Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves: guys!

Dropping by to wave at everyone! Hope you guys are doing fine. :heart4:

By the way, anyone watching Durian's Affair?? This morning I received a message from a user that there's no thread for the drama in Soompi Forums. I also came up with nothing so I went ahead and opened up the drama thread myself. Feel free to drop by and discuss about the drama! :)

Gotta go prepare lunch and get ready for work. :bashful:

Have fun, guys! See you later... :heart:

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 5/24/2023 at 8:07 PM, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  Guardiola did a cameo in Ted Lasso. It was really short but if I been honest would have never believed it if I did not watch it. 

Yeah! And now they had Mourinho there as well 

On 5/30/2023 at 9:54 PM, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl @STARSX @agenth how far are you with your FTLY watch?

I will have the neighborhood oppa! :wub:

Replying one and half months later, but yeah, I already completed it :piggydance:

On 5/30/2023 at 11:20 PM, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  what are your thoughts about  Chelsea new head coach?

I am not really very sure about it. He was a good manager for Tottenham, he actually did a great job there with not much transfer budget being allowed and working with the youngsters. So I am kinda hopeful he will do well with the Academy players.

But then again he kinda failed to impress with PSG while having the best players, but then again, you never know the dressing room dynamics in football and what is going on behind the curtain, so that could be why he didn't do so well at PSG. 

The situation at Chelsea is tricky. I am not very sure about it, and I am not very sure with the new Owners as well. They brought in many new players, they have been buying young talents for future, but for the main team, I am still not very sure what plans they have. We have already sold several big names to our league rivals, biggest ones being Mount and Havertz, but let's see what they do. We still need a solid Number 9 as our striker, and I don't see Chelsea being linked with any Striker. Chelsea has been suffering with goal scoring for years because they never had a good Number 9. Last season we didn't even have a single striker :cries:

Anyway, tell me about your thoughts on him becoming Chelsea Manager. I have seen many Spurs fans being upset with him for accepting the Chelsea offer. 

On 6/19/2023 at 5:18 AM, sadthe1st said:

the posters for Uncanny Counter 2 are out.. the good vs the bad.. @partyon@Ameera Ali seems like Dang Gu is back to join his uncle Park Jin here in UC2 hahaha he has a burst of dramas recently, perhaps @LeftCoastOppa is interested to recruit him into his investment list?? @Sleepy Owl chingu are you watching this too?

I will be watching this drama Chingu, loved the first season :exercice:

On 6/19/2023 at 9:50 PM, Ameera Ali said:

What @Sleepy Owl would think of Netflix live action adaptation of most popular Anime in history :D

I have never really watched the most popular Anime in History :loolz:

I usually go for shorter Anime, so I have not really watched the big 3: One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach.

My cousin has watched One Piece, and has been trying his best to convince me to start it, but that's not really gonna work. I have watched its reels on IG and YT, but didn't really watch the anime. 

Talking about Live Action Adaptation, I doubt people will be impressed by it. I have watched a few and wasn't really impressed by most of them. The only one which I think was fine, or maybe even good, was the Japanese Live Action Adaptation of Death Note in 2 movies. That was good, but I didn't even go near the NF Death Note. 

The NF Adaptation memes have been going around for years though, which does suggest how Good they have been :joy:

58393c87e7c0318aae1246263386ae2e.jpg

On 7/3/2023 at 4:13 PM, partyon said:

"The Silent One": @joccu @larus @MayanEcho @Lmangla @rocat @Wuzetian

"The Emotional One": @kokodus @confusedheart @rocher22 

"The Weak One": @agenth @sadthe1st @sweetroad @Learry

"The Loud One": @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @gm4queen  -- no doubt about these peeps :D

Where am I Noona? Where is my name? I don't see it! :fear:

On 7/13/2023 at 11:37 PM, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @MayanEcho Looks like uri Lee Soo Hyuk oppa is a 2nd lead again.... He's playing the Crown Prince - a contender for the throne. But it's a saguek! He looks great in sageuks. So I won't mind. :thumbsup:

@agenth Ji Chang Wook oppa will play the Queen's husband.

@ferily @Sleepy Owl It's a sageuk!

Ji Chang Wook in a Sageuk, count me in :piggydance:

On 7/11/2023 at 6:07 PM, partyon said:

LOLs :D Looks like a lot of us add subtracters have brothers 

@LeftCoastOppa do you have a sister ? I know @Sleepy Owl’s sibling status 

Okay, so I totally missed out on the Barbie Dolls destruction by younger siblings discussion. The dolls in my house were safe, and have been safe to this day :exercice:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl  pochettino was one of the best manager that Spurs has ever had.   He made really good choices and made results. Spurs was one of the best team on those years.   

in PSG he also did his best. PSG to win Champions league something big would have to happen. 

Chelsea got good new Manager. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

that was so hilarious...or maybe it was a horror scene..   :lol:

Horror for the teacher. :w00t:

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Where am I Noona? Where is my name? I don't see it!

I can`t beleive @partyon forget to put you on the list. :o

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Ji Chang Wook in a Sageuk, count me in

Will you watch Namgoong Min in a sageuk? I am looking forward to watch his drama and Queen Woo.

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I completely miss this... I think I will give this a try because of VG... Saw pretty good reviews...

The actors looks good together. More mature actors then what I saw here.  Is a Chinese drama?

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

43 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I completely miss this... I think I will give this a try because of VG... Saw pretty good reviews...

I saw teaserss with funny scenes too! It's also one of those I'm planning to watch, once I'm not bogged down with some things. Sigh, Detective Chinatown movies for the meantime to take the edge off...

Yes @larus, the actors in "The Outsider" can be considered showbiz veterans with iconic roles or projects under their belts.

@kokodus Miss Koko, CZY's upcoming new drama on July 20th :) It was previously titled "Go Princess Go 2", the sequeal of the "Go Princess Go" drama. Youku officially premieres it as "The Princess and The Werewolf". 

CZY from male vixen to werewolf, LOL!

Haaaaah, I want something with mangoes!

Prawn-Avocado-Mango-Salad-2.jpg

ctto

Mango-Cheesecake-3.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Mhmm, what do exactly mean with "here"? Soompi, your hometown or the world? Do I need to worry about my little sister? Should I check more regularly on you?

Oh, wow, he looks uhm.....guy-ish. Not bad for a guy whose not me. I won't bother remembering his name, I will forget it anyway. But same would you, if I throw any of my girlgroup biases at you. Like....Kim Su-Yun, Idol of Rocket Punch and candidate of Queendom Puzzles. Totally into her since about a year now. 

Reveal hidden contents

camm on Twitter: "when kylie jenner said "kim is a legend" she talking  about kim suyun from rocket punch https://t.co/Sgcc86FyP1" / Twitter

But I remember you were totally into BTS last time sis, still the case or already fragment of the past? 

Don't worry. Just one of those phases. It will pass  I'm just glad that you are here. Seeing familiar faces around makes me happy. 

Yeah why am I not surprised that you are after an mediocre looking idol from a girlgroup that no one has heard about? Nothing has changed. LOL. 

I'm still into BTS. Did you hear Jung kook's new single? It's really an earworm. And why do I think that the girl in the video is exactly your type. 

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@kokodus Miss Koko, CZY's upcoming new drama on July 20th :) It was previously titled "Go Princess Go 2", the sequeal of the "Go Princess Go" drama. Youku officially premieres it as "The Princess and The Werewolf". 

CZY from male vixen to werewolf, LOL!

IN TWO DAYS?!?!?!? Wow need to clear my schedule to watch this then. Lol. So excited!!!!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

IN TWO DAYS?!?!?!? Wow need to clear my schedule to watch this then. Lol. So excited!!!!

Even Zhao Lusi has a new one around month end :) I'd also give a go for CZY's new drama, cos Go Princess Go prequel was really a hoot.

• Blob 5

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Even Zhao Lusi has a new one around month end :) I'd also give a go for CZY's new drama, cos Go Princess Go prequel was really a hoot.

Do I have to watch the prequel to understand this one?

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@kokodus No, I don't think you need to see the first Go Prncess Go. For context though, the couple in GPG would later on have 5 kids and the FL in The Princess and The Werewolf is one of their children.

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyone is eager for this too?

Looks interesting! 

BTW, have you seen the Detective Chinatown movies? So very funny!

• Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  pochettino was one of the best manager that Spurs has ever had.   He made really good choices and made results. Spurs was one of the best team on those years.   

in PSG he also did his best. PSG to win Champions league something big would have to happen. 

Chelsea got good new Manager. 

Yeah, he surely is a good manager, we already saw how he did wonders with that Spurs team. He took them to CL final, and lost to a very strong Liverpool team. 

But what worries me is the new ownership, they seem to be the type who would still try to influence the manager to work the way they want to, rather than giving them the freedom to work their way. I am not sure how true that is, but the main they fired Tuchel out of nowhere was because there was disagreement between him and the owners on certain points which actually have to be left to the manager. 

I am sure Pochettino must have made things clear on those points before coming because no manager likes interference by others on their tactics and playstyle. He is getting a bunch of talented young players, let's hope he will do a nice job there. :piggydance:

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

that was so hilarious...or maybe it was a horror scene..   :lol:

Chingu something similar happened to my teacher when we were in like 7th or 8th grade, let's just say that we were all laughing enough (and were unable to tell him because we would laugh again) that he thought we were crazy for some reason that day :loolz:

5 hours ago, larus said:

I can`t beleive @partyon forget to put you on the list. :o

Guess I don't fit in any category :rubchin:

5 hours ago, larus said:

Will you watch Namgoong Min in a sageuk? I am looking forward to watch his drama and Queen Woo.

Of course I will be watching it! You know I love Sageuks, there have not been good Sageuks around recently, last good one that I remember watching is Queen's Umbrella. 

I was watching Joseon Attorney, but the paused it indefinitely at 6th ep. I will check comments on it before deciding to resume it. Tell me how it was in case you watched it. 

Are you watching Revenant? It is penned by Kim Eun Hee. I didn't know that! I am seeing some good comments on it, so I am planning to check it out. Tell me if how it is if you watching it.

But seriously, how many projects is Kim Eun Hee working on :joy:

We have Kingdom: Crown Prince already planned, and not sure if it is coming this year or not. Then we most probably also have the Kingdom S3, and then, I mean as rumors always go around, Signal 2 is also said to be something she is working upon as well :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Havent heard about these movies...Pretty decent reviews...May give it a try...

The MLs are so natural and owned their roles! :joy: I'm watching all 3 Detective Chinatown; just perfect for de-stressing. I won't call it mindless comedy either, as even though there's so much hilarity in their investigations, they do think outside the box to get the perfect picture.

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

The king of fruits is now becoming a status symbol and is gifted to newly engaged or married couples, and also to prospective mothers-in-law

It's also in dramas, LOL!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what is the name of the drama? the guy in the poster looks good!

The Outsider. It's in YT Youku channel. Guy in poster is one of the most good-looking and tallest C-ent actors. :)

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was watching Joseon Attorney, but the paused it indefinitely at 6th ep. I will check comments on it before deciding to resume it. Tell me how it was in case you watched it. 

Are you watching Revenant? It is penned by Kim Eun Hee. I didn't know that! I am seeing some good comments on it, so I am planning to check it out. Tell me if how it is if you watching it.

No, I did not watch it. I slowly going back to watch kdramas. I watched just 3 this year.

I was planning to watch Revenant but I`ve postponed it. I like the cast, the writer but the horror genre is not my cup of tea. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3