Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I only use local brands. somehow the foreign brands don't seem to suit my skin and I get a reaction.  I wanted to get lakme but it wasn't available. went with biotique. so far, so good.

Hide contents

51PGRyQ0J6L._SL1000_.jpg

I also bought one from himalaya which I will try later. 

I have heard many good reviews about biotique. I'll try them. The thing is I'm very lazy, plus I have the habit of staring at my phone long after I lay on my bed for sleeping. LOL. But lately many have been telling me that I look tired, so I guess it's high time I put some effort to look awake atleast. LOLOL. Sigh. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hey everyone,

Happy Wednesday!

This Saturday is the Saturday I've been waiting for for a while....both Our Blues and My Liberation Diary premiere! Who else will be watching?

D2oz_R4WkAAvdbj.jpg

@sadthe1st Did 25-21 have a bad ending? :( I haven't watched any of it but so many people have loved it.

@chococarmela Thanks for the tag on the Dailies thread! I haven't watched any dailies at all though so I won't be able to contribute. :lol: Do you have a favorite daily so far?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Did 25-21 have a bad ending? :( I haven't watched any of it but so many people have loved it.

hmm.. am i supposed to leak the ending? hahaha well, tbh most of us on the thread harbored more and more expectation from the plot buildup from ep1-15.. so when it didn’t turn out anywhere near our expectation, our 2521 world crashed..

Sad Broken Heart GIF by Lindsay Lohan

its still a really beautiful storyline though, i just ended it at ep15.. and skipped ep16..

on the other hand, Forecasting Weather probably didn’t tug our hearts as much during the episodes but it has a nice ending.. both 2521 and this drama ended on the same day but took us to different corners of emotions..

and, A BUSINESS PROPOSAL WAS CUTE TOO!!

Strut Smile GIF by Pose FX

i’m left with

Military Prosecutor

Tomorrow

Our Blues

Murderer’s Shopping List

Monstrous

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i bought some baklava last evening.. less sweet version haha pistachio, and walnut.. very nice! but still, very sweet!!

i'm craving for some authentic turkish food but unfortunately, not many friends are into the rich flavors and lamb..

i want to try the kunafe!

Ahahaha, unless you make it yourself as you like it, baklava sold are very sweet. I like knafeh more cos of the cheese ingredient which makes it creamy to taste.

9dce8b936b7cf582914aca0217ffc39a.jpg

ctto

Hmm, I think some don't really like the idea of eating certain types of meat like lamb, rabbit, or pigeon if it's not usually served locally. I myself am not certain if I can eat camel meat dishes. Am adventurous when it comes to food, but there are some dishes too that unless necessary, having it once is more than enough. 

13329623_10100616134139243_66138927_n.jp

ctto

Pasta Arrabiata was my Iftar this evening.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

certain types of meat like lamb, rabbit, or pigeon

i only eat lamb from these 3.. rabbit seems.. too cute and fluffy to be eaten

Bunny Rabbit GIF

and pigeon, its more popular in hong kong.. we don’t have rabbit and pigeon meat in sg.. hahahaha and camel, eeeee nooooo!!!!

camel GIF

i still have 2 pieces of baklava in the fridge lolol too sweet to have them on consecutive days!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

We're having waffle and bacon for breakfast today in the office today

any openings at your office? i need those kinds of motivational breakfast!!!

:4267_LiccGif:

i'm having teh halia (ginger pulled tea) with some crackers

IMG_H010.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2