[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

@Felicia Soh.. @Jesiica, ooooh.. what wonderful goodies.... thank you....!

Can't view the video of new teaser in my country, but hopefully a new one will show up soon that is viewable. I want to hear the OST... :)

I too love the color coordination...

@Felicia Soh,  I agree..Hae-Ryung has been looking gorgeous here and in other photos of this drama. (see page 6, photos posted by @pandavin)

sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 said: In the teaser, Seulbi said: After becoming a human, the first human I met was you. What a relief.And the ost is Heartbeat by Infinite F (Infinite's Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong) hehe :x

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"INFINITE’s Sungyeol Expresses Worry About Being Compared to Won Bin by “High School: Love On” Costar Kim Sae Ron

sungyeol-kim-sae-ron-800x450.png

On July 7, at a press conference for the upcoming KBS drama “High School: Love On,”INFINITE’s Sungyeol expressed his concern about being compared to Won Bin by costarKim Sae Ron.

The INFINITE member said, “Kim Sae Ron has worked with a lot of A-list actors like Won Bin, so I thought she might regard me as a squid or something, and it was a bit hard to approach her at first. But, she actually took initiative and approached me, which I’m thankful for.”

INFINITE member Woohyun, who is also starring in the drama, said, “I met Kim Sae Ron three years ago at a music program, and we took a photo together. At the time, I thought she seemed really young, but seeing her now, all grown up, it’s pretty cool. We’re learning a lot from Kim Sae Ron sunbae [acting senior] on the set, too.”

Kim Sae Ron, nine years younger than the INFINITE members and their acting senior, will be playing the INFINITE members’ high school peers in the new drama. 

“High School: Love On” will air its first episode on July 11 at 8:55 PM (KST).

Source: Soompi

Crayon Pop's ChoA encounters INFINITE's Woohyun in behind-cuts for 'High School'

ChoA-Crayon-Pop_1404949675_af_org.jpg

Additional behind-cuts of Crayon Pop's ChoA donning a school uniform for the upcoming KBS 2TV teen fantasy drama 'High School' got fans excited for her acting debut!

ChoA plays the role of Jin Young who is an exemplary student and the catalyst of a crucial happening in the drama. She was also spotted acting out an encounter with INFINITE's Woohyun, leaving us to only guess at what they could be possibly talking about and whether they'll also have some kind of a love line in the story.

As mentioned earlier, the story follows male student Shin Woo Hyun (Woohyun), who is saved from a dangerous situation by angel Lee Seul Bi (Kim Sae Ron), who becomes human as a result.

'High School' will premiere as a 20-episode drama on the 11th at 8:55 PM KST!

Source ALLKPOP

I didn't even watch this already, but I've wanted to share it like now~

High School Love On (15 minutes PV)

http://youtu.be/K1oHwPYPv6M http://youtu.be/qWKKcpiDkHw

credit: INFINITE7SOUL

after all this waiting, finally, it's TODAY, BRACE YOURSELF lol X_X 

@uglypearl, it not from the teaser, but from first episode, this is the last, I forgot to post it before

76149245.jpg
84179428.jpg
87324448.jpg

source: enews24.interest.me
I'm not sure about this but I think thats not different about first episode and the teaser. I hope we could watch it soon, so we can check it right:) 

Ok, so I've watched and LOVED the first one, Seul Bi is the cutest angel of death ever, she freaks out when she hears her own heart beating (and wants to check WY's heart too) and she follows him around like a kitty *cuute* as we expected WY made her sleep at his house with granny (but she wanted to sleep together? How I wish I knew korean) because after the accident she acts like a freak saying she came from the sky or something and he gave her shoes as a present too- anyway at some point there was some kind of misunderstanding, so he yells at her and leaves even if she wants to "go together". By the end of the episode it's raining and she's in the middle of the street (with an umbrella, courtesy of SY) and a car is coming towards her (I think she's trying to kill herself and return as an angel?) anyway WY is on his bike coming (I hope) to find her. And now I want moar lol (Sorry for my english, but I've wanted to share a little ;D )

Guest Jesiica

I saw the first episode and is so daebak ,although I did not understand anything I loved every scenei very like, I laughed a lot when the man who painted singing "I want to be free" and seul bi look to him and woohyun is jelaous OMG ITS PERFECT i hope the spanish subtitles coming soon ;) Woohyun and sae ron have much chemistry together I LOVE IT 

Archived