[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he got angry with her for showing disrespect for an elder! Therefore told her to leave and not to interfere( maybe) Just guessing.

I wanna watch with subs soon. It was highly entertaining even though I understood 5% of what was said.

EDIT: Looks like he does not like his life getting complicated because of her. She is a whole set of problems for him as it is.

I love the first episode so much. Having to wait for the next episode is killing me.  Woohyun's acting has improved so much since TTM.  Saeron is so adorable and I love all her scenes with WH and SY.  I hope next week, we get to see more of SY. 

Anyone know the song that play in the beginning when WH watches HER silently in the rain and the song when it plays during SY handed her the umbrella?  I'm curious and wanted to listen to it.

I liked the first episode.

There's plenty to look forward to for next episode

I liked the 3 leads and the tension already among them. 

I love the scene where SB was looking at SY eating ramen as if he were stealing food from her mouth... and later on, as he comes out, how she kept going under his umbrella..

She is an endearing fallen angel.. hehe

I;ve been watched with sub and I really like this drama. KSR so natural. Shes really like angel. I really hate Jin young's mother even her voice it so annoying for me. I hope she didnt appear again. Hmm I dont know if it  just me. but I think a man who had painted when Woo Hyun and Seul Bi go to police station, knew that Seul Bi is an angel. you know a man who played In Ae's teacher on Endless Love (if you watched it). And then Seul Bi's sunbae, looks so weird. is he has a feeling to Seul Bi. I feel uncomfortable with his eyes when hes looking Woo Hyul.
this is more  screencaps 
1405121520_63.jpg

1405121911_85.jpg

source: TopStarNews

first I thought this drama will be for teenager but I decided to watch it because I like girl Kim Sea Ron acting .. then I find it good to watch ^^ so I am adding this to my current list ..
:-bd
Knowing the story now , it does make sens why her age was not a big deal for casting her , because I have read before about this drama and how some people did not accept the idea that a young actress play the main lead and how that reflecting from early on , the drama is going to be plain , or targeting the teenager with simple and innocent love story  ..

class="post-title" style="font-size: 20px !important; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"4 Reasons Why You Should Watch the new KBS 2TV drama “High School – Love On”

The romantic-fantasy KBS2 drama “High School – Love On” premiered on July 11 starring Nam Woo HyunKim Sae Ron and Lee Sung Yeol. The drama revolves around the life of high school students who go through maturity and different stages of love. The story is not like any other common high school story. One of the angels comes down and becomes a human to save one high school student.

1.   Sets up a reality in the life of high school students yet unfolds a surreal plot about angels

You might think that this drama would be another usual story of a bunch of high school students getting through life. Well, viewers could actually expect the plot to be intact with reality. Just like what the ordinary high school life is, “High School – Love On” will be expected to imply educational issues, social issues and every problem a student experiences as they battle with life in high school. Love, bond and friendship come along with it.

However, the twist of the plot centers, as well, to the surreal part about angels. One of the angels decided to fly down to earth and become a human being. He had no choice but to do it to save a student’s life. Much more is expected to this drama as this angel try to get along with the mortals and build an extraordinary relationship with them.

2.   Teenage Romance – Love and Pain

They say that love becomes much painful when you failed for the first time – in your teenage life. Apparently, most teenagers easily get involved into a romance and deeply fall in love. But sometimes, it ends into a painful heartbreak.

“High School – Love On” displays the romance in teenage life and how love would gradually grow through time as well as how to cope with hardships and pain one experiences. But this drama would not only show the passion of love between humans. As it displays a plot of fantasy, an angel gets to fall in love with a human’s touch and experiences something he has never felt before.

You could’ve watched the Hollywood movie “City of Angels” starring Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan where the angel, Nicolas Cage, fell in love with a human, Meg Ryan, and really fell so deeply in love with her. You could think something like that but “High School – Love On” will surely head you to a different twist.

4 Reasons Why You Should Watch the new KBS 2TV drama “High School – Love On”

3.   Sensational Music and Harmony 

The sensational music and harmony will be the bridge to deliver the wide range of emotions in the drama. In each episode, these high school students will express different emotions about everything that happens around them. This harmony could also bring the viewers, especially the parents or the older ones, into nostalgia as they get back to the memories they’ve had in high school.

4.   Different Colors of Love – Family, Friends, Lovers

4.   Different Colors of Love – Family, Friends, Lovers

The drama would not only focus about the life of high school students or teenagers. Various ages of viewers would appreciate the plot, the different emotions and relationships between family, friends and lovers even for the married couples and the older ones. It highlights the loyalty and love between a commitment and friendship.

@pandavin, @Felicia Soh, thank you for photos!

@pandavin, you are very observant....now I want to go watch it a second time after reading your comments

Here are a couple more screncaps

10553591_1446818772244492_39863209764268

10472624_1446818762244493_56441148706412

10379009_814239725262241_709524520554089

Source: Facebook drama and KBS

@valsava, love this article!  Thank you  

:x

Too bad about the ratings so far. But i will definitely tune in for this drama. I first saw Sae Ron if Heaven's Garden and since then i fell in love with her acting, also looking forward to how she will do in this drama.

@Lunkera, welcome to the thread... Me too.. tuned it for her... (first saw her in Brand New Life movie)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Sae Ron Overcomes Fear of Heights in New “High School: Love On” Stills

Teen actress Kim Sae Ron’s dedication to her role was seen in the newest stills from the upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama, “High School: Love On.”

The teen actress, who plays the role of angel Lee Seul Bi with an odd personality, overcame her fear of heights and shot a scene on the rooftop of a building. In the still photos revealed, Kim Sae Ron wears her angel outfit in the drama and sits on the ledge of the rooftop and flashes a smile for the camera as if she’s not scared.

Everyone worried for Kim Sae Ron who had to shoot the scene on top of the building but the teen actress smiled and went on with the shoot without worries. “

“We were supposed to shoot with the safety equipment concealed but the height worried us. Although Kim Sae Ron was scared when she arrived at the shoot, she showed a good performance and energy while shooting. Because of that, she was able to bring to life the character of angel Lee Seul Bi. We’re excited for our first airing,” said a representative present at the scene.

“High School: Love On,” a fantasy, coming-of-age drama, tells the story of an angel that becomes human after trying to save a male high school student from danger. The drama aired its first episode on July 11 on KBS.

Sae.jpg

Source: Soompi

@irilight I think she refers at the title meaning it still has the "Upcoming" 
It's just the first episode so the ratings might go up after another episodes,it's quite soon only after and episodei'm also curious about the Sunbae Reaper,he seems to like her a lot and worries about her...but are they able to feel romantic emotions...they lack to say so the "heart",no?

Kim Sae Ron is soooooooo beautiful,indeed like an angel in the raining scene,i liked it a lot how they filmed it :x I think she really wanted to be human to be able to live and experiment the emotions they feel and what she saw all this time while doing her job...that's why i was curious if Reapers can actually feel...based on her Sunbae they truly do...i also see that Woohyun will give her his pendant and he will be the one wearing the lock while she has the "key"....and it was intresting that Sung Yeol returned and gave her his umbrella when she said he is exactlly like WooHyun...he clearly hates being compared with him

Archived