Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey everyone, how's it going?

On 3/20/2022 at 5:44 AM, Lmangla said:

yesterday I watched a few clips of bossam  -- gah! my heart. such feels. one of these days, I will go back and re-watch. maybe I will try persuade some chingus here like @the_sweetroad to join me. :)

Hehe, let me know and as the good extrovert that I am, I will probably say yes. I heard it was good, and that Jung Il Woo did a great job. I've only seen him in Moon Embracing the Sun and I need him to be alive somewhere in the ancient world after that brutal death :).

Sloppy Joe's for lunch today:

Sloppy-Joes-1.jpg?resize=760,520&ssl=1

credit: Once Upon a Chef (one of my favorite websites, btw :wub:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

He sweet , isn’t enough he served her his abs  , he want to serve her breakfast :D

Where do we line up? We want some too.  I meant for  breakfast, lunch and dinner.:D

Winnie The Pooh Ready To Eat GIF - Winnie The Pooh Ready To Eat Disney -  Discover & Share GIFs

Also, I need a washing board to do the laundry. :approves: What do you recommend, sister?:naughty:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Also, I need a washing board to do the laundry. What do you recommend, sister?

+2

after he make breakfast, dinner, lunch, use him for laundry too :mrgreen:

Instruction how to do it :naughty:

TaQQEbi.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Hehe, let me know and as the good extrovert that I am, I will probably say yes. I heard it was good, and that Jung Il Woo did a great job. I've only seen him in Moon Embracing the Sun and I need him to be alive somewhere in the ancient world after that brutal death :).

awesome! I intend to re-watch when there is a lull and I don't have dramas to watch. will tag you then! :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1