[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@imot, I have no idea.. But I am lovin' these dolls. I hope they let us buy them by the end of the series. (or earlier)

Here is a bit of a write up that came with the same shots as in @pandavin's report above..

It seems it never fails. First we see the photos and a couple of days later there is some write up about it.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Woohyun Takes Kim Sae Ron On a Motorcycle Ride in “High School: Love On” Stills

woohyun-kim-sae-ron.jpg

Infinite‘s Woohyun and actress Kim Sae Ron are looking close in the latest stills of the highly anticipated drama “High School: Love On.”

In the pictures revealed on July 3, the two are giving off a couple-like vibe as they go for a ride with Woohyun’s motorcycle.

The first still shows Shin Woo Hyun (Woohyun) leaning against his motorcycle, as if he is waiting for Lee Seul Bi (Kim Sae Ron). Next, Kim Sae Ron smiles brightly as she talks to the handsome biker, looking like a true biker girl wearing a cute helmet. The final photo shows the two rocking couple helmets, and Lee Seul Bi has wrapped her arms tightly around Shin Woo Hyun. 

“High School: Love On” will start airing on July 11 at 8:55pm.

Source: Soompi

Guest adikkeluangman

An interesting news. Taecyeon just tweet about it. I guess since he become a dad in current weekend drama so his concern about his kids condition. I posted it here because they used Kim Yoo Jung and Kim Sae Ron picture.

이달말부터 청소년 배우 밤샘촬영 못시킨다 http://t.co/npheBKmqKQ 출처 : 네이버 뉴스 제작하는 분들에게는 힘든일이겠지만... 좋은 제작환경으로 향하는 발돋음이자나?

— taec yeon ok (@taeccool) 

July 4, 2014

Guest Jesiica

@iriligh I am very happy that KBS promoting the drama  :\"> @lovcom00 that for sharing the article only 7 days i very very excited right now 
more photos
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

class="titleNews"Infinite’s Sung Yeol Talks About Upcoming Affectionate Scenes with Kim Sae Ron in ‘High School’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite’s Sung Yeol shared his thoughts on upcoming affectionate scenes with Kim Sae Ron.

Sung Yeol attended a press conference for KBS2’s High School on July 7 and was asked, “How far can you go in terms of affectionate scenes with Kim Sae Ron, who is a minor?”

Sung Yeol jokingly said, “The further we go, the better,” which brought out laughter. Then he said, “Since Kim Sae Ron is nine years younger than me and is a minor, I think a ppo ppo (a light peck) would be acceptable.”

Infinite’s Sung Yeol Talks About Upcoming Affectionate Scenes with Kim Sae Ron in ‘High School’

Infinite’s Sung Yeol Talks About Upcoming Affectionate Scenes with Kim Sae Ron in ‘High School’

Infinite’s Woo Hyun, who will be involved in a love triangle with Kim Sae Ron and Sung Yeol, said, “I don’t know how far the minors go in terms of skinship these days, but since it’s a drama for the youth, we will be keeping an acceptable line for skinship.”

Stay tuned for High School airing on July 11!

Photo and Source of news credit: enews

Wow I love how woo hyun, sung yeol and kim sae ron probably coordinated their dress together before coming to the press con. They seem to be going with black & white theme overall. KSR looks angelic in that simple white dress ....Ooo so looking forward to the premier this Friday. Let it be good.. :)

@imot, totally agree with you - all the cast members are showcasing "white" as their main color theme.  Even the senior actors, Choi Soo-rin and Jo Yeon-woo including Kim Min-young is joining the cast in the same color tone. 

Can't wait for this drama to air on KBSW - premiering in Korea on 11th July @ 20.55 KST.

Hae-ryung from Bestie looked so pretty in this picture.

IE001729965_STD.jpg

Credit as tagged

Right now I'm totally refraining myself from coming here everyday to write *I CAN'T WAIT.* (I would like to stay as a member of this forum after all lol), but I can't really wait anymore and the last teaser is pure perfection, so let's hold on, we have just 3 MORE DAYS to go~ ;)

Archived