Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope Kim Jae Wook gain a lot of international fans through the drama Her Private Life. His appearance videos are not so many and I feel sad that no one made eng sub for it. For example his Life Bar episodes. I could only find cuts with eng sub. If I could understand korean I would sub it. It's been my routine that when I was attracted to someone I look for everything about him. But I have been attracted by Kim Jae Wook since early on but not so much I could find about him online.

• Like 3

On 4/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, JJChastity said:

I hope Kim Jae Wook gain a lot of international fans through the drama Her Private Life. His appearance videos are not so many and I feel sad that no one made eng sub for it. For example his Life Bar episodes. I could only find cuts with eng sub. If I could understand korean I would sub it. It's been my routine that when I was attracted to someone I look for everything about him. But I have been attracted by Kim Jae Wook since early on but not so much I could find about him online.

So true. I still remember the feeling when I was looking for the life bar ENG sub. Most of the life bar episodes are subbed and then his 2 episodes is RAW. Later, I found out that all subbed episodes are because of Super Junior. Really wish him to success more.

• Like 2

On 4/26/2019 at 1:38 PM, JJChastity said:

Hi hello I'm new in this forum, all this time i just being a silent reader of many forum in soompi. You're right, it's so hard to find eng sub relate with Kim Jae Wook, and yeah till now i cant find sub for lifebar episode 60 :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kyra myesha said:

Hi, 

I want to watch his movie: Two Rooms, Two Nights but i cant find it online :( 

Anyone please help me, where i can watch this movie? its okay without engsub hehehe, 

Look for the Kim Jae Wook Vietnam fan page on Facebook. They have it (no subs). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

I found this while sprawling twitter and I have never seen a man so handsome and pure that I cried. I don't know if it has been posted before, but I think it can never be posted enough times. Please have a look:

He can be cute and giving out that sext aura of his. Haha!! 

Btw, does anyone have any video clips of KJW mentioning about soccer or playing soccer? 

• Like 1