Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I was going to write something but am still recovering from food poisoning and so still zapped. instead, am just going to copy paste something I had come across in reddit a while back which I think might be helpful to you.

Thanks @Lmangla So many great points. I'm taking notes. LOL.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I was just about to tell you it is seriously barf. I used FF a lot. The animal names

The Jungle was barf but I didn't even FF. :sweatingbullets:

Am liking the chemistry between Lee and Mook, and I hope to see their characters fall in love.

the-jungle-series-countdown-posters-char

@sweetroad @larus @4evrkdrama You guys love all Thai lakorn trailers, so here's the trailer for the drama @joccu and I are watching:

It's a barf trailer. :spitswater:

@Dhakra dongsaeng, am ready for lesson 2!

:wow1:

Did anyone start on D.P. season 2 yet?

d.p.2-800x500.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

You guys love all Thai lakorn trailers, so here's the trailer for the drama @joccu and I are watching:

I couldn't resist watching the trailer without using the forward button. :sleeping: And you two will watch each episode. :open_mouth:

+2

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@sweetroad @larus @4evrkdrama You guys love all Thai lakorn trailers, so here's the trailer for the drama @joccu and I are watching:

I couldn't get past the starting line in the trailer -- "the bar is secret...." ummm, what???? why would no one know its secret location? in that case, how would it make money? is this a rave party organizers? but they said bar and this means actual physical location. if no one knows where it is, how do they get contractors and suppliers? where do the people come from?? strange!

• LOL 4

Watching D.P. season 2 and I feel the need to highlight ahjussi oppa Ji Jin Hee - as it is ahjussi oppa month. :kiss_wink:

2-c93ec131a5604b8db456f3e254a3d546.jpg

Whose oppa is Ji Jin Hee?

And of course highlighting Jung Hae In's abs. :lollipop:For @sadthe1st and @Ameera Ali

image.png?width=1062&height=910

@agenth Did you see news about oppa being offered a role in Pine (by the director of Misaeng)?

https://mydramalist.com/article/ji-chang-wook-and-ryu-seung-ryong-offered-to-star-in-a-new-ott-k-drama

Is anyone watching My Lovely Liar? @4evrkdrama? @Learry?

Apparently Yul idol oppa is getting good reviews and there is talk that he is quickly becoming the new "king of romcom".

RB0gdY_2f.jpg

https://mydramalist.com/article/hwang-min-hyun-anticipated-to-become-the-next-rom-com-king-with-my-lovely-liar

No similar news about @LeftCoastOppa's "no chingu" sweetie. Looks like she now has no chingus and no offers of a new drama. Too bad.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

Watching D.P. season 2 and I feel the need to highlight ahjussi oppa Ji Jin Hee - as it is ahjussi oppa month.

Ji Jin hee is in this drama? I did not know.

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... and none of them knocked out 7 dramas last year - glad we agree

I only saw one of them so can't say anything about the 6 other. Only knocking out I saw, was that she was knocked out in AoS. Permanently.

:rip:

@joccu Oppenheimer was really good! Better than Barbie!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@kokodus Is Jung Hae In your oppa?

45ccab792a96bf22b766f667307307e8.jpg

@confusedheart has just discovered him. :love:

@Lmangla @MayanEcho Latest royal gossip...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12351897/EXCLUSIVE-Beckhams-Markled-David-Victorias-close-friendship-Meghan-Harry-left-absolutely-furious-claims-leaked-stories-royal-couple-Duchess-cultivates-new-group-chums.html

@sadthe1st Saw that Uncanny Counter season 2 started. Any Park Jin ahjussi oppa abs yet? :sparklyeyes:

uncanny-encounter-1688011881.jpeg?itok=Q'

- no number -

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Is Jung Hae In your oppa?

I can take him as my oppa. I have seen many of his dramas...the one role of his that stands out for me is Captain Yoo from Prison playbook. He starts out as this really angry aggressive unpredictable guy but ends up being such a softie. His backstory will bring tears to your eyes. You should watch that show if you already haven't. 

At the moment I'm in the sitcom mood. So I started this show called New girl. Anyone here has watched it?? It's really funny and goofy. So currently I'm in love with this guy

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

I can take him as my oppa. I have seen many of his dramas...

Which other ones have you seen? I have only watched him in D.P. where he is doing an outstanding job acting wise. He exudes charisma on screen. :love:

I really wanted to watch Something in the Rain which made him super popular, but the story doesn't resonate with me.

I started on Prison Playbook back in the day but I dropped it - not sure why.

I noticed that he was also in Goblin and Bride of the Century (watched both), but cannot remember him in them.

@gm4queen You watched Jung Hae In in Snowdrop. How was he?

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

So I started this show called New girl. Anyone here has watched it?? It's really funny and goofy. So currently I'm in love with this guy

I have watched New Girl! It's a funny show, Ms. Koko.

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=126&h=b866bb750

Zooey Deschanel is great! Love her sister Emily Deschanel as well - she starred in Bones. Have you watched it?

201197.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which other ones have you seen? I have only watched him in D.P. where he is doing an outstanding job acting wise. He exhumes charisma on screen. :love:

I really wanted to watch Something in the Rain which made him super popular, but the story doesn't resonate with me.

I started on Prison Playbook back in the day but I dropped it - not sure why.

I noticed that he was also in Goblin and Bride of the Century (watched both), but cannot remember him in them.

@gm4queen You watched Jung Hae In in Snowdrop. How was he?

I have watched New Girl! It's a funny show, Ms. Koko.

Zooey Deschanel is great! Love her sister Emily Deschanel as well - she starred in Bones. Have you watched it?

I have seen Something in the Rain, While you were sleeping. I also have seen Goblin and Bride of the Century. Was he a baseball player in Goblin?!?! I just remember Gong yoo's character getting jealous over him. I also have seen one of his movie called Tune in for love.

You should reconsider Prison playbook. It needs a little getting used to at first. But once you are in, you will love that show. This is coming from someone who doesn't really watch anything else other than romcoms. PP doesn't have much much romance but still got to me. You should try it again. 

I have seen Bones!!!! It's a really great show!!!

Looking at Jung hae in's filmography....I forgot that I also watched one spring night but I think I dropped it in the middle. I also remember his cameo in Reply 1988. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Latest royal gossip..

LOL. Her "friends" are personalities she can and is still using. Noticed that she likes to be seen in the company of who's who. I kinda feel she lives for the sake of projecting herself, don't you think so @partyon?

Even if Posh Spice isn't always right, I like her for being herself. She has her own identity. :)

ctto

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

+2

On 7/28/2023 at 8:55 AM, kokodus said:

Ofcourse I remember her. But no I haven't heard from her. Dunno why she disappeared all of a sudden. Hope she is doing OK. 

I thought so. I hope she is doing fine aswell. 

On 7/28/2023 at 8:14 PM, partyon said:

It's a barf trailer. 

@Dhakra dongsaeng, am ready for lesson 2!

Did anyone start on D.P. season 2 yet?

Oh look, it's the guy from One Springt Night. 

Okay, okay, Lesson II. Another famous german phrase:

"Der Fisch stinkt vom Kopf her." 

Spoiler

The fish smells from its head. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2