Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon ~ hahahaha... well, I found the beginning of the first couple interesting. 

so we have ML who is literally a servant/employee. it really feels like the villain married him just to tick off her dad. unclear why she is so unhappy but she is. he is very aware that he punched above his weight and it looks like it was uneven power dynamic from the get go. he likely went above and beyond to please her. she liked having a yes boy. the moment he shows his spine and says he has to go back to work, she throws a flip. found it interesting that she said it was her car and he has to find his own way back. so right there itself shows that she looked down on him right from the start. he does ask if she is afraid of marriage and commitment but she gets annoyed at his psychoanalyzing. now, 5 years later, he has worked hard and proven himself to father-in-law. so it will be lot harder for him to leave because his professional career is also involved... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yuanta is really annoying. She's so entitled and spoiled. She has felt all her life like her dad hasn't loved her and that he has let her down. So she's taking it all out on her hubby Prai instead.

I hope this doesn't sound too much like body shaming, but....

Spoiler

The actress playing her has an unusually long torso or smth, because her breasts are positioned like really low. I get distracted when I watch scenes with her because I'm like, how is it physically possible?

:emmm:

I mean she's very beautiful, and she's perfect the way she is. But I still find it fascinating. :emmm:

• LOL 5

+2

@joccu, @partyon ~ a clap for the cinematographer. the beach scene looks great and beautifully lit. takes advantage of the natural light and the water just sparkles. yea, I am not paying attention to these two but instead, the water and the beach. hahahahha.. on a side note, I do wonder how they managed to have an empty beach. covid???? did they clear out people? 

cps1.png 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think the surprisingly English ending theme of Reset can become a favourite wedding song! :wub: Ooo, and it's sang by one of the best OST singers in the Cdrama world!

@kokodus Hubs would finish the last 4 eps today. He's hooked! :D

@Lmangla Here's the MV version, giving some sneak peek of the drama. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

@the_sweetroad @Yinye That fanart drawing REALLY bothes me. :kicks:Why make the pic so unclear? :rage:

So, how about this? The person who drew the pic did it during/after BTS's MMA 2018 (yes, I admit I googled when raccoon oppa had red hair and found him to have had it in 2016 and 2018).

Found this pic from MMA Dec 2018 - all the members have hair colors that match the drawing.

bts-idol-mma-2018-cover.jpg

If we go by hair colors:

original.png

J-Hope -> Suga -> Jin-> Raccoon oppa -> RM -> Jimin -> Jungkook

I'm literally so confused. They are all morphing into one now. :crazymad:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

The actress playing her has an unusually long torso or smth, because her breasts are positioned like really low. I get distracted when I watch scenes with her because I'm like, how is it physically possible?

Pictures or it didn't......actually, never mind.

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

The person who drew the pic did it during/after BTS's MMA 2018 (yes, I admit I googled when raccoon oppa had red hair and found him to have had it in 2016 and 2018).

Found this pic from MMA Dec 2018 - all the members have hair colors that match the drawing.

Mystery solved! Thank you!! B) The thing is we could tell several of them...but yeah, some just looked too alike to me. Still, though....I definitely can't draw like that!

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Pictures or it didn't......actually, never mind.

I did anticipate this question.

A5-2.jpg

Also a bikini pic:emmm:

Spoiler

LINE_ALBUM_1212022_220112_4.jpg

I'm wondering if a boob job did this? Or if it's just genetics?

• LOL 6

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Thank you @Yinye!

Do you not think RM is in the purple hair and Jimin is the shorter one to the left of JK? I got all the other ones the same as you, too...but I thought RM was the taller purple one and Jimin the gray one. :lol:

Also, Hobi is soooooo adorable in this drawing!

Posting it here again since we moved to a new page:

I also think RM is the one in purple next to Tae. He is the tallest one. And it must be jimin next to RM because of his extremely small face. I'm just confused between Jung kook and J hope. LOL. 

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I think the surprisingly English ending theme of Reset can become a favourite wedding song! :wub: Ooo, and it's sang by one of the best OST singers in the Cdrama world!

@kokodus Hubs would finish the last 4 eps today. He's hooked! :D

Would only be surprised if he is not hooked. Lol.  Its a good show. And I'm in love with that ending theme song also. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And it must be jimin next to RM because of his extremely small face.

Too funny - I never really noticed but now that you say it, he does have a small face! No wonder he just strikes me as young sometimes.

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

I did anticipate this question.

:joy:

I have watched Oprah give guidelines on buying the right "lifting" support and I think that's what's sorely lacking here. :P Or the cups are just way too big. But really, better too big than too small...???

• LOL 6

34 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I have watched Oprah give guidelines on buying the right "lifting" support and I think that's what's sorely lacking here. :P Or the cups are just way too big. But really, better too big than too small...???

It's also a bit sus with regard to PS. I mean they're quite wide apart - typical for implants. :emmm:

Spoiler

563000009770706.JPEG

• LOL 6

@partyon Aren't you glad you're spending time finding and posting these photos to illustrate your points?

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

But yeah, she needs to hike them up.

If you would like to change the subject at any time, I can always hear more about the Ben and Jerry's you're eating these days.

• LOL 6

22 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@partyon Aren't you glad you're spending time finding and posting these photos to illustrate your points?

Hey, gotta keep @LeftCoastOppa and @Sleepy Owl happy :joy:

Also, @YongZura⁷ sensei PMed me and what she said about the drawing shall remain unspoken of.

:loolz:

Am also snickering at this list. Guess MDL users have no love for cardboard oppas either. haha

Who do YOU think are the most overrated actors?

https://mydramalist.com/list/1xrm7zb3

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2