Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i think not many people can take pixie cut well cos of their face features.. i only know emma watson had hers and that's one of the best!

That is true! Having had all kinds of hairstyles from pixie cuts to long hair, you have to know what kind of cut suits your face. Even with a pixie cut you can have short bangs or long bangs and that makes a big difference depending on your bone structure.

0e3e4159d9f6ae9a108cd8a72efa2e74.jpg

Michelle Williams had a pixie cut for many years

I think the following celebrities also rocked their pixie cuts. :glasses:

Spoiler

Halle Berry

halle_berry_oscar_pixie.jpg

Charlize Theron

Charlize-Theron.jpg

Tyra Banks

tyra-banks-supermodels.jpg

I like to vary my hair a lot - I get bored having the same haircut for many years. :sweatingbullets:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

@gm4queen Thank goodness you got to finally see your oppa. :kiss_wink: Does that mean that we don't have to read about your oppa's drama for a while? :joy:

PS. Math, peeps! Math!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally I was lucky enough to see my Daniel oppa on tv last night! Still waiting for english subtitles to be released. Looking so handsome as always! SO HAPPY!

watching it once is not enough, u need to replay it for as many times as the number of months u have been pining for him!!

In Love Wow GIF by Funimation

54 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

A BIG YES TO EMMA WATSON!!!!! 

180847741256650299_X5rU7QgJ_c.jpg

cr.: owner

anne hathaway too!!

Anne-Hathaway-loves-the-pixie-haircut.jp

i'm quite sure its the features.. especially small triangle/heart shaped face!

set-woman-face-shapes-different-female-v

i'd probably look like one of these instead..

Spoiler

publicity_ZX1082A024S00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Thank goodness you got to finally see your oppa. Does that mean that we don't have to read about your oppa's drama for a while?

Ha ha.. I am not yet over with his upcoming jtbc drama, chingu! But now that I saw him making a surprise entry in to a variety show, I will keep calm for sometime! :joy: Then I will start all over again! Watch me... :joy::joy:

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

watching it once is not enough, u need to replay it for as many times as the number of months u have been pining for him!!

Even the raw episode is not yet out, chingu! Glad that I screen recorded his part last night! Yeah, I keep it replaying until they upload full episode online! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. I am not yet over with his upcoming jtbc drama, chingu! But now that I saw him making a surprise entry in to a variety show, I will keep calm for sometime! :joy: Then I will start all over again! Watch me... :joy::joy:

Chingu, we'd rather you get another oppa to focus on, than read rants about your Daniel's drama. :joy:

200.gif

PLEASE, get a second oppa.... :loolz:

Life is too short to focus on one oppa only anyway, when there are so many fish in the sea. :glee:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

a hairy question for the day eh?! here is the long answer @partyon....

so I prefer short hair -- it is only because long hair literally makes me ill especially during the summer. I have really dense hair and so I sweat a lot (tropical climate!)...it  means that it takes forever for my hair to dry. I always feel a bit sorry for the salon people because they think it will be a short dry and style except it always takes them a lot longer than they expected. ^_^

that said, I am not a fan of pixie cut either. I had that while growing up (my mom didn't want to bother with pony tails) and I HATED it as a child!!!! LOL. I wanted long hair. so I started growing it out as a tween but it was always such a struggle. the longest I had is mid-length. even then, most of the time, it was tucked away in a ponytail or a bun. I just like my neck free to breathe. so short it is! I personally prefer the graduated bob (longer in front and shorter in the back). makes it easier to maintain. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

download.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@elan1 @hsmz @joccu 

@larus  @mirmz @Sarang21

hai chingudeul.

yea. yea :D

join add and subtract the following numbers are closest to a sum. :D

RODZDV.gif

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@twinkle_little_star's favorite wonho oppa!

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

He has a very very nice abs tho and a baby face

+2

tumblr-pp2yyyp-Cr-R1u2x68ro1-540.gif

awww. he's awesome. all right. :D

miss @sadthe1st , thank you for taking care of him. *closed face with hands* :D

Spoiler

TKUKGP.gif

Spoiler

coldness seeking in it's own shadows.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5