Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

KJW and Ju Ji Hoon used to be roommates? From where you read the source? mind sharing?

A friend of mine subbed a bit of a radio interview they did (along with actor Yoo Gun, gagman Lee Jinho, and rapper Sleepy) way back while KJW was in the military. This is the relevant bit (and then the bit about KJW continually taking off his clothes because it's funny).

LJH: Ah yeah… It has a been quite a long time. I heard you’ve known KJW for a long time already. To our listeners/family of Jumam, could you reveal one secret about KJW? For example, something about his personality… Appearance? Something that’s a secret

JJH: Secret… Can it go on air?

KJW: He knows everything…

LJH: If it’s not for broadcast, KJW can beep it himself

KJW: I’ll do it myself.

LJH: Yes.

JJH: Ah… JW’s secret

LJH: Yes.

JJH: Um… I lived with KJW for some months and he doesn’t care who’s at home, he walks around in his underwear. Because he knows he has a good body, he’s good at bragging.

LJH: He does it a lot even in the army.

JJH: Because he’s aware he has a good body. Oh~ Really annoying.

?: Don’t take it off, it’s dangerous in the army.

?: Yes… He undresses a lot, KJW… If it’s boring, undress

I feel like I might have read about it somewhere else too but I can't remember where, sorry. Sadly I don't have these subs for these but JJH appears on KJW's dvd The Moment (third disc) and KJW appears on JJH's dvd All of Me. This looks really cute, I really wish it had subs. 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Not sure if these have been posted before but I love the contrast of 2 KJW in the videos....He is a really good actor...

His MTG with the demonic charms made you wanted to kiss, collect hair and shop for kettle bells together and punch, kick, and slap him at the same time :confounded: MTG is the best villain in K drama land.

Contrast to MTG, his Ryan sets a gold standard for boyfriend material. RG is the best boyfriend in K drama land. I would say HPL is not a good drama for single ladies....:skull:

The videos tell us how good an actor KJW is....A rare gem in K entertainment world.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 6/2/2019 at 4:55 AM, Moca_hanzel23 said:

So there's a point in time that KJW's was rumored gay.. hahahaha.. I love this.. it goes to show how effective his acting is.

Honestly, I don't give a damn if he's gay or not. I admire him as a talented and gorgeous person. His gender doesn't trouble me at all, especially  I have my own man already  :love:
I live in Europe and men nowadays look more and more unisex here. However,  watching KJW in The guest, Voice and HPL,  I would say he looks sharply menly ( from the eyes of a girl who appreciates men's classic style like me). I'm going to watch Antique to see why he was awarded for it. 
In HPL, I don't think a gay can express the loving emotions as he did, because they don't know how to love a girl. KJW does! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, lighthearted said:

In HPL, I don't think a gay can express the loving emotions as he did, because they don't know how to love a girl. KJW does! 

Of course a gay actor could. This mindset is one of the reasons why gay actors are afraid of coming out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2019 at 7:21 PM, Aziraphale said:

Sorry, I seem to have missed your question! Now that the drama has ended, I can safely say that I like a lot of his clothes in the earlier episodes, especially when he's in dark colours and more flowing pants that actually cover his ankles. I feel he looks much better when the clothes have a chance to breathe, so I'm not as fond of the tighter pants that seem way too short for him (and look really ugly when he sits down). Ryan is an artist, and I feel this was better reflected in the earlier episodes where he didn't seem as restricted by the clothes he wore, unlike in the later episodes.

The 3-piece suit in Ep 13 is definitely a winner, but I also really like the other times when he's in black (see auction house scene in ep 1, going to Shi-an's house in ep 3, rejection scene in ep 8). He also looks great in dark blue (workshop scene in ep 8, gallery meeting in ep 5). For lighter greys, I like it if he wears a darker contrasting shirt beneath (see eps 9/10 workshop kiss scene, ep 2 painting scene). For darker greys and navy, I think eps 3 and 4 have quite a bit of that (fake photos scene, for example), and also in ep 11 when he's teasing Deok-mi about fangirling. I make an exception for khaki, since he wore it in ep 12 during the hand tracing scene, which is one of my favourite parts of the drama.

This photo slays millions, I'm sure:

No worries about it. I am really spoilt for choices when it comes to Kim Jae Wook's fashion. He's simply a wardrobe that he swags in all clothing. Oh my goodness, the one he wore in Shi-an's house blew my mind away, without the jacket especially but I think his belt was quite long for him. I think he has a slim waist. 

TcsRLnJ.png

The unique thing about Kim Jae Wook is even he's wearing tonnes of layers of clothes, remove a piece of it will dramatically look different on him. And yes, he's so looking good in black, not all guys can pull if off. :wub:

These two gonna be my favourite if I were to choose: 

RNSQ84V.png

hQevZK8.png

Black and white fashion and HE LOOKS GOOD IN WHITE ALSO!! He is the runway guy who swags in everything!!:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Kristin Lee said:

Of course a gay actor could. This mindset is one of the reasons why gay actors are afraid of coming out. 

He is not gay.

Let focus on all his excellent talents.....he plays the drum also!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Kristin Lee said:

I hope this video can clear his gay rumor..

P.s  Jo Jung Suk marriage to singer gummy on Oct 2018 after dated for five years..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, redcoral said:

He is not gay.

Let focus on all his excellent talents.....he plays the drum also!!!!!!

I never said he was. In fact, KJW's sexuality is utterly irrelevant to my comment and I honestly couldn't care less about it. What is relevant is that I don't think we should be out here saying gay actors aren't talented enough to convincingly take straight roles. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3