he shouldn't have been drinking and e-scooting, but this witch hunt is going overboard for real... Now there were reports that he was committing an even more serious crime by not having a license plate and insurance. 😒

Thank goodness some are also posting more objective articles.

Netizens are just as confused on the laws surrounding electric kickboards

[+243, -239] The laws surrounding all of this are so unclear. I see people driving these child-like electric devices all the time on sidewalks without helmets on. I don't think anyone knows the proper laws for usage. It's not even Suga's fault. These kickboards haven't been around for that long.

[+230, -145] Enough's enough. Anyone can see that it was just a kickboard, why would anyone think to register it for insurance?

[+216, -117] Just looks like a fancy electric kickboard... why would someone get a license plate for it????

[+87, -9] Aigoo!! Why oh why did he have to go and drink!! He's getting hate for everything and anything now!

[+42, -11] Eh? So even kickboards need license plates now? What's the cutoff?

[+33, -18] It's basically an e-bike with pedals on it, I don't think it needs a license plate

[+31, -8] Let me just say something because I think people are pushing him into a corner here... if you look at the CCTV, it looks like an electric kickboard with a seat installed.. it doesn't look like it requires insurance or a license plate at all???

[+29, -8] It's literally an electric kickboard with a seat installed... where exactly are people expecting him to hang the license plate?

[+28, -4] This is going too far now. I looked it up and it's an electric kickboard with a seat... I agree that drinking and driving was wrong, but let's not go this far, people...

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/08/netizens-are-just-as-confused-on-laws.html

Good morning! Coffee for everyone :kiss_wink:

50995537623_993e8bb8f6_c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Can't they just question him so this whole ordeal can be over finally?

But it's their chance to shine and be in the limelight some more, so... 😏 

I think they wanna give him the Lee Sun Kyun (RIP) treatment?

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Now there were reports that he was committing an even more serious crime by not having a license plate and insurance.

Was what he was using requires a plate and driving license?

••○○••○○••○○••

Ugh, this is what I hate during summers - it's when I get cough and sometimes even colds. 

Wonton-Noodle-SoupIMG_5858.jpg

ctto

Morning everyone....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's biriyani, chingu?

mutton biryani for the first one, beef rendang for the second lol

i love the spices, the tender meat, the flavorful rice with the cashew nuts

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

it's when I get cough and sometimes even colds.

i just recovered from sore throat last week.. but it's cos i had these freshly out and piping hot.. so crispy so juicy so delicious.. and yes, came the sore throat lol it's a pity i only had 2.. i would have 4 if i knew i was going to fall sick for a week..

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

but, TAKE CARE REST WELL AND EAT MORE SOUPY FOOD!

chinese-chicken-noodle-soup.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

TAKE CARE REST WELL AND EAT MORE SOUPY FOOD!

Thanks 😘  It's kinda funny really, I rarely get sick during cold season when it's common to have cough, colds, or even flu. In summer though, that's when I'd be barking and sometimes sniffling. 😅

31 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

just recovered from sore throat last week.. but it's cos i had these freshly out and piping hot.. so crispy so juicy so delicious.. and yes, came the sore throat lol it's a pity i only had 2.. i would have 4 if i knew i was going to fall sick for a week..

Oh my, but it's really delicious when it's crispy and freshly cooked! I'd have eaten 4 too with gravy or chili sauce. Glad to know you're well now.

Extra-Crispy-Spicy-Fried-Chicken.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@MayanEcho Feel better soon! 😘

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Chippy the Dog

@sadthe1st So glad to have you back on the thread. Here's something for you 😘 A food oppa!!!!!!

5_hong_junyang_oppa_kitchen.jpg

@larus @WeunXK @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @rocat @agenth Mwhahahah - this made me laugh :joy:

Reporters fall for their own fake news, stranded at police station with 'Suga no show'

1724288166039511.webp

[+140, -29] First of all, Hybe never said he'd be showing up so what do you mean "no show"? Serves you right to fall for your own fake news after writing up all that fake news yourselves!

[+37, -5] He never even said he'd be showing up at the station but these reporters were spreading fake news and are now calling him a no show. Wake up, man.. this is pathetic

[+28, -6] These reporters are a joke

[+26, -5] Please just knock it off ㅡㅡ

[+25, -4] Reporter Lee Soo Jin was the first one to report that he'd be showing up today, so you all fell for the fake news of a fellow reporter

[+23, -5] The army would never allow someone serving to go to the police station in the middle of the day during service anyway, these reporters fell for their own lies

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/08/reporters-fall-for-their-own-fake-news.html

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2