Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Yay, @Min2206 dropped by! Happy to hear you're seeing Hidden Love. :) The chemistry and acting of the cast is awesome, plus plenty of fashion goodies to feast on.

@rocher22 Untamed is certainly one of the best dramas out there. There are plenty of very slight BL nuances, thought it was quite blatant enough in Ep36, hahaha! If you know, you know. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu Are you planning on checking out this Thai lakorn?

2wmpPk_4f.jpg

https://mydramalist.com/743925-the-jungle

I have a feeling it has barf elements.

@Lmangla what do you think about this lakorn?

E57517_4f.jpg

https://mydramalist.com/733803-rak-ni-rai-luang

Have a hard time understanding the synopsis but the ML is a good actor.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 7/23/2023 at 8:41 AM, partyon said:

@agenth taught me the phrase "Asche auf mein Haupt". (For +- chingus it literally means "Ashes on my head" - but is used as "my bad" or "sorry".)

She also taught me "Heftig" which is used as "Whoa!".

Mhm, mhm. :approves:I see.

The first one is actually an, although old, saying. I probably never used the word "Heftig" in my life, but it's a common word yes, I was almost more the "Krass" type of guy, which pretty much means the same.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Didn't find Persona THAT scary. You can do it!

But I don’t want to do it?!! :blink:

Saw Barbie today! The visuals were sublime and the music was as close to fine as possible. :lol: Will Ferrell’s character was a bit strange though. Usually I love his characters. Helen Mirren as the narrator was fantastic! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  jungle is definitely going to barf.    There is already two episodes out.  Will check how ridiculous it is. The trailer was barf. 

Rak ni rai luang sound more solid so going to check that one out when the subs comes. 

• Blob 2

18 hours ago, partyon said:

You're not watching Heartbeat with your Okpa? :scream:

It's seriously so funny. He's playing a half-man half-vampire - here he tried to get his fangs to come out (to no avail). :joy:

Your and @Lmangla sweetie's oppa is handsome.

- no number -

We also have a winner regarding whose oppa Vengo Gao is.

Congratulations @Lmangla @agenth @larus ! You all own 1/3 of Vengo Gao! :yay:

Until @4evrkdrama is back, that is. :joy:

Me too is watching Hearbeat Eonni @partyon only for him...

Guess I am seeing him as OPPA lately 

sechskies-oppa.gif

And i dont want Vengo Gao [as for now]

:tounge_wink:

Eonni are you watching Engima of Metawin ?

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thanks for all the tags on t-rex oppa @partyon; those posters were funny.

am still recovering from a severe food poisoning and so not much energy to post online

Get well soon sis @Lmangla

:heart4:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu Let me know how you like the lakorns. I still need to catch up on Numbers.

@Lmangla sweetie, you okay? :bawling: I hope you feel better soon! :heart:

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, you’re back! :love: 

Im Back Wake Up GIF

As expected, Vengo is too old for you. :D So you adopted Taecyeon as your oppa then?

Am not watching Enigma of Metawin. Have been watching a lot of movies lately and I think the drama is a bit horror, no? Is it good?

And if someone didn’t yet notice, like perhaps @sadthe1st or @LeftCoastOppa the GIPHY FUNCTION is back, y’all!!!!!

backstreet boys GIF

:happydance:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

:ilike:

I’m midway through The Untamed and I must say that the relationships within are as sweet as it is heart-wrenching, as flirty as it is solemn, as queer as it is non-queer. The intricate balance here is impressive - knowing how far to go and when to stop. So on point. No wonder they got past the high gate.

The role Xiao Zhan plays reminds me a little of what Zhao Lusi sometimes plays - equal parts mischievous, witty, good-hearted, noble but also devious. And Flirty. (I know I said it twice..keke) He’s paired with a total opposite- cold, stoic, by the book, uptight fella played by Wang Yibo to a comedic effect at times. 

spacer.png

ctto

The show does a brilliant job of tracing XZ’s character’s journey embracing the dark, and shows how darkness isn’t all bad, that if wielded well, can be way better than those who claim to be on the side of good. The pain, sacrifice and suffering were all silently imbibed in exchange for happiness of those he cares about in his highly sassy, devil-may-care way. 

I actually liked how he turned to the dark side. He became more the strong, silent type only occasionally reverting to his old habits to assure close ones he is still him. Gahh, my heart. How a mere flute makes my toes tingle I don’t know but the way the demonic forces were controlled were powerful and pretty. 

spacer.png

ctto

It just hit me that the Chinese name of the show means Chen Qing (name of dark flute he uses) commands. He commands. That’s the heart of the show methinks. Of Yibo’s character and many fans too.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

51 minutes ago, rocat said:

It just hit me that the Chinese name of the show means Chen Qing (name of dark flute he uses) commands.

Oh, thanks for that explanation, chingu... some things were unclear to me, but now everything makes sense.

yep, he commands.   

:fullofhearts:

e6aa60665c749c8661c8edd27a90add1.gif

ctto

c79c16cf36cb7b98bf502c4e28670bd1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Oh, it's installed by the lake, beside Dubai Mall, near the footbridge going to Souk Al Bahar.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Have you seen this quora site?

Nope, I rarely check Qoura :sweatingbullets: Isn't that site somewhat similar to Reddit?

Re: Peter Sheng movies or dramas, there aren't much and there are projects yet to air or film. You can try Pretty Li Huizhen wherein he's one of the main cast. I only watched a few clips so I can't really judge if the drama is good as a whole.

Z7e1Yf.jpg

ctto

It's a drama released 2017, so more likely than not it was shot 2015-2016.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Have you watched any Peter Sheng dramas? Any that you would recommend?

I haven’t watched any. And I’ve not seen the young guy :lol: other than few snippets of GPG.

@rocher22

You’re watching the Untamed now too?

Hi Five Yes GIF by Aardman Animations

(yay, giphy!)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

+2

To ensure I will be here regularly, so my dear sister @kokodus won't go crazy without her dear brother, that she obviously love so, SO, much.  I am going to teach @partyon some german phrase or general sayings that I know. 
Or to say it with some famous words out of the best Disney Movie of all Time: 

"I will make a (ger)man out of you" :loolz:

So, Lesson I, "Lieber einen Spatz in der Hand als eine Taube auf dem Dach". 

Spoiler

Better a sparrow in your hand than a pigeon on your roof. 

I give you enough time to interpret this famous german phrase. 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2