Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I'm struggling to complete the first episode of LOST.

i think i watched until the part where he asked his friend to pose as his girlfriend.. and i can't take it anymore..

maybe i need handsome face oppa.. or at least, some delicious abs to motivate me to watch further.. but, his greasy hair is just..

92467686-black-pasta-squid-ink-pan-up-vi

cr.: owner

hahahaha

sorry!!!

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

So bad MIL , I think you hurting his feeling , oppa was working hard to make you drooling  on him :mrgreen::sweat_smile:

oppa reaction after the news of your dropping:

He is a son, so no drooling on mah part, but I've decided to free him to you and @partyon as I know how both of you are rabid abs-crazy to the nth degree. :rolleyes:

Oh, and clean up after yerselves! 

When Marnie Was There Wet Shoes GIF

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha

sorry!!!

they looked like millipedes without my eyeglasses! :fear:

20 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I'm struggling to complete the first episode of LOST.

I'm about to watch it. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

they looked like millipedes without my eyeglasses!

those are squid ink pasta... lol

korean-drama-lost.jpg

cr.:owner

i guess, i'm not a fan of guys with long messy and greasy hair.. at the start of ep1 he was with this older woman (sugarmummy or client).. and he swept his hair back.. i was like... EEEW NOOO..

+2

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Who is that handsome oppa in your dp?

Isn't that LMH @Thong Thin chingu..? :idk:

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

those are squid ink pasta... lol

Hahaha, I know, but my eyesight is THAT bad whenever I don't have my eyeglasses on. :hahah!:

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

sugarmummy or client

:joy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha you're going to kill him off?!?!?!

if he does die in there, his liver can save iksun.

Woah you are right!!! The more I think about it the more I'm sure that he will die. LOLOL. His character is too good to be true. And let's face it, its been 12+10eps now, and there is no evidence of iksong happening. Their relationship seems too platonic right now. I dont know how they will wrap everything up in 2 eps. I'm skeptical about them going for another season right now.....hmmm. lets see. 

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

He's in the middle front row wearing that nice outfit :sweatingbullets:

Proud of you Mother!!! You are slowly getting better at recognizing your own son!!!

boy-with-luv-bts.gif

Can you find him here?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Proud of you Mother!!! You are slowly getting better at recognizing your own son!!!

Can you find him here?

Of course, DIL! :approves:He's the one in the middle, wearing that hideous dark fuchsia jacket with the white shirt. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Woah Seems like you are the only one with eyes in this thread @MayanEcho LOL. 

Your oppa's features reminds a lot of Tom Francirek's dolls, and I don't mean than in a bad way, but that his face has the symmetry and perfection a doll artist would sculpt for his limited editions.

Now he's the azure haired rightmost guy in the new gif. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

25 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

He's the one in the middle, wearing that hideous dark fuchsia jacket with the white shirt.

as much as i din want to spot him..

i hope your honest mistake was cos you still haven't got your hands on the reading glasses

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

perhaps.. @kokodus will give up.. or continue provide pictures but with abs instead of just, the face.

HAHAHAHA

• LOL 7

@kokodus Wait, is he the one with the blue hair?? but he isn't that tall! :idk:

I swear, they are thisclose to looking like flippin' clones! (There, I said it!) :fiercebunny:

Run Away GIF

Thanks for the YT vid. Erm... I'm watching ep 1 of Lost and someone said I will need to watch something light-hearted after watching it, so...

agreement yes GIF by South Park

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i hope your honest mistake was cos you still haven't got your hands on the reading glasses

They're not for reading (it has been a permanent fixture for a lonnnnggg time, and yes, I realised my mistake upon closer inspection. :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

continue provide pictures but with abs instead of just, the face

The son still has bby abs, and I is now gonna shut up before I incur the wrath of @kokodus DIL. dont tell shut up GIF by Bounce

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

his face has the symmetry and perfection a doll artist would sculpt for his limited editions

Reminded me of the photo from yesterday with the "bad angle" lighting that made his face look like... Nope, 5th Amendment from now on. 

be quiet bbc three GIF by BBC

Oh, @gm4queen chingu

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Your oppa's features reminds a lot of Tom Francirek's dolls, and I don't mean than in a bad way, but that his face has the symmetry and perfection a doll artist would sculpt for his limited editions.

Now he's the azure haired rightmost guy in the new gif. ^_^

Exactly!!! Oppa is perfection!!!!

original.gif

credit owner

28 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

perhaps.. @kokodus will give up.. or continue provide pictures but with abs instead of just, the face

Its not like i'm not trying. There are not many pics of him with abs on the internet. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Have a wonderful Tuesday! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

What I'm craving now,  hahaha! Fried fish balls and spicy beef empanadas. :)

ctto 

ctto 

@sadthe1st The corn was so good yesterday! Sweet and soft kernels. It was nice as it is, and also with butter plus a dash of pepper and salt.

@MayanEcho Fish balls are a popular dish here in my side. You typically find frozen fish balls in supermarkets; the perishable nature of the dish makes freezing a necessity. We dip this in sweet & sour sauce. :heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6