Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

2 hours ago, NaYouSabi? said:

okay where can i watch hedwig with him in it ... i have searched for years ...

You can find clips of it online but not the whole thing. The Moment has some good BTS footage from it too, him trying out a bunch of different wigs and whatnot.

• Like 3

On 5/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, sillygal said:

He can be cute and giving out that sext aura of his. Haha!! 

Btw, does anyone have any video clips of KJW mentioning about soccer or playing soccer? 

Not exactly soccer, but there's a little video of him playing kick volleyball (and baseball and basketball) in The Moment.

• Like 2

Omo my first time writing in the thread of an actor! I have been existing in this forum for years but I never write in an actors thread. I usually fan girl about drama series, sometimes write in shippers thread but my I don’t know why I admitted that he is my new fave actor our Ryan Gold! I just watched him before in coffee prince, and they said that he is an excellent actors especially villain part. I started following him in his IG last month because of her private life. I’m looking forward for his next project and starts to watch this eid holiday some of his work!

• Like 4

Ok here goes.. 

So yeah I have been obsessing bout KJW for few weeks now.. been searching for his vids high and low and watched a horror drama.. again a horror drama for him.. me.. a coward hahahaha... so that's his effect on me.. I love him as an actor , saw that he's into method acting.. love his fashion style as well, u can see that it's japanese inspired..and slowly loving his views in life.. I envy that he do things that he likes bcoz it is not easy and for someone who over think like me I wanted to be just like him..

I hope that he gets to be recognize I mean a lot of kdrama hardcore acknowledges his acting already so hopefully he gets what he deserve.. 

And Hi @Lj yeah do try his other works.. the diversity of his acting profile.. and did I say that he was soooo Hot and cute in Antique..

• Like 5

On 5/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, Aziraphale said:

Haha, yes. Setting new standards for k-drama male leads.

Ryan Gold fashion:

2019050631467180.jpg

Kim Jae-wook looks great in dark colours, not so much the plaids and pastels, but he's tall and has the physique to carry off most styles, so he looks hot anyway :wub:

Dont forget to add his smexy black suit!!! the one that he wear when he gonna end the fake relationship, and the one for magazine cover. 

Seriously he is soooo sexy and hot with that suit! :love::love::love:

Edited by kyra myesha
wrong diction
  • Like 6

On 5/23/2019 at 12:49 AM, sillygal said:

After re-watching episodes back and forth, I love the one he wore during Episode 6, pastel pink and light bluish collared shirt. But seems like the latest one he wore in Episode 13, black and white tuxedo literally blew me off, looking so good on it. :wub:

Which one is your favourite?

Sorry, I seem to have missed your question! Now that the drama has ended, I can safely say that I like a lot of his clothes in the earlier episodes, especially when he's in dark colours and more flowing pants that actually cover his ankles. I feel he looks much better when the clothes have a chance to breathe, so I'm not as fond of the tighter pants that seem way too short for him (and look really ugly when he sits down). Ryan is an artist, and I feel this was better reflected in the earlier episodes where he didn't seem as restricted by the clothes he wore, unlike in the later episodes.

The 3-piece suit in Ep 13 is definitely a winner, but I also really like the other times when he's in black (see auction house scene in ep 1, going to Shi-an's house in ep 3, rejection scene in ep 8). He also looks great in dark blue (workshop scene in ep 8, gallery meeting in ep 5). For lighter greys, I like it if he wears a darker contrasting shirt beneath (see eps 9/10 workshop kiss scene, ep 2 painting scene). For darker greys and navy, I think eps 3 and 4 have quite a bit of that (fake photos scene, for example), and also in ep 11 when he's teasing Deok-mi about fangirling. I make an exception for khaki, since he wore it in ep 12 during the hand tracing scene, which is one of my favourite parts of the drama.

This photo slays millions, I'm sure:

D7RQt1iUcAA5jxz.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 6

20 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

"macho" is not really a possitive adjective to describe him. 
Macho can be considered as a negative word to describe the men who are "male in an aggressive way"

For me, KJW is effortlessly SEXY with capital letters.....:glasses: He is reeking pheromone.....:love: He doesn't need to stripped down to show his sexiness. With every move of him the word "vogue" came into mind...

add.

For years I thought he was mixed Japanese....:confounded:  He got certain swags that most Japanese actors have....I have never seen any K or C actors that swag like him....

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

For me, KJW is effortlessly SEXY with capital letters.....:glasses: He is reeking pheromone.....:love: He doesn't need to stripped down to show his sexiness. With every move of him the word "vogue" came into mind...

yeah I wrote this because there are people  above who describe him as "macho" and I don't think it's a possitive word to describe him. When we say that someone is macho, it often implies that he imposes his male pride on people. I can describe Alain Delon as "macho" and I dislike him for that. 
I agree with you that KJW is the new definition of sexy men: sensual, gentle and charming. He does not act "sexy" by showing his abdos and nude upper body like most of Korean actors recently. No he's not acting sexy. He IS naturally sexy. 

• Like 4