5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Seriously ?  one!  @Lmangla ... how could you?  

I know I have a lot of questions ... the OTHERS ....  you put plural .. so I can type more? 

@violetts  Please dont forget the charger ... do they have electricity back then?  powerbank?  

hahahaha, well, top most for me is bathroom. everything else can be adjusted with difficulty? :sweatingbullets: hahahah... but yes, lets hear your list! am curious to see all the fun modern things we can't do without.

• LOL 1

@Lmangla For the next poll, should we have Woodalchi puppies popularity vote? :D

It may be obvious who might win, but who knows this time round it could be different since one of the puppies made it out big now!

Note: Woodalchi is the royal guards and loyal puppies to Choi Young, I mean, *cough* Gong Min. :phew:

What does everyone think?

Last BTS (I think) before the premiere:

[Broadcast] 3rd August 2012 Faith Making Film - Lee Min Ho

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

I'm here to watch! My favorite dramas are sageuks, and I also enjoy time travel, so this one has been on my list. I've never really gotten on the LMH train, no particular reason, so maybe this will change my mind! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla For the next poll, should we have Woodalchi puppies popularity vote? :D

It may be obvious who might win, but who knows this time round it could be different since one of the puppies made it out big now!

sounds good! :Dlet me know when and we can do it! but we would need to learn who the puppies are first. hahaha...

10 minutes ago, kehrite said:

I'm here to watch! My favorite dramas are sageuks, and I also enjoy time travel, so this one has been on my list. I've never really gotten on the LMH train, no particular reason, so maybe this will change my mind! 

yay! lets have fun together -- there's also a fun poll (top of page). what would be your pick? you can also give explanation in a post...

our re-watch group is growing -- yay! so far, we have . @Min2206 @H0ney @CallieP @Thong Thin @mademoisellesia @msdot @Ameera Ali @UnniSarah @violetts  and now @kehrite... if you know other chingus, who might like this, tag them!

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Regarding the poll... I think I'd miss the convenience and hygiene of running water and modern plumbing. I've also thought before that if I had to time travel, I'd want to bring a big box of antibiotics! Pills, ointment, the works. Not a fun or exciting choice but people are always dying and getting grievously injured in these dramas! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Wooopeeee!  Why am I feeeeling so excited even though I have watched it twice.. :P This is my first time joining a re-watch party.  I'm not sure how it works.. will it be like those which they do gifs, livecapping of sorts? What do you mean by response? 

@Min2206, Watch Party" is a new way for people to watch videos/dramas together in real time regardless of your location. ... . Once a Watch Party is started, participants can watch videos, live or recorded, and interact with one another around them in the same moment. :blush: So, you could comment on the videos at the same time to create a shared viewing experience. :grin: I hope I got it right, @Lmangla. If I'm wrong, please correct.

*** For the poll above, I voted for "the clothes.................... " :fun:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla

It's a hard pick! My choice would be all.

1. Laptop - I can't leave my Oppas!

2. Phone - How will I keep in contact with you all and play in Soompi?

3. Food - I need ice cream!!! Oooh now that you reminded me. I bought green tea red bean ice cream today!

4. Clothes - Jeans & tee shirt are the best!!

5. Bathroom - OMG, yes, I need modern toilet! Having been to China 20 years ago and I can confirm how bad ancient times will be like.

Others:

6. My soft bed and pillow

7. Hot water shower

8. My car

@Min2206 Yes dear, we had a fashion poll back then. We also had a Daejang's hairstyle poll.

It's one of the fun things I was thinking of reviving after the recap :)

I have not done the poll yet .. but am going for bathroom and yes .. Ice cream is a definite!  And I don't mind the layering of clothes on me .. just wondering how you do it in their toilets there.  

Looks like someone is going to play doctor too .. guess she is going for her Daejang as well.  Way to go @kehrite !

I am gonna watch the BTS later -  my ..... one shot you posted 4 @mademoisellesia   - am gonna take some time to chew  ... thank you as always :heart:

13 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, Watch Party" is a new way for people to watch videos/dramas together in real time regardless of your location. ... . Once a Watch Party is started, participants can watch videos, live or recorded, and interact with one another around them in the same moment. :blush: So, you could comment on the videos at the same time to create a shared viewing experience. :grin: I hope I got it right, @Lmangla. If I'm wrong, please correct.

*** For the poll above, I voted for "the clothes.................... " 

Immortal @willenette  You'd be there with us , right ... with the clothes yea?  cropped top , mini skirts? :relaxed:

I am gonna miss my gym if I end travelling back to the past ... sigh.  

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** For the poll above, I voted for "the clothes.................... "

that would be fun but this isn't a watch party the way you described. :) because people are in different time zones + real life responsibilities, it would be difficult to assemble at a certain time every week. thats why we haven't even fixed a common day or anything like that. basically we watch any time that is convenient for us and post our thoughts & comments before wednesday. we will kick this off from this wednesday. so it works similarly to how we normally watch airing dramas on regular drama threads. just that we are watching an oldie. will you be joining us?

and I like your choice of clothes for the poll! hahahaha...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have not done the poll yet .. but am going for bathroom and yes .. Ice cream is a definite!  And I don't mind the layering of clothes on me .. just wondering how you do it in their toilets there.  

Looks like someone is going to play doctor too .. guess she is going for her Daejang as well.  Way to go @kehrite !

I am gonna watch the BTS later -  my ..... one shot you posted 4 @mademoisellesia   - am gonna take some time to chew  ... thank you as always :heart:

Immortal @willenette  You'd be there with us , right ... with the clothes yea?  cropped top , mini skirts? :relaxed:

I am gonna miss my gym if I end travelling back to the past ... sigh.  

@Min2206, hahaha - Immortal, huh? Sigh...............not really sure because this is SO MUCH fun but LESS time for me now.............. I will see & try................:anguished:@Lmangla..............

• Like 4

no worries @willenette; am guessing that you might remember details and so whenever you have time, you can pop in and participate on that week's episodes, just chat and interact with other chingus here.

:letsgo:

@mademoisellesia ~ are these the woodalchi puppies? only 3 of them? are there more? am so bad with remembering names; so will likely end up calling them goatee topknot, dragon ball Z and topknot. :sweatingbullets:

cd23e11d494761c3bb056b7dfb69d4aa.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I don't remember this guy at all. what character did he play?

I think you’re referring  to Phillip Lee, who played Dr. Jang in this drama. He also had a significant part in Secret Garden. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

we watch any time that is convenient for us and post our thoughts & comments before wednesday.

Sorry @Lmangla, Now I’m confused again. Did you mean to say  we were supposed to watch anytime and post our thoughts AFTER Wednesday and before the following Wed?  

• Thanks 2

Hello to my Faithlings!!!

A Faith rewatch????!!!! Has it been 8 years already? One of my favorite dramas is already having its 8th anniversary!!!

OF COURSE...!! Count me in!! I wouldn’t miss out on Faith and the Faithlings!!! 

@Thong Thin thank you for tagging me!!

@Lmangla you know me..count me in!! ;)

@violetts @mademoisellesia i am still here!!! :D Did you guys change your usernames from 8 years ago?  Feels good to have a Faithlings reunion!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@mademoisellesia ~ are these the woodalchi puppies? only 3 of them? are there more? am so bad with remembering names; so will likely end up calling them goatee topknot, dragon ball Z and topknot.

Yes, there two other  notable puppies:

- Choon-sik, second in command of the Woodalchi. Looks a bit like Dol-bae, one of the puppies you posted. 

- Ju-Seok, the long-haired guy who is assigned to watch at the portal in Ep. 2.  He was third in command of the Woodalchi. I couldn't find a photo of him in Woodalchi drag, so posted this.

bGccUaN.png  

VKHuyN5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hello to my Faithlings!!!

A Faith rewatch????!!!! Has it been 8 years already? One of my favorite dramas is already having its 8th anniversary!!!

OF COURSE...!! Count me in!! I wouldn’t miss out on Faith and the Faithlings!!! 

@Thong Thin thank you for tagging me!!

@Lmangla you know me..count me in!! ;)

@violetts @mademoisellesia i am still here!!! :D Did you guys change your usernames from 8 years ago?  Feels good to have a Faithlings reunion!! 

Woot!   .. another immortal :waves:   

I just watched the 1st BTS  ... hope my brain can refresh when we embark Epi 1 come 19th

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, msdot said:

Sorry @Lmangla, Now I’m confused again. Did you mean to say  we were supposed to watch anytime and post our thoughts AFTER Wednesday and before the following Wed?  

yea, that's right! if people are excited, you can watch today or tomorrow but post your reactions from wednesday -- we just want to give enough time for people to see the announcement and think about joining. am going to watch it on wednesday or after -- otherwise, I will forget everything; I tend to have amnesia like kdrama characters. :lol:

welcome @vangsweetie637; glad to have you along for the ride. did you make a choice for the poll we have on top of the page? am curious to hear what modern thing you would miss.. @kehrite option of bringing ointments was so sensible; people do seem to get hurt all the time in these saeguks. hahahah... wonder how many of us would miss chocolate if we got whisked to the past! hahahha

don't recall seeing the actor playing king (1Left) in other dramas; does anyone know?

faith-cast-e1352957072452.jpg

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, msdot said:

Yes, there two other  notable puppies:

- Dol-bae, who I think of as Spear Guy, is the Woodalchi that tries to test CY when he first comes to the barracks from thhe Red Crescent Moon army, and 

- Ju-Seok, the long-haired guy who is assigned to watch at the portal in Ep. 2.  He was third in command of the Woodalchi.  Imgur is not behaving at the moment so I can’t post a pic.

yes there are more woodalchi puppies than 3 :D and, there were also other puppies added to the group too :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Woot!   .. another immortal   

I just watched the 1st BTS  ... hope my brain can refresh when we embark Epi 1 come 19th

haha hello to my Faithling comrade!!

:eats:

lol when first episode comes, we will all be walking down memory lane with even more things to say and do ;) this is gonna be fun!!! :D

Edit

@Lmangla haha i have yet to decide on the poll. Hard decisions considering i am all of the above LOL!! 

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahahaha, well, top most for me is bathroom. everything else can be adjusted with difficulty? :sweatingbullets: hahahah...

I'm with you, @Lmangla! Hot showers!

22 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Nice to see you. On the web I saw your Faithling quizzes and the anatomy lecture with the guest speaker. Laughed out loud!  So great that you're still a fan of Faith!

• LOL 3

Haha @msdot and @Lmangla i think the bathrooms used back in time may not be as bad. I had to use a super low toilet with my own rinsing water and went to the forest once to even pee (despite getting chased by my uncle’s boar..yep, you guys heard it right lol) so i can adjust to the bathroom lol. I even showered with a huge pot of boiling water after it cooled down enough to wash lol. So i think the thing i will miss the most is my bed.

i cannot sleep on the ground let alone anything that feels like i am sleeping on the hard ground. I end up with horrible body aches! So wherever i time travel to better have a soft mattress for me. I also need comfortable pillows. I can’t sleep on a hard stick pillow or a small flat one. Nopes. :joy:

• LOL 4

LOL... sorry, @vangsweetie637 but this tale of you getting chased by a boar sounds so hilarious; reminds me of another kdrama oldie -- bad couple -- where this happens.

bc3-013.jpg

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

So wherever i time travel to better have a soft mattress for me 

kekeke..... has any chingu here slept on those floor mattresses that we see in kdramas? are they comfortable? soft enough for uri @vangsweetie637^_^ ......

• LOL 2

Haha @msdot yes, I was known as Professor V in the Faith forum 8 years ago :joy:

I can’t wait to see Popsicle man again! He was actually one of our humor highlights in here despite his villain role lol. 

edit:

@Lmangla haha, funny thing is..the boar didn’t even let me at least pee. I was only on the verge of pulling my pants down then heard rumblings. I also heard my uncle yell “where is the boar?! How did it get loose from the fence?!” And there we have it, the boar trying to play tag with me :joy:

oh yes..i have a mattress similar to the ones in korean dramas. But still not enough cushion for me haha. I still wake up with a horrible back pain haha.

• LOL 4