Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes of course @BlackLotus1025 chingu, I really love Choi Daniel with Lee Min Jung in Cyrano Agency! One of my favorite movies ever! They look cute together! Glad to hear you also like the movie!!!...

And about his upcoming jtbc drama, it's a pre-produced drama! He finished filming 4 months ago so hopefully waiting for some more updates! :piggydance:

Chingu, if you are interested this is the drama thread link which I opened for him in last year! Do join with us if it's your cup of tea! You are most welcome! 

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/455188-upcoming-drama-2021-fly-high-butterfly-flying-butterflies-salon-de-nabi-날아올라라-나비-choi-daniel-kim-hyang-gi-oh-yoon-ah-premiere-tba/

Sure, I'll join in one of these days to check updates and see how it progresses. Hope you guys will be able to get more updates about it! Fighting! 

Yeah, DCA was actually pretty good. I like how it was set in a way that it should be set. Still can't believe that that "chewing gum" scene can really happen in a way they showed us. Haha. 

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Did someone say Pad Thai? :w00t:

+2

Come on team add - finish this for the win

Hello @LeftCoastOppa! I think we haven't seen nor talked to each other yet, but hello to you! Haha. Can I just share that in my country, saying that food name is like saying the word, "dead". :joy: Don't get me wrong, I like that food though. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i did watch Sweet Home..

i felt sorry for song kang char inside.. trying hard to retain his sanity to remain as human, yet being treated as a monster and a tool to slay other mutants..

but dropped it less than half way through cos, it got a bit repetitive and my interest sank.

speaking of song kang.. i can't seem to like him after he was in navillera and nevertheless..

hahaha i thought @Min2206 adopted him too?

there's many competition for this one!

+2

Same with me here, I dropped Sweet Home @ep8 and seems there is a season 2 ???

LOL, Mr Dimple aka Kim Seon-Ho, is so sweet & lovable.

21 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I'm back! I just had some rice and sausages. Haha. I first saw KSH in the drama "Feel Good to Die". At that time, I think he wasn't that popular yet but I kind of liked how he acted there. He did pretty well. Haha. Don't worry, he's yours for the meantime. Haha. I'm still very much glued with Ji Sung oppa. Haha. But mind you, he's part of my roster, too. Haha.

I think KSH got popular because of Start-Up. 

Short oppa Ji Sung is cute too & he is a good actor .

I have watched most of his  dramas.

Congratz Team Add..............:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

just peeking my head in to say hi. too lazy to back read and hit reaction buttons. sorry chingus.

@MayanEcho ~ never heard of harees before. looks yum though. what does it have? also, have you tried steam inhalation? sometimes when your head is heavy, steam inhalation can help lighten the pain a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Hello @LeftCoastOppa! I think we haven't seen nor talked to each other yet, but hello to you! Haha. Can I just share that in my country, saying that food name is like saying the word, "dead". :joy: Don't get me wrong, I like that food though. Haha! 

Hi there @BlackLotus1025,  oh there's always plenty to share - @sadthe1st & @Thong Thin are the evil food twins, and @MayanEcho is their young apprentice - they know this is my bedtime and they taunt me with delicious food just before I'm supposed to be sleeping ... they are truly evil - you'll see  :lol:

8 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Haha! Please don't get me into trouble with my co-Subtract Team. Haha! 

oops sorry about that, looks like we were posting at the same time :)

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Same with me here, I dropped Sweet Home @ep8 and seems there is a season 2 ???

LOL, Mr Dimple aka Kim Seon-Ho, is so sweet & lovable.

I think KSH got popular because of Start-Up. 

Congratz Team Add..............:issohappy:

Oh, you should've endured the last two episodes. Haha. Perhaps they can change your mind? Haha! 

Yeah, I think he really did get popular because of that show. He captured most of the people's hearts and fell for his character. Haha. I saw LBY in that drama doing her cameo with him. Haha. 

He sure is. I love the sight on how deep his dimples are. Speaking of dimples, do you guys know who this is?

Male K-Idols with the cutest dimples | K-Pop Amino

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hi there @BlackLotus1025,  oh there's always plenty to share - @sadthe1st & @Thong Thin are the evil food twins, and @MayanEcho is their young apprentice - they know this is my bedtime and they taunt me with delicious food just before I'm supposed to be sleeping ... they are truly evil - you'll see  

+ 2

Here's your supper before bedtime..enjoy !  :joy:

OIP.uBDm2VguCZTcfRkB8Ds0CgHaE7?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

5 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Oh, you should've endured the last two episodes. Haha. Perhaps they can change your mind? Haha! 

Yeah, I think he really did get popular because of that show. He captured most of the people's hearts and fell for his character. Haha. I saw LBY in that drama doing her cameo with him. Haha. 

He sure is. I love the sight on how deep his dimples are. Speaking of dimples, do you guys know who this is?

Nah... i hate the sight of those creepy creatures.....

Nope, who is that dude ?

Another ahjussi that I adore with dimples is Lee Seo Jin.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Congrats TEAM ADD "+"  way to stay POSITIVE :joy::glasses::kiss_wink:

17 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Haha! Please don't get me into trouble with my co-Subtract Team. Haha! 

these 2 comments come off as a conspiracy!! hahahaha

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

and seems there is a season 2 ???

i think so.. because the starting of ep1 is actually the ending..

did any of you watch Three Meals a Day - Doctors?

the main casts from hospital playlist went to the village

it was really darn funny..

if you love ik jun n the drama.. i think u will switch ship and love kyung ho in there..

well, of cos ep1 there is no yeon seok..

but yeon seok was the best when he was in the camping series!

Three-meals-a-day-doctors-2_kdramadiary.

cr.: owner

@LeftCoastOppa

this is the current hype in sg..

Untitled-design-41.png?fit=1200,628&ssl=

cr.: owner

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just peeking my head in to say hi. too lazy to back read and hit reaction buttons. sorry chingus.

@MayanEcho ~ never heard of harees before. looks yum though. what does it have? also, have you tried steam inhalation? sometimes when your head is heavy, steam inhalation can help lighten the pain a bit. 

Hello there @Lmangla! Hope you're doing well. :)

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hi there @BlackLotus1025,  oh there's always plenty to share - @sadthe1st & @Thong Thin are the evil food twins, and @MayanEcho is their young apprentice - they know this is my bedtime and they taunt me with delicious food just before I'm supposed to be sleeping ... they are truly evil - you'll see  :lol:

oops sorry about that, looks like we were posting at the same time :)

+2

Haha! It's okay, no worries. Haha. Oh wow! So they are the ultimate foodies. Were they able to make you eat before sleeping? Haha! 

That's understandable. We all can get tangled with posts at the same time. :sweat_smile:

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Nah... i hate the sight of those creepy creatures.....

Nope, who is that dude ?

Another ahjussi that I adore with dimples is Lee Seo Jin.

Oh, that's why. Haha. The ones I didn't like looking at were the zombies in "Peninsula". I don't know if they looked gross or just a sore. Haha. 

I don't actually know who he is, but he seems cute. Haha.

Oh, he is a good catch. I think whoever will own his heart will be super lucky. He's smart, educated, rich, and good-looking. What else can you ask for? Haha. 

@sadthe1st Which couple did you like best in "Hospital Playlist"? 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Oh, he is a good catch. I think whoever will own his heart will be super lucky. He's smart, educated, rich, and good-looking. What else can you ask for? Haha. 

+2

Exactly and he is still SINGLE :tounge_wink:

@sadthe1st what burger is that ? looks sooooo yum.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Here's your supper before bedtime..enjoy !  

@BlackLotus1025 - see what I mean? ... Evil.  (but that does look yummy so ...):rolleyes: 

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Easy, only half of my head will be throbbing. Bright lights and the slightest noise make it worse. I can even sense it before it starts, as I've been having migraines since I was a teenager. It was so very humid here the past days, so I've no doubt either what triggered it.

I'm so sorry to hear that, migraines seems to be something we have in common :cry:  I can tell when mine are going to start as the ache starts slowly in the same general area, I usually have about 30 minutes to get to somewhere dark and lay down/ try to sleep before the pain hits, otherwise I'm like you, bright lights are like ice picks in my eyes, and I can see sound when my eyes are closed.  If its any consolation, what @willenette said was accurate (for me at least) mine have diminished in frequency with age - What @Lmangla mentioned also works, albeit slowly, odd as it sounds, personally I've found steaming tea works better than water.  Hope you feel better :blush:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

never heard of harees before. looks yum though. what does it have?

It's haleem without the masala and chillies. :lol: It would be having either mutton or chicken cooked and grounded into paste with wheat. Even with very minimal spices and just salt for taste, it's very savoury because the meat and soaked wheat are slow cooked for at least 4hrs. 

@LeftCoastOppa Ooo, the foodiest would have to be @elan1 who's missing now for a while. Hope she comes back soon! :)

Have some chili cheese fries before sleeping. :D

chili-cheese-fries-4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Exactly and he is still SINGLE :tounge_wink:

I wonder if when he will find the one or if he already found the one. Haha! He's not getting any younger anymore. Huhu. Did you watch "Lovers"? I wanted him to end up with Kim Gyu Ri (his first love in the show)! 

10 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

@BlackLotus1025 - see what I mean? ... Evil.  (but that does look yummy so ...):rolleyes: 

Oh no, haha. I think I've read and seen your posts last night and how they 'charmed' your way to sleep by posting food pictures. Haha. But, aren't the food pictures indulging? Haha! 

Hi @MayanEcho, please get well soon. May you feel much better. 

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Have some chili cheese fries before sleeping. :D

Wow! That picture reminds me of Chili's chili cheese fries. Haha! 

@gm4queen Guess what? I have figured out why we haven't met and talked to each other here in the past. Haha. Apparently, it was in March when I joined and went on a hiatus around second week of April. Huhu. My bad. Now, with the said timeline, everything makes sense. Mianhae. :omg:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I wonder if when he will find the one or if he already found the one. Haha! He's not getting any younger anymore. Huhu. Did you watch "Lovers"? I wanted him to end up with Kim Gyu Ri (his first love in the show)! 

+ 2

Ya, he is no longer young ,perhaps a companion would be good enough where you spend quality time

together chit chat and share common interests.

No, I did not watch Lovers.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Ya, he is no longer young ,perhaps a companion would be good enough where you spend quality time

together chit chat and share common interests.

No, I did not watch Lovers.

I see. That's fine. He was like Vincenzo in that show. Haha. 

And yeah, he really should find one. Being with someone can make him much happier and more relaxed. 

Hopefully, he's not a part of the "it's better to be a loner than to be left over and over" club.

Hello there @kokodus!

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Morning all 

@4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @hsmz  @joccu  @Lmangla@LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho   @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  

Why my ex looking yummy  :mrgreen:  As evidence below I didn’t take all my glass  & hair accessories   @partyon :D

Zxa62k2.gif

v9Me28P.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1