Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Will LMH pick a Netflix drama after this?? 

now that we know LMH wants to do different projects, he may not pick K-dramas for a while. He will probably choose a K-movie or 100% Netflix show.

Probably he will pick anything for Korea  , and If LMH picked this drama so he will like it so much , that is mean Netflix couldn't bring more interesting drama , IF Netflix want to LMH they work harder next time :relieved:

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

*edit* Oh no, I’ve been gone for too long. Last time I was here, if you post back to back, soompi automatically merges the two into one post. Sorry mod, please merge my posts if you see this. 

don't worry soompi still annoying didn't change 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

16 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Wait what?! AHHHHHHH I’m screaming because I’m so excited about the current news!!! @scrawford is this what we’ve been asking for? A critically acclaimed story? 

hfkeheiwbskdbdj

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excited Los Angeles Dodgers GIF by MLB

I was on my zoom call meeting and it killed me that i can't chime in right away. I read the description on Wikipedia. Sister, this might be what we've been waiting for.

15 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yeah, so long for only 8 episodes. But the quality will be high as the sky 

LMH will probably take another break after drama finishes filming 

but I’m so glad he is doing something soooo different and novel!!! 

Nike, Apple TV series has been collecting awards on Emmy and Golden Globes, this looks like a good project for his career, i know we want 24 episode of LMH romancing his FL, but......career wise, this is sound promising. And you are right, Quality will be good.

15 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Haters and naysayers can all choke, LOL.

Can you say it louder to the people in the back????

We can't hear it, haters can what?????....

listen i hear you GIF

14 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

hahah!! they feel like LMH is being taken away from them... they deserve those Makjang dramas. lol 

So happy LMH will be doing something different... enough of sbs dramas!!

LOL! Nike, this is hilarious. but it's soo true!

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I prepared to order one "Pachinko" to read it in advance.

Now I'm worrying where to watch this drama..........I'm using android phone and pad.  :tears:

Im tempted to read it too. Helps me get the feel before watching. Now, looks like we might have to get Apple TV+ my husband will complaint because he wanted Apple TV before but i told him we should get Roku cause it's cheap and i can get VIKI where i can watch more asian Drama and then i had to sign up to VIKI to watch Faith. Now I'm going to tell him to get Apple TV because LMH's drama will be in it, hehehe.

#LMHmademedoit

14 hours ago, Heretorant said:

In my honest opinion, I don’t see why they would change the story from female centric to male centric, especially in this day and age. Instead, they might broaden the focus and give balance to all characters. Of course, I’m all for lmh so I would love it if he’s the main main character but I can see why some might be angry if they completely change the story to focus on a male. Lmh aside, I enjoy shows with strong female leads more. Of course, I’m greedy so I want a bigger role for him but I’ll be willing to accept it if he has to share the screen with other actors. I’m just thrilled at the possibility of him taking part of Panchinko. I could not have asked for a better story! :D

100% agree. In today's climate, changing the FL lead POV or changing the FL from the center of the story to Male actor, would not be good. I don't wish that for LMH's project. I already read so many criticism over Kim Tan's Character to this day, because of that forceful kiss. I think it would be amazing to have LMH as one of the leads in a Female Centric story. I shared this many pages ago, but i'm absolutely ok with LMh sharing screen/co lead with other amazing actors, as long as it challenge his character and flesh it out and overall a good well done story.

Hubby and i are currently watching Season 4 of Fargo (american Drama) and it has several leads, but they have done amazing with screen and development distribution, and each character are strong on their owns. Also, they never start the new episode with the end of previous episode and i can't help but think of TKEM the whole time. I can see that the PD and editor is trying to do, but you need to do skillfully to nail it and not confuse your audience.

3 hours ago, msdot said:

I read the book. It’s long and full of the family’s travails in Japan. I wasn’t aware until I read it how harsh the discrimination is there against Koreans. Even later generations were/are (?) discriminated against. One of the sons becomes very wealthy as the owner of a string of Pachinko parlors. Another son “passes” for Japanese and commits a shocking act when it looks like he’ll be exposed as Korean. It’s a very tough story. Bravo to LMH for taking it on!

Agree. bravo LMH for taking on such a meaty project. I am excited for him.

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Anyway I am so happy for LMH's career I hope everyone will cry so much.So they can't forget his acting hahaha:lol:

Hahahaha we needn't worry about "Kmedia what said , knetz said etc." and about rating

Yes, i am glad that this is US produce Show, we don't have to worry about Knetz opinion. BYE KNETZ and other salty English Korean Drama blogs.

Ohhh also bye SBS.Good Bye Reaction GIF

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3

I can do without romance and LMH as a character based Role. He Deserves the Very Accolade for his Acting Chops that his Romantic Toned Characters have overshadowed. Gimme some Tragic Or Cunning Man.I am up for it.

I like @scrawford s tag #lmhmademedoit for all The Streaming Platforms we have to scavange hunt to see him perform.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@scrawford   I remember you wanted LMH to be in a critically acclaim drama... this new drama will be sooooooo critically acclaim 

Yes...yesss.. yes... yesss.....

The description of the story is music to my ear.

2 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I can do without romance and LMH as a character based Role. He Deserves the Very Accolade for his Acting Chops that his Romantic Toned Characters have overshadowed. Gimme some Tragic Or Cunning Man.I am up for it.

Me too. I mean....i LOVEEE romantic Lmh, but you said it right. His romantic roles overshadowed what he is truly capable of. Maybe he can do 2 of non romance central project and make another Korean TV drama comeback. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

47 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

We can throw @madmad min on the production team as music director and not to forget @Elnin Joery is the camera personale while drunk on soju and at last but not least @Heretorant is the villian and @leeminhosnyis the writer.

The rating will be 0,1%

37 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Hahah it would actully be quite memorable if you end up killing everyone and the camera is unfocussed the entire time since the personale is suppose to be drunk. It Will go down in folklore.... Stuff of legend 

This is me.. an hour before getting behind the camera.

tenor.gif

Everything will be shoot at this frame as if an earth-quake is taking place while there is no earth-quake but the actual earth-quake is coming from within me. 

starting-gif-1.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 11

21 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I was on my zoom call meeting and it killed me that i can't chime in right away. I read the description on Wikipedia. Sister, this might be what we've been waiting for.

SISTERRRRR, let us wiggle! 

:2540_meh:

@Nikaa94 join us in wiggling! 

We are so happy!

:lol:

And then imagine lmh does not accept...

*runs*

• Shocked 3
  • Wiggle 7

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

Ohhh also bye SBS.

SBS and Korean viewers are crying in a corner.... :relieved:

47 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

join us in wiggling! 

We are so happy!

:lol:

And then imagine lmh does not accept...

*runs*

lets wiggle till April (Filming finishes,lol)

if LMH doesn’t accept the role?????  :unamused:  I didn’t hear what you said....

let’s go back to wiggling..

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 3

My baby Min Ho has been up all night preparing for his lines and characters while MYM staff are asleep and are taking forever to release a statement...<_<

Do I release the statement on behalf of MYM? C’mon!! We need more updates. 

Will MYM give more information about what role LMH will be playing or will the production company give more information? I remember for TKEM, dragon company (?) released information about the story and LMH’s character.

i want another drama after this.. Min Ho Oppa! We will give you a 2 month break after Pachinko finishes filming... :approves: Give me a K-movie and a Netflix K-drama next! Thanks! 

I what an INTERVIEW from LMH after he finishes filming Pachinko or after it is released. This time we want an interview......

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hansu is tied to Yakuza but not Noa. It’s ultimately what Noa hated about himself, that he was the son of Hansu and had Yakuza blood in him. 

I can see how lmh fits into each character but I think Noa will take the show. He has more depths and struggles and his ending is sad but impactful. 

I wouldn't mind seeing him as Hansu and I now many people said no because his to evil and what not but why not. Noa sounds interesting

• Like 7

Okay, im not trying to get ahead here, but after reading about the project via Hollywood reporter. Looks like the production house that landed the right for the novels adaptation is the same PH as Apple TV show called "Morning Show" which starred reese witterspoon and jennifer anniston. that show won Golden Globe last year. 

Now...i know that awards can be hits and missed and some of them has a lot to do with connection, however....if this show is turned out amazing and critically acclaimed, Pachinko might get a chance for Emmy or Golden globes 2022 nominees. Just saying.

And i'm not at all imagining LMH on Golden globe red carpet.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Okay, im not trying to get ahead here, but after reading about the project via Hollywood reporter. Looks like the production house that landed the right for the novels adaptation is the same PH as Apple TV show called "Morning Show" which starred reese witterspoon and jennifer anniston. that show won Golden Globe last year. 

Now...i know that awards can be hits and missed and some of them has a lot to do with connection, however....if this show is turned out amazing and critically acclaimed, Pachinko might get a chance for Emmy or Golden globes 2022 nominees. Just saying.

LMH on Golden globe red carpet... :wut:

OMG... :wut:

Oppa!! So proud of you already!!! Well-deserved!! :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

And @AgentQuake will be the director and the producer role goes to @Time loop

Lets assume the budget is 100mil USD. I will pocket 95mil USD when the budget is handed to me aka the producer without informing the director. 

Due to low budget issues and without special effects and stunt folks I will design the fighting scenes in a unique way that will bring interest despite the low budget and lack of effects and camera equipment 

giphy.gif

As soon as the director finds out about the missing 95mil USD I will flee the first week of filming.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I AM!!!!! 
:hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 8

On 10/19/2020 at 5:51 PM, Wis dom said:

Guess who the cat dragged in.. 

The noise reached me somewhere in the deep facebook world. Time to back read in order to gather all the necessary info link to this AppleTv series 

Welcome back. I thought I would never see you again you kinda of vanished sometime back in june. I am counting on your expertise for this one.

@scrawford

I agree with what you said in your last post. It's quite interesting to see how things unfolds from here on out. It's also been long time since I last saw you. Hope everything is going well with you. 

And the same goes to the rest of you. I just unlurked today since August and it has not been that long but it feels long time ago. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz 

send me as a photographer and reporter to the golden globe red carpet show,....:doggie:

Why be the photographer when you can be his date? :scream:

We have a photographer in the house @scrawford. I’ll be her assistant and we’ll find a way for the rest of us to attend. @Time loop is the director but may have already gotten fired due to embezzlement so it’ll be hard to get her in. Who wants to be assistant director? Music director? Editor? Assistant editor? Assistant to assistant director? You see, we can always make up positions to get us all in :lol:

• LOL 10

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

We have a photographer in the house @scrawford. I’ll be her assistant and we’ll find a way for the rest of us to attend. @Time loop is the director but may have already gotten fired due to embezzlement so it’ll be hard to get her in. Who wants to be assistant director? Music director? Editor? Assistant editor? Assistant to assistant director? You see, we can always make up positions to get us all in :lol:

I will be Oppa’s make up artist then..:highonflowers:

Count me in embezzlement too hahahah @Time loop :approves:

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The only way I can get in is if I wear a Trump halloween mask

• LOL 7