Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

How is it? I should watch it too....

So far I am liking it  , Is good movie  shah Rukh khan never disappoint , when he say all dead  , how many I need to kill , I am sold 😂

Tell us about your family 

him be like .. 

IMG-1886.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Yea, I have no idea who each member is. But I'll throw a challenge out there for ya:

I am willing to learn all their names, if you learn the names of all of the BTS members. And a few Super Junior members. Because you know, there are fewer BTS members than Snowman members.

I learn names better not by associating a name to a face, but by what that person can do or related to or like how he sounds. 🙂

For Snow Man it's watching their unit collaborations and a few videos of their activities that made their face-name-voice easier.

Spoiler

And this pre-debut group activity LOL!

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

some Cdrama actor are so tall or FL so short ,

Which makes their own version of clichés funnier, LOL!

1 hour ago, kingpin said:

My Happy Marriage and Trillion  game

It's like watching two sets of Ren Meguro and Mio Imada as shown by this FMV 😅

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

shah Rukh khan never disappoint ,

That is so true. I would watch anything for SRK. This movie didn't receive any positive comments... given it has SRK and Vicky kaushal (who is on a hot streak these days) plus it's directed by Raju hirani who also directed 3 idiots, I thought it would be a sure hit. Hmmm. But alas even Jawan became a hit so you never know about bollywood audience. LOL. 

On an unrelated note, my two universe collided and I'm all here for it. LOL. 

srk.gif?VersionId=pR4ocxwaERo_qAgMTJHhtm

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @rocher22 @kokodus Are you gonna watch the Thai remake of My ID is Gangnam Beauty? It's called Beauty Newbie. I think the first 2 episodes dropped. The ML is played by Win from F4: Thailand.

I dropped the Korean version and I watched the first episode of Beauty Newbie because of Win. 

but its so boring.   :rolleyes:

Ready, Set, Love is more interesting.   :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYLe5H1LSN7_BA3x_Yo9Q

❤️❤️

GG38vFBbkAARjNg?format=jpg&name=small

Haru, the ML...House Of Ninjas

%E3%80%8E%E5%BF%8D%E3%81%B3%E3%81%AE%E5%

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/T4Zu1W4ikgmVVeJi/?mibextid=UalRPS

On the topic of rabid fans, a very fed-up Xiao Zhan berated a certifiably wild group ‘receiving’ him at the airport at midnight, no less. 

What are they going to get from these pictures taken that they act like that? it’s like watching ahjummas at a Black Friday sale.

This was after the incident at the hotel while filming Zanghai it seems. I have never seen a celebrity scolding fans :lol: But they more than deserve it.

762 (counting!)

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, rocat said:

On the topic of rabid fans, a very fed-up Xiao Zhan berated a certifiably wild group ‘receiving’ him at the airport at midnight, no less. 

About time! Goodness, it's midnight for effin sake, just what are they doing there! If they were restrained he'd still be fine, but wild reception when all he and entourage wanted is have some peace and quiet after coming in so late at night?

I rather think that the norm of posting the upcoming schedules of stars and their locations should be scrapped or minimised. They do this too not just in China but the behaviour of fans differ from one place to another.

1 hour ago, rocat said:

What are they going to get from these pictures taken that they act like that? it’s like watching ahjummas at a Black Friday sale.

Brownie points. Clout. Soc med bragging rights. 

So childish, no?

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I have never seen a celebrity scolding fans

I respect him more that he did that. If he loses fans over this, what he's losing are the unhinged fans that makes him look bad.

@rocher22 starting House of Ninjas this evening!

######%%%%%%######

Gremlins were watching the 1st ep of Trillion Game while waiting last night. This scene amused them so much. 😅

I aksed when they'd finish 「silent」, but they said they don't wanna cry, LMAO!

• Blob 6

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Funny is these oppa gets gift from these fan , me thinking after seeing that , hell no , if I will wake up that early to meet you in airport, oppa better give me A present not the opposite 😂🤣

oppa LMH fan always get crazy for him in airport 😁

IMG-1984.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, kingpin said:

did you watched Pon Love in a Cage (2023)? It is worth to watch?

Sadly all of Pon oppa's dramas have sucked lately :crybaby:

@sweetroad @agenth It's at least a small consolation that Kwakkie will be getting romance in his 2nd lead role of The Queen of Tears:

https://koalasplayground.com/2024/02/23/kwak-dong-yeon-and-lee-joo-bin-make-an-adorable-secondar-couple-in-upcoming-tvn-drama-the-queen-of-tears/

jQV2XJ_3f.jpg

E5PplW_3f.jpg

6082pK_3f.jpg

Man! I guess I'm gonna have to watch this drama now :bawling: @kokodus @Ameera Ali

BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF KWAKKIE!

756 CORRECTED
(took care of some stuff on the thread ;) @gm4queen - see previous page)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

Man! I guess I'm gonna have to watch this drama now :bawling: @kokodus @Ameera Ali

You speak to fast , you nearly mess out , but don’t worry end of drama you will love our oppa too :joy:don’t be sad your oppa second lead , atleast  he rich :loolz:

[ Wait .. when your  love language feeding each other 🤣]

IMG-2045.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

You speak to fast , you nearly mess out , but don’t worry end of drama you will love our oppa too 

That will never happen. Your oppa gives me the creeps.

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

I don't know what it is about him that makes me shudder. :grimace:

EDIT: Did anyone do this quiz? @kingpin @Ameera Ali  @larus @joccu @rocat @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @sweetroad @Lmangla @kokodus 

QUIZ: Which Hallyu Star Is Your Soulmate?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615867wpp/quiz-which-hallyu-star-is-your-soulmate

I think I'm gonna do the test again.... :unamused:

You got Park Seo Joon!

You share his captivating blend of confidence and charm, drawing people towards you effortlessly. Your strong work ethic and ambitious nature align with his commitment to personal and professional endeavors. In matters of the heart, you both value loyalty and authentic connections, promising a dynamic and loving partnership filled with shared dreams and exciting journeys ahead.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

That will never happen. Your oppa gives me the creeps.

I don't know what it is about him that makes me shudder. :grimace:

Our oppa give you  creep , oh twin I hope your oppa don’t show us his teeny weeny , creep us too  🤣😁😂

IMG-2047.gif

*I love the guy by the way * 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Eeeeeeeee. I got oppa!!!!

You got Ji Chang Wook!

You possess a charismatic and adventurous spirit, always seeking new experiences and radiating confidence. Like Ji Chang Wook, you're determined and compassionate, willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. In love, you prioritize trust and deep connections, making you and Ji Chang Wook a perfect match for a thrilling and passionate journey together.

• LOL 3
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

. In love, you prioritize trust and deep connections,

You need to do the test again, Ms. Koko. Is this really accurate?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

+2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

*I love the guy by the way * 

If you want to, I'll play this game with you...

GIF by Originals

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1