[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO @Jesiica you're truly the angel in here :x at this point I'm anticipating this SO much that I hold my breath a little every time I open the thread to check an update and I hope they'll give us more official material very soon, the first episode is scheduled in less than 10 days and my sanity is slipping away already @-) 

*help*

Guest Jesiica

@lovcom00 thank you so much , i love sharing with us everything i find about the drama , i`m very excited to see this  , hopefully we could see the first official teaser i can`t wait ♥ 

I noticed that KBS (and Viki) call the drama "Hi! School - Love On", so I  changed the thread name accordingly.  But a lot of the material relating the drama still comes for High School Love On

@jesiica, thank you so much for the video.. they are adorable... I want to see it already.

Thikrayat said: this drama sounds interesting, do anyone know if it will be aired on KBS world ?

@leeemyis, you are in good company here.....  welcome to the thread  :)

Woohyun and Sungyeol display their friendship on the set of 'High School' + still cuts of Kim Sae Ron

kim-sae-ron_1402984546_af_org.jpg

INFINITE's Woohyun and Sungyeol were the goofy boys fans know them to be on the set of their upcoming KBS 2TV teen-fantasy drama 'High School' ('High School: Love On')!

SEE ALSO: INFINITE Woohyun's fans send snacks to the set of his drama, 'High School'

Woohyun and Sungyeol appeared to have fun filming, especially because they get to act together, in behind-the-scenes photos.

Sungyeol shared what it's like to act alongside his fellow member, "It feels reassuring that I get to take on acting [with Woohyun] through 'High School'. We are a good influence on each other, and we are having fun filming."

As mentioned earlier, the story follows male student Shin Woo Hyun (Woohyun), who is saved from a dangerous situation by angel Lee Seul Bi (Kim Sae Ron). She becomes human as a result. Sungyeol plays the role of Hwang Sung Yeol who has a cold personality, but is warm and friendly to Lee Seul Bi (Kim Sae Ron). His friendship with Shin Woo Hyun (Woohyun) also gets complicated when Woo Hyun's mother becomes his stepmother.

'High School' will premiere as a 20-episode drama on June 27 at 8:55 PM KST! Also check out the still cuts of Kim Sae Ron below

kim-sae-ron_1402984903_20140617_KimSaeRo

Source: AllKpop

Guest Jesiica

[PIC] KBS High School Love On filming@irilight yes is this video , omg i have heart attack for see the video its amazing Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

i so curious about this scene maybe its a dream? or real? i dont know 

WOA~ I can't be sure, but I think this may be the moment our angel decide to save WH's life, maybe he was getting hit by a car and she puts herself in the middle? I know the dynamic seems crazy, but this is the first thing that came to me lol Also I'm really curious about where she'll stay and how she'll pay for her expenses once she'll have to live as a human 8-> Did I say this already? I. CAN'T. WAIT. :!!

@irilight. Thanks for the warm welcome.  I surely will come to this thread more often once the drama begin airing.  As you can see I'm an Inspirit and by the way my biases in the group are also Woohyun and Sungyeol.  I'm so happy that my two biases are in a drama together.  I just can't wait till the drama air. 

@jesiica, thank you for letting us know about it...It is indeed so cute... I hope they also use similar technique in at least one of the trailers....

Thank you for the new BTS video.. I think @lovcom00 may be right... that this is when and where the angel intervened... Good questions...How would an angel transformed into a high school kid live in a human world?  I was sort of guessing in the back of my mind that the human world will come to her "furnished" with a family, etc... but I may be wrong...?

@anoosha, welcome to the thread... :)

@Leeemyis..I look forward to seeing all 3 of them. Kim Sae Ron is the youngest, but she has more experience in acting. I am also wondering if (hopefully) there with be an OST by Infinite..

Archived