Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

The more I get to know this book, the happier I get that LMH has accepted this offer (or will :D )....

this book is SO GOOD!!! What a story and the author is amazing!!!

this project will be the best and surely another great work in LMH’s profile ... So proud of LMH already...

How do we see ourselves in a community?  Can learn a lot from the author Min Jin Lee.  Now I am tempted to get the books.

LMH  sure knows what to , what to pick. 

:ilike:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 5

Hi chingu, heres one of the book review, I love how she elaborates the keypoints of the book

And i started the reading the novel yesterday, lol cant you tell im so excited haha,:hwaiting2:

and I agreed with @HeretorantNoa is an impactful character, i can totally pictured LMH as Noa,:w00t:

When actually can we get the official casting news? Huhu

I saw Dispatch ig posting abt Pachinko, is that consider legit? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 5

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, really???

can someone share pls 

Yes I saw that as well, on Instagram @koreadispatch , the post is there, can't share now since I am not logged in on Instagram on my laptop.

Saw this supportive K-netz reactions on Naver, thought I'd share, we still have non-salty Koreans supporting LMH :D

iDOMx5o.jpg

cr jungpilot on Twitter.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

9 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Hi chingu, heres one of the book review, I love how she elaborates the keypoints of the book

And i started the reading the novel yesterday, lol cant you tell im so excited haha,

and I agreed with @HeretorantNoa is an impactful character, i can totally pictured LMH as Noa,:w00t:

When actually can we get the official casting news? Huhu

I saw Dispatch ig posting abt Pachinko, is that consider legit? 

@Miss Pizza, if you're a K-Pop fan, you'd probably be aware of South Korean news agency Dispatch. Although it's not exactly an agency that is loved by fans, it definitely provides them with exclusive information about the private lives of K-Pop idols and South Korean celebrities. And in many cases, the information they release about them has to do with dating or something controversial. It has been their tradition to release information about top stars and their dating lives every year. In a sense, Dispatch is an agency that K-Pop idols would want to keep a distance from, and staying out of their radar is probably what entertainment agencies would want as well. But if you noticed, Dispatch virtually never release any articles related to rookie stars and only deal with superstars. Of course, the obvious is that articles about superstars will definitely get them more views. :blush:

• Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

Of course, the obvious is that articles about superstars will definitely get them more views

Ah i see, more like a clickbait right? Then i guess we need to wait a little more for official news,

We waited 4 months for this, waiting just a little bit more its okay with me:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

38 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Guys...

LMH will take the offer right??

after all the wiggling (backache followed by wiggling) and investment of energy, all I wanna hear is the confirmation by MYM

@Nikaa94, I couldn't agree with you more - we only have to wait confirmation from LMH or from his side, that's all.

The release date has not yet been decided, though.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Do the author of the novel and the script writer of our drama speak Korean fluently? Has the script writer written the scripts in Korean? English? What language will LMH speak??

omg, I have so many questions... :wut:

this drama will be EPIC!!! :thumbsup:

I found another interview with Lee Min Jin!! Just wow!!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do the author of the novel and the script writer of our drama speak Korean fluently? Has the script writer written the scripts in Korean? English? What language will LMH speak??

omg, I have so many questions...

this drama will be EPIC!!! :thumbsup:

I found another interview with Lee Min Jin!! Just wow!!

@Nikaa94, she said in one of her interviews that  she no longer being able to speak Korean fluently. I do agree with her since having left Korea at such a young age— I think she was only 7-years old. But, I guess she's profoundly connected to Korea since her father was born in Wonsan, now in North Korea, and her mother was born in Busan. In one of her interviews,  she said that she studied American history in college, and she loves being an American, and she's proud to be an American. No idea about the script-writer (Soo Hugh), though. What I know is she wrote the script of "Pachinko in three languages: Korean, Japanese and English. So, the series will be trilingual, telling its story in Korean, Japanese, and English. I think for Korean, this is where LMH comes in. :blush:

• Thanks 9

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, she said in one of her interviews that  she no longer being able to speak Korean fluently. I do agree with her since having left Korea at such a young age— I think she was only 7-years old. But, I guess she's profoundly connected to Korea since her father was born in Wonsan, now in North Korea, and her mother was born in Busan. In one of her interviews,  she said that she studied American history in college, and she loves being an American, and she's proud to be an American. No idea about the script-writer (Soo Hugh), though. What I know is she wrote the script of "Pachinko in three languages: Korean, Japanese and English. So, the series will be trilingual, telling its story in Korean, Japanese, and English. I think for Korean, this is where LMH comes in. :blush:

You never failed to amaze me @willenette with your knowledge and info.  Thanks again, Chingu! 
I just realised that her surname is Lee and her middle name is Min.   Lee Min Jee.   Pray Lee Min Ho accepts the role please.

:transforms:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4

40 minutes ago, madmad min said:

So Dispatch in Korea is TMZ in US.Hit and Miss. We are not sure if LMH accepts then be casted as NOA only.

I found Hansu very intruiguing as well.

@madmad min, yes, hahaha - TMZ mainly uses sources and they don't actually have their own paparazzi that go and secretly follow celebs. With Dispatch, they have their own staff that go and stalk celebrities. But not as trashy i guess as the former. Dispatch don't stalk celebs the same way TMZ does. Both are a gossip/news outlet, a glorified paparazzi - LOL. But you also have to remember there are several other gossip sites in America whereas Dispatch has a monopoly on south korean celeb gossip. And it seems for me Dispatch "news" is more legitimate than TMZ news where the latter is  mostly rumors and accusations. Sorry, but that's what TMZ appears to me. IDK - it's my opinion. :blush:

•  
5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You never failed to amaze me @willenette with your knowledge and info.  Thanks again, Chingu! 
I just realised that her surname is Lee and her middle name is Min.   Lee Min Jee.   Pray Lee Min Ho accepts the role please.

@Min2206, Korean naming is quite complex. This means a first name & a surname together. But, instead of given names coming before a family name, they do it the other way round. In South Korea, it's proper for the family name to be written first. So the first syllable you see is the family name. It can be difficult to differentiate a person's gender from their name in South Korea. :blush:

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

@madmad min, yes, hahaha - TMZ mainly uses sources and they don't actually have their own paparazzi that go and secretly follow celebs. With Dispatch, they have their own staff that go and stalk celebrities. But not as trashy i guess as the former. Dispatch don't stalk celebs the same way TMZ does. Both are a gossip/news outlet, a glorified paparazzi - LOL. But you also have to remember there are several other gossip sites in America whereas Dispatch has a monopoly on south korean celeb gossip. And it seems for me Dispatch "news" is more legitimate than TMZ news where the latter is  mostly rumors and accusations. Sorry, but that's what TMZ appears to me. IDK - it's my opinion. :blush:

•  

@Min2206, Korean naming is quite complex. This means a first name & a surname together. But, instead of given names coming before a family name, they do it the other way round. In South Korea, it's proper for the family name to be written first. So the first syllable you see is the family name. It can be difficult to differentiate a person's gender from their name in South Korea. :blush:

8 minutes ago, willenette said:

•  

8 minutes ago, willenette said:

•  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1