[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest 18polo

I love this drama its so cute and funny especially the female lead and how she's basically breaking down all things you see in a typical drama so often it was so funny when she wanted to sleep with him and didn't understand why not and how she keeps running into the second male lead everywhere lol excited for the next episode. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight,   Hi, How you liking the first episode..?  I decided to stick to my guns on this one and wait til at least 6 episodes of  high school love on has aired before I'll consider watching or maybe longer I need to let some of my other weekend dramas end before I'll take on anything new.. So I'll see you around.. I just read the thread to keep me updated.. Give me a chance to learn the characters name instead of calling them what's they face..  

@valsava, glad you came by....  I only wish we had 2 episodes per week.

I love Kim Sae Ron, and love well done stories of angels.

Right now, it seems Seul-Bi (it was funny how she chose her name...) is torn between her desire to have human experiences and her desire to got back to being an angel.  I suspect at one point that may change and one desire will overpower the other.

@18polo,hi and welcome... I thought that was funny too...! Someone needs to tell her not to learn life lessons from Kdrama  :))

I just hope they don't over do the nasty mother character.

We should waited six days for next episode I think its too long... I cant wait to see Seul Bi goes to school it gonna be fun when she didnt knew anything about studies.

My favorite funny scene was when Seul Bi follow Woo Hyun to the door. WH ask 'why you follow me? Do you want sleep with me' and Seul Bi said 'yes, can I? People in drama do that' lol omo Seul Bi is really 'dramaniac'.

Guest 18polo

irilight said: @valsava, glad you came by....  I only wish we had 2 episodes per week.

I love Kim Sae Ron, and love well done stories of angels.

Right now, it seems Seul-Bi (it was funny how she chose her name...) is torn between her desire to have human experiences and her desire to got back to being an angel.  I suspect at one point that may change and one desire will overpower the other.

@18polo,hi and welcome... I thought that was funny too...! Someone needs to tell her not to learn life lessons from Kdrama  :))

I just hope they don't over do the nasty mother character.

Wow what can I say the threaten to kick out him from school because mom can no longer pay to keep her child in first place because she has a crush on Hw..  This can't be really happening.. What kind of mom is she to let her daughter leave the house at that time of night and blame someone else child for her lack of parenting.. Well I say Halmoni should give mom a dose of her on medicine.. I sure as hell would have filed assault charges on her..  

Archived