[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

@irilight, I am also confused over the actress who is playing Gong Mal-sook....and the source that I found indicating actress Jeong Jae-soon it's from Korean Wikipedia Site.

On the time of KBSW broadcast, if it's stated as 7.00 pm KST (19:00 KST), then the time indicated in KBSW TV Highlights is correct ie.6.00 pm (18:00) due to different time zone. Korea is 1 hour ahead of the areas as referred to Kuala Lumpur/Singapore/Hong Kong.

Here's the YT of the KBSW TV Highlights....

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Felicia Soh... good... I am glad that is resolved   (time of airing, I mean)

The actress looks to me to be Jeong Jae-soon. Now I am wondering if Lee Joo-Shil is playing a different role, or is she off the drama... hmmm...

thank you much for highlights video!

Kim Sae-Ron is one adorable angel!

10478175_10152366351598557_4737685895981

Episode 1 recap from dramabeans:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/high-school-love-on-episode-1/

I'm just glad this drama is getting positive response online and I really do hope they'll get higher ratings soon, they deserve it~ :x 

Reading that review from Han Cinema I had a strong allergic reaction to this sentence.

"Seul-bi, by contrast, has no sense of tact or diplomacy,"

I'm disagreeing on that one because I love that she has no time for tact or diplomacy and says it as it is. It is the urgency of her job that has made her that way. She would have done that a millionth time reaping souls but she wants to find why human life is worth living. I think this is what her chance to dwell among human world is all about. To find out why humans lives, loves and dies and the good and the bad of it. At the moment she has no idea what she needs to do to further her career. I'm going to assume that she is a  hundred million year old rookie.

------------

PS: Found out who her sunbaenim is from among comments on Dramabeans:

MR.MR‘s member Chang Jae

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/18/mr-mrs-chang-jae-is-comedian-lee-hwi-jaes-nephew/

I already love the otherworldly way he acts.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I just read the recap for episode 1 and it looks really cute. I think i'm going to check it out. I had my doubts but it looks fun. I'm not familiar with the 3 young actors so this should be interesting.
An Angel of Death with loves dramas! ha. That's so funny. I guess when she's not taking souls she's watching dramas. I guess Angels do need something to do on her time off. :)

Hello everyone...

Just finished watching first ep of this drama.. It’s good, fun, and entertaining drama. I love this kind of genre ^_^

I rarely follow K-drama on soompi thread (This will be my third K-drama :D ), I'm more into K-pop..that's why I'm little knowing about other cast, mian.. I only know Infinte's member in the drama. But, I will search more info about other cast..

The angel so cute, I'm suprised she's only 14 y.o .. but I don't see a hug gap between her and the male lead..their chemistry so far so good..

GIF from ep 1

tumblr_n8l89fAM3R1qm3h6go3_250.giftumblr_n8l89fAM3R1qm3h6go6_250.gif
tumblr_n8l89fAM3R1qm3h6go4_250.gif tumblr_n8l89fAM3R1qm3h6go1_250.gif
tumblr_n8l89fAM3R1qm3h6go5_250.giftumblr_n8l89fAM3R1qm3h6go2_250.gif
credit: http://eteru.tumblr.com

thank you for every post..

* the thread is bookmarked*

;)

I'm curious about the painter (who is singing Queen's "I Want To Break Free") that SeulBi saw.
It seems that the painter met SeulBi from somewhere, then he changes his mind thinking that it's not her.
That actor is played by Choi SeongGook. 
It's possible that he might play an important character in this drama, not just a cameo.

Could it be that:
a) He almost died before and he saw SeulBi before as the scheduler?
B) He has the power to see angels/schedulers and dead people?
c) He was an angel/scheduler before and became human.

I'm checking back the pages and found some pic that maybe clue for next ep..
First, maybe seul bi will be saved by woo hyun..
woohyun-kim-sae-ron.jpg

second, she will stay again at Woohyun's house (look at the doll on the table).
Briv9wQCYAA-uiA.jpg:large
BrhgnEJCAAA3Wmu.jpg

I'm curious about the painter too.. (could it be seul bi using his paints to "draw" the bad ahjumma's car?)

Guest kawaiiyuki

I haven't finished the episode yet cause then that would mean waiting until this friday. But i love how she's total freaked out about being semi human or having traits of a human but still has some powers are a reaper. I mean for one thing she can still see the other reaper, who is following her? does he know what happened to her but is keeping it a secret for some reason?

uglypearl said: I'm curious about the painter (who is singing Queen's "I Want To Break Free") that SeulBi saw.
It seems that the painter met SeulBi from somewhere, then he changes his mind thinking that it's not her.
It's possible that he might play an important character in this drama, not just a cameo.

Could it be that:

Guest kawaiiyuki

kiaandre said: uglypearl said: I'm curious about the painter (who is singing Queen's "I Want To Break Free") that SeulBi saw.

Could it be that:

kawaiiyuki said: kiaandre said: uglypearl said: I'm curious about the painter (who is singing Queen's "I Want To Break Free") that SeulBi saw.

Could it be that:

Just finished the first episode after being persuaded to give it a try by Dramabeans's first episode recap. So cute! But so many questions. I'm bummed KBs has decided to air only one episode a week. It's going to be a loooong five months now!

We should all have angels as cute as Lee Seul Bi in our lives! (For safeguarding, of course, not to lead us to our deaths... :P )

Guest kawaiiyuki

themarchioness said: Just finished the first episode after being persuaded to give it a try by Dramabeans's first episode recap. So cute! But so many questions. I'm bummed KBs has decided to air only one episode a week. It's going to be a loooong five months now!

We should all have angels as cute as Lee Seul Bi in our lives! (For safeguarding, of course, not to lead us to our deaths... :P )

uglypearl said: I'm curious about the painter (who is singing Queen's "I Want To Break Free") that SeulBi saw.

Could it be that:

I'm sure i'll fall for our OTP somewhere along the way but for now i loved her chemistry in the one umbrella scene she had with the second lead. He looks like such a hard nut to crack but our angel's already ruffling his feathers :\"> :x

Archived