Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon chingu, if you are in search for a new hubby then how about trying my Daniel oppa?? You think he is worth marrying

Omo! :loveu:

Thank you for the offer but sadly I have never watched a single drama starring your Daniel oppa… :bawling:

I am really ashamed to admit that I know nothing about him, and it wouldn’t feel right to marry a stranger.

:brokenheart:

It is very generous and kind to offer me your beloved oppa, though! 
Thank you chingu!

:dorakiss:

PS. I really need to watch a Daniel Choi drama to familiarize myself with him.

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, larus said:

Wait a minute. Who was your bubby?

+  2

Seems you are not the only one who can't remember who exactly is @partyon hubby.

All these while I thought is CJH !

That's the downside of having too many :joy:

@gm4queen  Choi Daniel looks so different in the photoshoot, I still prefer him with clean look.

Gh4rszy8hSfF2hnF15wIuhI=&risl=&pid=ImgRa

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@gm4queen  Choi Daniel looks so different in the photoshoot, I still prefer him with clean look.

Chingu, this is his latest photoshoot for Singles with clean shaven looks! Yeah, heavy beard is not nice on him! Plus black hair, I am totally in love with him! :heart:

PCy1YEb.png

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Greeting Good Afternoon GIF my dear chingus :partyblob: I hope you've had a good start to your Monday and to your week! 

I spent most of last night and most of the morning and afternoon binge watching Couple on the Backtrack/Go Back Couple *and alternating between crying a lot and laughing* (initially because of Jang Ki-yong son, but then for my new (and one of the shorter) oppa(s) Son Ho Jun :wub: Of course my daughter was totally dismayed at my new choice and told me I needed to get my eyes checked, but... :omg: now his character IS husband material :please:(same daughter agreed with me). :elated:

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Seems you are not the only one who can't remember who exactly is @partyon hubby.

All these while I thought is CJH !

At last I now know that he is her oppa and @agenth's hubby..? 

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon chingu, if you are in search for a new hubby then how about trying my Daniel oppa?? You think he is worth marrying??

Wot??? :wut:

6 hours ago, partyon said:

It’s YYS from Wintergarden / HP. The dude really annoys me.

Also, he was sporting a hickey in ep 10. Pretty sure he’s cheating on me

:fear: Son !! :isannoyed:

Although I did read that you needed a manlier hubby?? But...but... (Psst... Okay, I admit it, even I didn't find him manly enough, but adorkable instead.) :sweats:

:GN1:@Min2206 :fullofhearts:

5 hours ago, partyon said:

PS. I really need to watch a Daniel Choi drama to familiarize myself with him.

Any suggestions, @gm4queen chingu?

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

@kokodus DIL, thank you for posting photos of your V oppa (helps me remember how he looks like) :sweats:

If I may ask, please, especially the chingus sharing husbands-turned-oppas (the twins @Ameera Ali and @partyon is top of the list, and I know the latter twin shares with @agenth and also @Min2206 ?!?), to list them. It'll just make it easier for me to remember whose who, etc. I'll start with mine (according to overall appeal) :coolshades:

1. Keanu (near to impossible to keep to myself) - shared
  2. Cha Seung Won
  3. Jo In Sung
  4. Son Ho Jun 
  5. Ji Sung
  6. Jang Hyuk
  7. Lee Joon Hyuk
  8. Lee Sang Yoon

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

@kokodus DIL, thank you for posting photos of your V oppa (helps me remember how he looks like) 

Mother, this is too much. You know how much hurt your son will be if he knows that you cant recognize him.  This wont do, I'm going to test you everyday from now on...

.jpg

Find your son in this photo

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Mother, this is too much. You know how much hurt your son will be if he knows that you cant recognize him.  This wont do, I'm going to test you everyday from now on...

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Find your son in this photo

Top row, middle one :approves:

:criesariver:I'm sorry !!! I shall do better next time! At least he's wearing my favourite pastel blue color.

(I'm dealing with the ughs and :rolleyes: from my daughter whenever she sees your oppa's photos and BTS, like rn.) :emmm:

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3