Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

The videos from 8 years ago (directly recorded from SBS) were bad quality. There are other versions that the sound are not so loud & some noise can be heard through the speakers. And also there are BLU-RAY DVD version available on Amazon Japan for purchase.

Edit: Ahhh it is 500 nyang! :bawling: Angry Daejang is so so hot.

Does this also apply if I’m watching on viki? I can’t remember if viki was licensed then but I assume their version must be one of the best version? 

Yes! Can lmh’s next drama be: anger, tears, kiss, stab, angst and repeat? 

:loolz:

4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Oh, darling LMH age like a fine wine, you know...the kind i like to drink ;) But 2012 LMH still have that Boyish feel and i feel like 2020 LMH could pull more mature and refined Choi Young

The kind I like to drink every night
 :loolz:

Couldn’t agree more! I think lmh will definitely carry Choi Young differently today. I would love to see it, with his new updated sexier and deeper voice... yes please!

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

My gosh, what did just come out of my mouth????? I love Lee Gon, I love him and he is perfecto!, but i wish Lee Gon got 24 episode and more focus like Choi young had.

*gasp* if 4 episodes made you say this, I wonder what 24 episodes would make you say. 

Don’t worry LG, we still love you. Hehehe :D

9 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Right?? Right?? we should write LMH next script. I want a revamp for choi young

Either that or we should become dispatch. Your pick :lol:

Ignore this. Let’s not carry on here lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Ahh, the Imja couple :wub:

I got past the flaws of Faith and appreciated how the deep, fascinating story unfolded

Don’t tempt me. I just finished Faith today but seeing all these gifs makes me want to rewatch.

My imja couple is everything :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@scrawford You'll probably need to download. It's not easily found anymore due to how dated and underrated this show is. My country is now blocking all the illegal sites so it's making life even harder. I was lucky a friend let me physically copy over what she had few years ago. I'm surprised there's BR version out now, meaning there are still people watching Faith or the show is still earning money even though it is not popular compared to his other projects.

Revamp Choi Young sounds good. Choi Young needs some polishing up too. I'm sure second round LMH can do it even better.

@Heretorant Hmm... Viki's version does have better sound quality than my old Faith files but it still sounded louder.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The kind I like to drink every night

:joy:

Couldn’t agree more! I think lmh will definitely carry Choi Young differently today. I would love to see it, with his new updated sexier and deeper voice... yes please!

This!!! this is what i imagine. 

*gasp* if 4 episodes made you say this, I wonder what 24 episodes would make you say. 

I'm on 6. Daejang started to get a little cute :blush:

Either that or we should become dispatch. Your pick :lol:

Ignore this. Let’s not carry on here lol. 

LOL! hmmm whichever one will brought me closer to LMH. :D

PS : I might have to stay away from here. I want to avoid spoilers. But im also reading DB recaps, and the comments section....oh how different time was back then. 

Let's just say i am not emotionally drain and i enjoy reading the recap that Girlfriday did.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

One of our favorites scenes in The Heirs.. :wub:

LMH looks so vulnerable here.. His acting is so on point.... You can feel how vulnerable, sad, lonely he is, and his boyish looks adds to that...

Miss LMH.. Come back with a project soon..

img%5D

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

42 minutes ago, syntyche said:

I got past the flaws of Faith and appreciated how the deep, fascinating story unfolded

@syntyche  No, not again !!! .. I cannot take it!  You again, making me going nuts over CY .... the imja couple oh goodness me!

51 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

*gasping here*  Hope the King LG forgives me, through him I got to know CY ... gaaahhh ... this namja is toooo much!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Oh my oh my

Those scenes are definitely my fave ever. The first gif, oh just look at his eyes. Those eyes told us many emotions right. I was crying during this scene.

And the other two. I am so in looovveee with the way he expressed his love and caring. Soooo subtle and gently. 

LG, I am sorry. You are so damn great, but....

Daejang ruuuulleesss

:handsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

19 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Does this also apply if I’m watching on viki? I can’t remember if viki was licensed then but I assume their version must be one of the best version? 

Heretorant, so far, as far as I know, Viki has been excellent (based from my experience). Only reason why it's a 4 star instead of 5 is all the good shows we wanted to watch is not shown in all regions. I had no complaints until now. I watch VIKI all the time. It’s worth the price. For all of those complaining about the slow subtitles it’s because they’re done by volunteers - plus for me, Viki’s subs are more correct than Netflix’s subtitles. :blush:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz: LMH oppa! Come back with a project soon

LMH: Minozaa! Wait there, i will be there soon. 

img%5D

Ooooh @Nikaa94  Min Ho ssi looks so cool here!  Or is it hottt?   What drama is this? I am still in Faith..  sweat**

• Like 5
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ooooh @Nikaa94  Min Ho ssi looks so cool here!  Or is it hottt?   What drama is this? I am still in Faith..  sweat**

OMG!!!  You should watch City Hunter!! I 100% recommend that you watch. It is action romance. You will love it.

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

LMH twt and MYM IG update

Official SNS account and Email scam warning

Eb_NMmBUwAEESsw?format=jpg&name=small

Eb_NNEZU8AEFVCg?format=jpg&name=small

Eb_NNltVcAAzKFX?format=jpg&name=small

Sorry chingus, @Heretorant, @Min2206, @yuiy78, the quiz of @msdot made me dig up my Faith gifs. Yep, these three scenes are included in the best ones.

Oops, sorry @scrawford for the spoilers :sweatingbullets: But, yes, DB recaps on Faith are good. Also those from Joonni

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Min, he look so HOT & sexy indeed in this "City Hunter" drama................. :blush:

8 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

CITY HUNTER!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEE HIM IN BLACK SUIT :hypehype:

Miss Pizza, not only in black suit.................but with black face mask. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

One of our favorites scenes in The Heirs.. :wub:

LMH looks so vulnerable here.. His acting is so on point.... You can feel how vulnerable, sad, lonely he is, and his boyish looks adds to that...

Miss LMH.. Come back with a project soon..

Btw, am I the only one here thinking that LMH was superb on portraying Kim Tan? In terms of acting with his eyes, I think The Heirs has given us many scenes with them. Pl

I remember, I read between the pages in this thread, not only one scriptwriter amazed, surprised and appraised the way he carried out the character. 

I was enjoying watching The Heirs 1-20. And I love the BGM and OST. Imo, BGM The Heirs > TKEM 

• Like 6
  • Love 7