[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Jesiica said:
@lovcom00 OMG I  can not stop watching the preview woohyun hug kim sae ron and he protected her ,the music is so heartbreaking , Woohyun looks so sad  she will leave him? NO PLEASE! 2 MORE WEEKS I SO EXCITED THE PREVIEW blew my mind !! thank you for sharing 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she needs to give something important to her in exchange of becoming human in the end and it might be the memories and maybe that time Woo Hyun character has to make her fall for him again...and being a kdrama fate is involved into it more than sure,so they might be soulmates so even without her memories of him her heart will recognize him...it said that if he can't stop her now he will loose her forever,so he lost her the 1st time,maybe something happend the first time and he didn't stop her,failed to do it(who knows what will involve making her human besides the loss of her memories,maybe she has to pass some tasks or both of them) so now it's his second chance to grab her and keep her by his side

Guest Jesiica

@pandavin is haeryung  of bestie I wonder what is her character?enemy or friend of seul bi? i dont know@miky88 i love your hiphothesis  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest Jesiica

@pandavin yes she is , i hope she has  a good rol in the drama too @irilight its confirmed i saw the photo of @pandavin sharing on the thread :)
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

@minyu17. Thank you !

Finally KBS is moving on this drama....!

Interesting that in the top poster,  Seul-Bi stands closer to Woo-Hyun as an angel, but closer to Seong-Yeol as a human.... I wonder if that is an indication of where the love triangle is heading to.

But - her outfit as a human matches Woo-Hyun's with the blue top and light bottoms, while her dark outfit as an angel is closer toseong-Yeol's with the black jeans...

Ooo totally loving the official poster... July 11th. right? Just a week plus to go .... i can't hardly wait. KSR looks totally cute with both boys ...   :x

Too bad it's only going to be aired once a week on Friday only .... wish it was at least twice on both friday and saturday... it's going to be tough waiting the whole week just to see one episode... i don't understand KBS.

Guest Jesiica

Briv9wQCYAA-uiA.jpg:large

omg seul bi dinner with woohyun and his grandmother they will be live together?
:-?
more postersEnlace permanente de imagen incrustada

BrijD8uIgAAxy6M.jpg:largeBrijGJ4IgAAKos5.jpg:largeBriiybACIAARz1R.jpg:largeBrii0OWCQAAIXnn.jpg:large

somebody understand korean? i don`t understand anything but look so adorable

Dose anyone know what is that doll they are holding??? The white one ... was it an angel but it doesn't have any wings..They even put it on the table where seul bi was having dinner with woohyun and grandma. That doll is super cute and adorable...i want one haha  :D

Archived