Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

he is such a sweetie!! haha at least he knows the food is superb so all of you get to enjoy them too!!

That's what he does if he liked the food where they have gatherings or meetings ^_^

funny-cat-names.jpg

ctto 

Have a good weekend everyone!

Copy%20of%20August%20%7C%20FELIWAY%20%7C

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@the_sweetroad Chingu, we are proud of you!:dorakiss: You are now a Secret veteran. :coolshades:

It is my all time favourite drama  and I have watched and rewatched it several times. I am not into KMHL. I dropped it after 8 episodes. But chingus @partyon and @Sleepy Owl seemed to love the drama. I also loved Ji Sung's Innocent Defendant. Have you watched it? That's a thriller.

Hello chingus!  :heartxoxo:

Sorry for being MIA. Things are a little hectic IRL.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Although....they probably lost a ton of money during Covid, too, right?

:lol: You should come join us over on those re-watch threads. In the "Healer: Spoiler Zone" threads, it's all people who have watched the show already, so we're just talking about whatever (and Healer sometimes). Here's this week's spoiler zone. Take a look. :D

yeah im sure Boeing lost money, on top of the 2 flight accidents, Covid, too. However, previous to Covid I think they increased the Dividend Distribution for shareholders? It's just sobering to see how greed is allowed to reign so much in the world. 

Haha, I am very busy watching 25, 21; Forecasting Love and Weather, Juvenile Justice ... :D 

Maybe I will drop by soon 

Its always nice to fangirl haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3