Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

BTW, Chingus, I am struggling with Pachinko Part II. 

Wait until you get to Part III then.... :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, larus said:

What is happening with the last poll? I can`t choose anything. :w00t:

It should work. Did you refresh the page?

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

It should work. Did you refresh the page?

No, I see the questions but who chose those alternatives and why? :D I can`t choose anything. What's the catch?

It is like chosing between shrimp and prawns and be alergic to both.

+2

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, larus said:

No, I see the questions but who chose those alternatives and why? :D

I did. Because I thought it would be fun to make it hard on purpose. :D

5 minutes ago, larus said:

That's the point. :loolz:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, larus said:

No, I see the questions but who chose those alternatives and why? :D I can`t choose anything. What's the catch?

I don't think I can actually put a forkful of pigeon into my mouth (especially one that has a name :blink:), so I chose having water thrown at me. If you know it's coming, it's better, right? Then it's over. And we know that evil MILs always get their comeuppance at the end. Plus I would make the evil MIL pay for my dinner.

• LOL 7

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's the point.

OK then.

1. I will rather be a BTS member. I don`t know about voice but I can dance pretty well. Let see how it is to be succesful.

2. I will rather be an Ultimate Cardboard Oppa's acting coach. I chose the hard one because the alternative involves knives and blood. Not matter how bad an oppa is acting, there are plenty of people girls who will cheer for his looks. Maybe he will became better at acting? :D Win Win in my opinion.

3. To eat Inzaghi? No. I chose I will rather eat a meal with an evil kdrama MIL. Get water thrown in my face is not bad. It is good that it is not kimchi. I will thrown back red wine. I like to be even.

• LOL 7

27KITCHENSAUSAGES-articleLarge.jpg

ctto

Good evening y'all...

1. Be a BTS member and have the nicest hair care available **wink, wink**

2. Oppa acting coach. Guaranteed there would be some changes even a little with the acting, LOL.

3. Oh, evil MIL for sure. I'll make sure her water bill will always be sky high and her carpets and mats ruined. :lol:

• LOL 6

@larus @MayanEcho Here are my answers

1. Be a BTS member because I would actually have some talent - unlike most Eurovision contestants :unamused:

2. I would want to be the plastic surgeon because:

• I could make a lot of money as a plastic surgeon
  • No one would judge my work as an acting teacher since it's clear that the acting will never improve. :unamused:
    I would only be accused for a face that doesn't move.

3. I would definitely eat the pigeon. @LeftCoastOppa knows why

:evillaugh:

@larus love your comeback in Q3. :joy:

Red Wine Drink GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)

• LOL 9

On 3/22/2022 at 1:40 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

The Netflix documentary was very well done - @agenth can fly with assurance on the Max - The MCAS system has been modified to require 2 valid AOA inputs instead of just 1, the authority of stabilizer movement has been reduced, and pilots now have received instructions on how to handle a "runaway" situation.  (US airlines/FAA) My understanding is that other countries regulatory agencies are taking a similar approach to re-certifying the aircraft.

that’s what @partyon said but I saw there was another recent Boeing crash and it just made me flashback to the documentary

i was just shocked executives could be so callous and intentional play with peoples lives in order to save money and thus earn more money … 

so they 2 billion fine but got like 18 billion in Covid relief ….. 

yeah I know Boeing has many employees and is an institution but those executives who decided to NOT include Mcas in pilot training AND handbook… they definitely should check their moral compass.

And they should have been fined, not the company

i didn’t want to fly with Boeing and selected different airline but then the flight was with Boeing again lol despite my plan. It’s just, still shocking that decision.

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, agenth said:

that’s what @partyon said but I saw there was another recent Boeing crash and it just made me flashback to the documentary

Understandable - although the recent China Eastern crash wasn't a MAX aircraft it was a 737-800, still its never good when a bird goes down.

i was just shocked executives could be so callous and intentional play with peoples lives in order to save money and thus earn more money … 

A sad testament to the corporate mentality at Boeing

yeah I know Boeing has many employees and is an institution but those executives who decided to NOT include Mcas in pilot training AND handbook… they definitely should check their moral compass.

And they should have been fined, not the company

Well said, although personally, I think they should've been jailed - send a clear message so the next time someone gets the notion to try something similar, it'll give them a moment of pause.

i didn’t want to fly with Boeing and selected different airline but then the flight was with Boeing again lol despite my plan.

An interesting point, other than JetBlue here in the states, I don't think there is another airline that flies only Airbus aircraft.  

+2

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2