[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140615 High School love-on shooting scene

%ED%95%98%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%A4%EC%BF%A8-%EB

We went to 2TV Fantasy Growing up drama <High School-Love On> shooting scene. Infinite who has transformed into acting-dols and Kim Sae Ron’s appearance in the drama has made expectations higher,the shooting scene is filled with passion and vigour.

On June 11 morning,in one rice cake shop at Sinsadong,we spotted a broadcasting vehicle which was filled with props.Infinite’s Woohyun who was hurt while being involved in an accident on a rainy road was being treated.The staff and actors there were filled with vigour.

High School-Love on talks about a male student who was in danger was saved by an angel who transformed into a human after saving him and a hot blooded youth who have went through troubles in love and growing up.Especially in this series,Infinite’s Woohyun and Sungyeol who has received great popularity were cast which made us had higher anticipation for the drama.

Nam Woo Hyun who stays together with his grandmother while operating a rice cake shop transforms into the character Shin Woo Hyun. Although he is handsome looking,sings really well and is really popular with girls,he is a blunt guy who has little concern for the things around him.Although Shin Woo Hyun is picky and proud on the outside,he is warmer and purer than any others on the inside. Because he was dumped by his parents,he does not trust love however after meeting angel Seul Bi,he starts to understand about love.

Lee Sungyeol’s is Shin Woo Hyun’s rival named Hwang Sungyeol and he is cold and rebellious. Hwang Sungyeol is good in studies,sports and everything else which makes him an umchina (mother’s friend’s son who is good at everything). He is different from Woohyun as he sets goals in his life and is resourceful.He does not give up easily. Woohyun’s birth mother becomes Sungyeol’s step-mother and war will commence from then on. They will have conflicts and wars with each other.

<High School-Love On>-With the love that the male leads receive,there has been great concern over who will be the female lead in the drama.Kim Sae Ron who saves Woohyun and turns into a human is the perfect,cute and cunning angel.Lee Seul Bi is in an angel in charge of the area where Woohyun lives in.She is a kind and pure angel which knows little about the world.After she becomes a human,she wants to know more about the world. Especially Woohyun and Seul Bi’s cute quarrels make them a lovely couple.Sungyeol ‘s love who is fresh is also expected to bring a smile to the audiences’ faces.

Besides that,Woohyun’s grandmother Gong Mal Sook is on good terms with the younger actors and gives them tips on acting which made everyone more focused on set.More than anything,this youth romance shows the passion of young people which made the set flaming hot. We met with the PD at the scene and he said that with the hardworking actors who does their best and the vigour they have shown,I am very thankful to them.He also mentioned that the senior actors managed to lead the rest well which made him very happy.Till the end,they have stayed healthy and happy which made the project a happy one.

This youth romance and troubles in a school and home setting will show the relations between the parents and the children.Everyone can identify with this drama and this 20 episode drama will be broadcast on 27th June.

Points to take note while watching:

1)Infinite members who became rivals acting match

Infinite’s Nam Woohyun and Lee Sungyeol in this drama are both cold and picky guys which can test their acting skills.Nam Woohyun and Lee Sungyeol who are the main male leads are friends attending the same high school but because of love,they became rivals. To fight for the female lead,they became rivals in a triangle love relationship.Both are idols and we can see how they measure against each other in terms of love and acting.

Source: Infinite Updates

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘High School’ premiere date pushed back to July 11

Although fans have been getting excited for upcoming kbs 2tv teen fantasy drama "high school" ("high school: love on"), they will have to wait a little longer.

‘High School’ premiere date pushed back to July 11

Although fans have been getting excited for upcoming KBS 2TV teen-fantasy drama “High School” (“High School: Love On“), they will have to wait a little longer as the drama”s premiere date has been pushed back from June 27 to July 11.

SEE ALSO: Woohyun and Sungyeol display their friendship on the set of “High School” + still cuts of Kim Sae Ron

According to KBS, due to the reformatting of their latter half of the year programming, “High School” will begin airing on July 11. A KBS drama staff stated, “Due to the reformatting [of programming] the broadcast of “High School” has been delayed to July 11… We ask that you show a lot of interest in “High School” which will greet viewers with more substantial content.”

Be a bit more patient until the premiere of 20-episode drama “High School” on its new date July 11 at 8:55 PM KST!

Source: www.allkpop.com

ohhh... Thank you @suchadiva42..... I was just reading that.... I was wondering why there was no press conf. ,  real trailers, etc.. now it makes sense

@Jesiica, loving your poster.... 7 days are extended to three weeks now...!

Thanks @irilight @suchadiva42 for sharing the sad news huhu...

Seriously KBS!!!! Postponed?? ....there's nothing good going on that Friday time slot anyway... what's there to reformat....why postponed?? why?? i don't understand :-?

After giving all these BTS and promos only to find out so late the drama will be postponed is really dissapointing. It better be a good then...

In fact it was pretty strange we weren't getting official material yet.. Oh well, I'm not sure how we'll wait so long (especially when I'm obsessed already), but we have to, so let's hang in there a little more~ 8-| *cries in a distance*

Guest Jesiica

i read the article @irilight you are right I looked so suspicious that only 1 week not published a  trailer nothing, is very disappointing to wait 3 more weeks I wonder what is the reason? 

@Jesiica, @imot, @lovcom00, personally I have felt that KBS has put a lot of effort into Trot Lovers and Joseon Shooter, but hardly any effort into promoting this drama. Maybe they had too much on their hands. That is why I think - it is better for the drama to be postponed by a couple of weeks, and get the publicity and attention it deserves, and the production crew and actors deserve.

@pandavin, unfortunately I cannot view the video....:(  But thank you... I am others here will enjoy it.

Also - I had thought that the drama will air Frid-Sat. but KoreanDrama reports only Fridays, and last episode on Nov. 21. 

I will wait for further confirmation before changing the first page.

Guest mariachristela

Yay! Kim Sae Ron! Happy to see her in a high school drama! :x
And the drama itself seems cute and adorable so... I'm in! Gonna watch this! :x

Aw, why is it postponed? :( Seems like KBS kept on postponing some of their upcoming dramas. So Hyun's KBS drama special was postponed too. :(

Guest Jesiica

Hello ♥ we have wait  little more but when saw this photo i  was so excited they have chemistry together i love this
 bts new photo  ie7lwxkdydwc99j690m0_bigger.pngallkpop ‏@allkpop  9 h   MásVer traducción

INFINITE's Woohyun and Kim Sae Ron share a smile in BTS photos for 'High School

INFINITE's Woohyun and Kim Sae Ron made for a cute couple as they shared a smile in bts photos for their upcoming KBS 2TV teen-fantasy drama 'High School' ('High School: Love On')

Despite their nine-year age gap, Woohyun and Kim Sae Ron proved that age is just a number with their baby faces and chemistry. The onscreen couple were spotted at a police station to film a scene where they get sent for questioning, leaving fans to wonder what will happen to their characters.

Hold onto your seats for the premiere of the 20-episode drama 'High School' on its new date July 11 at 8:55 PM KST!Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Did anyone knows who is she? 1403074057_35.jpg
 source: TopStarNews 
 Another pic from one article:20140627000426_0.jpg source: newsherald if you want to read the article you can go to this link: http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140627000312&md=20140627094109_BK

@pandavin, interesting that the same photo crept on Hancinema, and actually translation of that article

"High School - Love On" script reading with Woohyun, Kim Sae-ron, Lee Seong-ryeol

photo452765.jpg

KBS 2TV fantasy growth romance drama "High School - Love On" stars Woohyun, Kim Sae-ron and Lee Seong-ryeol are engrossed in their scripts.

Stills came up online recently showing the three of them engaged into their scripts.

Woohyun has the most lines to memorize and he has been concentrating hard to accomplish that. He arrives on set and looks into his lines until just before the camera starts rolling.

Kim Sae-ron is practicing hard too. She transforms into angel Lee Seul-bi immediately as she starts reading her script, which cause her to feel like a real actress.

Lee Seong-ryeol has his script in his hands even in the short time of a break. He has many scenes where he has to deliver emotions with limited lines, therefore he's been analyzing his character a lot more. He can also be seen discussing with the director more than usual.

The level of passion within the cast is what has been heating up the set and the director is doing his best to provide the best results for them.

"High School - Love On" is a youthful drama about an angel who turns human trying to save a male student. The first episode will be broadcast on the 11th of July at 8:55PM.

Guest Jesiica

@lovcom00 OMG I  can not stop watching the preview woohyun hug kim sae ron and he protected her ,the music is so heartbreaking , Woohyun looks so sad  she will leave him? NO PLEASE! 2 MORE WEEKS I SO EXCITED THE PREVIEW blew my mind !! thank you for sharing 

@Jesiica I KNOWW~ I can't stop staring, my heart is breaking and I don't even know what's happening(?) lol I thought maybe she'll really leave him in 2014 and the drama will start with WH seeing the girl with the umbrella looking exactly like her in 2016 and then they'll turn back time to their very first encounter, leaving us questioning for 20 episodes if they'll be reunited in the end (they HAVE TO.) Well, I was asking for more promotional material, but in the end, it really seems like I can't handle it? 8-} TWO MORE WEEKS~ :x

Archived