Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus -- ah you are not going to check out bright girl's success? was waiting for your fun posts on jang hyuk and jang nara. hahahaha... as for hallmark movie, watched an oldie called "gift of miracles" -- it wasn't romantic romantic but it was quite moving and sweet. more about a girl discovering stuff about her mother and how this guy helps along the way.

• Like 1

@Lmangla ahhhhh I completely forgot about that show. Alright I will start that tonight. That Hallmark movie also goes into my list. Hehe. But first preference goes to Jang Hyuk Oppa. Hahahaha. 

Your dp is from Tunnel right??? U recognised CJH Oppa right away it took me a while to realize that it's from tunnel. Wait I'm still not sure. Haha

Also guys are we sure that we are still living on earth. Because I feel like I'm living on sun. These past few days have been soooo hawwwwt. Sigh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem sitting to long at flight i think. Around 6 hours, my leg was cramped and bloated too before...

Enjoy ur trip... will u go to Nara? Love the deers there....

Lols !! I was on the bullet train . This time I’m spending more time in the Kansai region . I did Nara the last time , so I won’t be going there . The deers were cute . But the deer poop every where :joy:. After a while it didn’t bug me as much but initially I was trying my hardest not to step on it , realising that it was pointless 

Edited by Guest

35 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali I am starting shady mom in law, it seems good, I like dailies because I am currently learning Korean. In dailies, their pronunciation is much clearer than short dramas.

yay! join us -- it should be fun

@triplem @angelangie ~ so I was randomly watching a malay drama on netflix called cinta si wedding planner. so watched a few episodes and found it weirdly amusing. well, the lead interactions were pretty amusing. found one scene really hilarious and wished they had followed it through. so she faints in the car due to high fever and his mom is like, 'lets take her home and have the doctor visit. so they get home and he is like she is not waking up, how do we get her inside. his mom is like carry her idiot! and it is hilarious to see all these cultural factors play in as you can see him hesitating and his mom is like idiot! carry her, I can't. lets get the doctor first. LOL. :joy: wish they had shown him actually awkwardly carrying her. it would have been pretty funny.... but what I didn't get is how they are using random kdrama background OST!

and ya @kokodus, dp is from tunnel. missing the OTP and lead from there. they were so sweet! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yay! join us -- it should be fun 

I am still in the first episodes :) need to catch up with you

also I am watching older episodes of secret life of my secretary and Angel's mission, I am late because of the blog that I wasted too much useless time for. :(

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Some movies kissasian will not sub. It’s either have to wait or they just refused to sub. I have some movies which I want to watch but there is just no subs. :( 

They are award nominated film some more. :( 

-bluebeard

-memoir or a Murderer 

sad

Ehh Kissasian is not a subbing site. They don't sub a drama, it's an illegal site that rip off the subs from other legit drama subbing sites like Viki, Netflix, dramafever(RIP) etc. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 yeah so fast the kiss KJH new drama. I also not too sure yet hows the drama. We'll see how.

I have a busy schedule, shady mom in law , Angel dan, and secret life of my secretary :D

I don't like following one actor. It is very boring. I am tired of KJH already. -_- and he is past 40, too old for my taste <_< I went back and watched Fireworks 2006, and Hong gil dong 2008, he was younger then. but I might watch the drama Joseon Survival later, after The secret life of my secretary ends :), my schedule might be free then :D

that one is better :D

bIuIztnwKBhAoCpVGcYa9J4WY9r.jpg

my current oppa :D and in his thirties too :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

dp is from tunnel. missing the OTP and lead from there. they were so sweet! :wub:

Which OTP - Lee YooYoung and Yoon HyunMin?  Or Choi JinHyuk and his wife played by Lee SiAh?  I really liked that drama.  Both were great. Binge watched from start to finish.  Excellent cast and story.  LYY is not in a good place mentally now (I worry for her).  And Lee SiAh has joined Early Bird (I couldn’t believe it.  Of all the agencies to choose she had to pick the one with the actress I dislike the most :wacko:).  I really liked Lee SiAh and was hoping she would get a break out role.  Her acting is good.  When her character died in Mr Sunshine I lost interest :lol:.  Thereafter she had bad luck with Four Men (which will probably never be produced) and I haven’t seen her in the news since.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

current oppa :D and in his thirties too :D

I approve :lol:!  He’s in my oppa collection as well 

@Lawyerh I think that’s a throwback kiss in Joseon’s Survival.

Edited by Guest

Is there something about yellow umbrellas in Korean culture?  I mean, it’s such an unusual colour to have?  Thus far in a lot of the dramas I see yellow umbrellas - especially when it’s like a prelude to a romantic scene?  Someone enlighten me.  :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

haha, don't worry, I don't intend to keep him for long, will just dump him soon, no worries :D

It’s called  rotation for me . After their drama is over , I keep them back in the cupboard :mrgreen:

@nrllee I think it has its roots in the American sitcom How I Met Your Mother 

https://how-i-met-your-mother.fandom.com/wiki/Yellow_Umbrella

K dramas somehow adopted this   

Edited by Guest

@triplem & @nohamahamoud2002

i watch love rain , but I can’t remember he was on it :joy:

E0DB99F8-143A-4AC7-B753-2323466C0A72.jpg

he probably didn’t grow 6 feet then:tounge_xd:

@nrllee they love their yellow rain coat as well :joy: , I think they love to use yellow umbrella to single out two lead couple when they walking together in bad weather  :phew:

• LOL 3