Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

16 hours ago, madmad min said:

Shanghai I think is having a lot of events now, recently it held the Tencent one wherein all the new C-dramas had the actors for their press Con. Also Shanghai Intl Film Festival was held I guess. LV holding the event there , I guess the rules are less restricted there now.

@madmad min, yes, it opened on July 25 & running until August 7, TODAY,  a month after it was originally scheduled. The festival was postponed amid the coronavirus pandemic. Right you are, Shanghai is having a lot of events going on right now. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

Minoz around the world have been waiting to hear MYM say that LMH is reviewing next work!!

Finally!!! :evilelmo:   Now, we shall celebrate!!:rickroll:  sharing this tweet with all threaders and also dear lurkers!! :joy:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 ~ like @CarolynH has posted, just waiting for the site to be all okay 100%. the min ho polls are on the top of my list. honestly, this thread is making me happy to return to events. :)

Hi @Lmangla  Not sure what actually is going behind the works but we know you mods been working hard - thanks for all the effort and time - so happy to know that you are happy to return here -- LIKEWISE ! 

Just pray that Soompi forums shall remain stable and long here - it's a place where most of us, I mean speaking for myself, to de-stress and unwind here!

giphy.gif
staywithme please

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Korean Minoz in DC gallery are so happy and excited!!

Topic:  Can this be exiting?

Caption:
I'm already curious about the next review.
Is it a movie or a drama?
Is the genre a Romcom or an action?
I am happy
=====================================================
img%5D
img%5D

Korean Minoz Comments:

"I'm excited to hear that it comes with good news"

" I'm so happy that I think I have a new rice cake"

"That part is going to be exciting this year."

"It's full of excitement... I hope the news will come not too late."

"I was also really excited in the last line"

"Keep looking at that part ㅠㅠ"

"Lee Min-ho's dear ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The next work is coming to you,,,,"

"Good news, I'll keep you up. Don't make me wait. Lee Min-ho, don't spare your beauty."

"We only have to trust Minho and wait. As always"

" Just trust Minho and wait"

"It will be a good news article soon hahahaha"

You can read the rest of comments and also see post in the link. Most comments were similar and expressed excitement :D 

.. Excited to hear about the project

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

.. Exciting to hear about the project

Same!!!!:piggydance:

I love that MYM posted caption under LMH's pictures in Naver and let fans know that he is reviewing next project!!  

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29006953&memberNo=32792076

Finally it is coming true!! So curious to know what he chooses next!! :D 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Same!!!!:piggydance:

I love that MYM posted caption under LMH's pictures in Naver and let fans know that he is reviewing next project!!  

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29006953&memberNo=32792076

Finally it is coming true!! So curious to know what he chooses next!! :D 

My guess would be a movie followed by a drama with few days separate announcement 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

8 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Omg, answers soon!! What genre and what character?? 

HAHAHAH!! :joy:

Dear backstreatboysfan! :D We don't know what genre and character YET!

All we know is that MYM mentioned in Naver post that "LMH is reviewing next work" AND that we can "Look forward to hearing news soon, so wait a little bit more"

:approves:  If MYM says he is reviewing offers, it means that he is almost sure what he wants to choose. why would they say this if LMH was not accepting any offers? Agencies are careful about words they choose. I am 99% sure that they meant what they said :D Korean Minoz in DC gallery are excited too and also looking forward to news. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

My guess would be a movie followed by a drama with few days separate announcement 

1 minute ago, Elnin Joery said:

I lean more towards movie but I won't rule out new drama or even TKEM sequel

1-2 pages ago :D i  predicted action/movie

i love drama because we get at least 16 episodes but it depends on LMH and if he wants to come back with drama soon. 

i won't rule out anything! hahah

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Korean Minoz in DC gallery are so happy and excited!!

Topic:  Can this be exiting?

Caption:
I'm already curious about the next review.
Is it a movie or a drama?
Is the genre a Romcom or an action?
I am happy
=====================================================
img%5D
img%5D

Korean Minoz Comments:

"I'm excited to hear that it comes with good news"

" I'm so happy that I think I have a new rice cake"

"That part is going to be exciting this year."

"It's full of excitement... I hope the news will come not too late."

"I was also really excited in the last line"

"Keep looking at that part ㅠㅠ"

"Lee Min-ho's dear ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The next work is coming to you,,,,"

"Good news, I'll keep you up. Don't make me wait. Lee Min-ho, don't spare your beauty."

"We only have to trust Minho and wait. As always"

" Just trust Minho and wait"

"It will be a good news article soon hahahaha"

You can read the rest of comments and also see post in the link. Most comments were similar and expressed excitement :D 

Thanks for sharing this because it is first time I notice this 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

After hearing MYM say LMH is reviewing offers, :D i think i will be sad going to sleep knowing article news will be out by the time i wake up and i miss the party here :wut:  i cannot let that happen!! not fair! :wut:  haha!

my guess is that news article will be out late September!! :D

==================================== 

2 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Thanks for sharing this because it is first time I notice this 

You are welcome!!

This is the link where you can see pictures and also see MYM saying that LMH is reviewing offers and we will hear news soon :approves:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

42 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

HAHAHAH!! :joy:

Dear backstreatboysfan! :D We don't know what genre and character YET!

All we know is that MYM mentioned in Naver post that "LMH is reviewing next work" AND that we can "Look forward to hearing news soon, so wait a little bit more"

:approves:  If MYM says he is reviewing offers, it means that he is almost sure what he wants to choose. why would they say this if LMH was not accepting any offers? Agencies are careful about words they choose. I am 99% sure that they meant what they said :D Korean Minoz in DC gallery are excited too and also looking forward to news. 

Yea, I know @Nikaa94:), but can't wait to find out what it is.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

Top 25 CURRENTLY Most Popular Korean Celebrities on Weibo, According to Data

Here are 25 most popular Korean stars on Weibo!

Recently, Weibo's Super Topic has revealed the top 25 most popular Korean stars on the platform. The ranking includes Weibo followers, number of hashtags and active fans, as well as page views.

1596762878032-0.jpg

The top three spots were all taken by EXO members -- Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. BTS' V and IU completed the top 5 spots. The rest of the Korean stars listed in the top 25 are (in order) BIGBANG's GDragon, BTS' Jungkook, EXO, BTS' Jimin, NCT's Jaemin, Kang Daniel, BTS, BLACKPINK's Jennie, CNBLUE's Yonghwa, Lee Minho, BLACKPINK's Jisoo, BLACKPINK, BTS' Suga, UNIQ's Cho Seungyoun, NCT's Renjun, f(x)'s Krystal, Girls' Generation's YoonA, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon, BTS' Jin, and NCT's Taeyong. 

Congratulations to everyone who has made it into the list!

Thumbnail Credit: SM Entertainment, Big Hit Labels, Play M Entertainment, The Qoo

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/07/top-25-currently-most-popular-korean-celebrities-on-weibo-according-to-data-372503

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

A Japanese website ( https://ranking.net/rankings/best-korean-actors ) decided the popularity ranking of Korean actors thru voting ranking of handsome Korean actors :

Korean handsome actor ranking! What is the best popular Korean actor?

3. #LeeMinho

Lee Minho's visuals never disappoint us

via Machi

EeycAsXU4AAvhRc?format=jpg&name=small

EeyrkaJU0AAfUxm?format=jpg&name=small

Comments

cool! !

Speaking in Japan, I think it's a good idea that everyone admits like Mr. Kim Taku! Furthermore, the character is also good! The coolness stands out! Speaking of "Boys over Flowers" in Japan, the role of Domyoji is also good, but "Shin-Ii-Nobuyoshi-" was a mess because the love story beyond time and space was painful! ! Lee Min Ho-sama was just a stand-up for the eyes, but the action was really cool. It's dripping. I'm jealous of the other party~

Can☆
Kan ☆ (female, 30s) chose 1st place
Comments and reputation in Korean actor handsome ranking

Adult sex appeal

Imagine being gazed at by the big eyes that seem to be drawn in. There is so much sex appeal that you can become pregnant. When I laugh, my eyes crunch, so I still have the innocence of a boy and the gap there is really good. I fell in love with the drama called The Legend of the Blue Sea.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

[Handsome picture] It's time for eyeball purification! Lee Min Ho released more than 40 handsome photos in one go! Accompany you all the way to winter~

Stars   August 7, 2020 Friday 11:03 by Erin

source : https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/129003

from Machi twit

129003-862670.jpg

Since the broadcast of "The King: The Forever Monarch", Lee Min Ho has not only shared the birthday gifts he received in the living room on IG, and the photos of his good friend Woo Do-hwan enlisting in the army, but also Reuters photos at work. Let the fans look forward to it. This time, the official release photos of various styles in one breath, let everyone see winter sweaters all the way~

129003-862647.jpg

Lee Min Ho took the latest flat photos of the ginseng health and nutrition products he endorsed. Of course, the suit after suit is perfectly digested. The brokerage company MYM also released a lot of side photos, and every moment is so handsome. Although it was a hot day, I saw Lee Min Ho changing into a pure white sweater with thick needles and white trousers. It seemed that the action was reminding everyone to keep warm. He was handsome from all angles and he did not forget to look in the mirror at any time to check whether his state reached 100 points. 

129003-862654.jpg

Next, Lee Min Ho changed into a dark gray suit and turned into a worker. With a ginseng drink in his hand, he needs to replenish his energy during breaks at work, and he also sent love to the camera. After drinking, he will be as energetic as him.

129003-862669.jpg

Lee Min Ho then put on his long coat, which he is best at performing. Such a dress seems to be common in previous TV series and is the most familiar image. This time he took the cellphone to exchange messages with everyone, and also sat at the computer to relax with a cup of hot tea.

129003-862664.jpg

The last thing that appeared on the stage was the big red shirt that best represented the brand. As expected, it was perfectly digested~ Looking forward to the official broadcast of the advertisement and image photos every season!

source : https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/129003

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

These are the Top 25 most popular Korean and Japanese stars on Weibo, China's biggest platform

Weibo's Super Topics are integrated fan-communities based on hashtags, Weibo followers, number of active fans, page views, and rankings.

According to the Super Topic data released by the entertainment page cbiz chuyen dong 360, these are the top 25 most popular Korean and Japanese stars on Weibo, the biggest social platform in China. Super Topic is a very important indicator of popularity for both Chinese and foreign stars in China.

Lee Min Ho

1596744067-img-20200807-013058.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/these-are-the-top-25-most-popular-korean-and-japanese-stars-on-weibo-chinas-biggest-platform

Find Out Details About Lee Min Ho's Childhood Years As Shared By His Mother!

a-deeper-look-at-hallyu-star-lee-min-ho-

Take a look at little-known facts about the Hallyu Star Lee Min Ho's past as a young kid!

The actor Lee Min Ho was born on June 22,1987 in Dongjak-gu, Seoul. As indicated by his mom, the entertainer was just 3.2 kg when he was conceived, and he was such a wiped-out child, that his medical issues proceed until his early childhood years.

His mom once told a story when she was pregnant with Min Ho and said that it was through her dreams that she realized that she was conveying a boy. "I had a conception dream when I was bearing Min Ho, the scene featured a bean stew ground," she said through a Facebook post. "In spite of the fact that the medical clinic didn't give me the sex of my child, because of the dream, I was sure that it ought to be a boy."

Even though Lee Min Ho had made a big name for himself, there are still facts about him that are not quite known like his family's names. As the actor once shared on Cosmopolitan, he has a more established sister named Lee Yun Jeong that also works in the entertainment field. She is, at present, one of the CEOs of MYM Entertainment, which is her younger sibling, Lee Min Ho's organization. It is also known that "The Heirs" entertainer only has one sibling.

Furthermore, the actor's mother shared that when Lee Min Ho was a baby, he was somewhat taller compared with other kids his age, and he doesn't eat a great deal. He began to talk 3-4 months sooner than a normal youngster, so he was a talkative child, yet modest.

Spoiler

During Lee Min Ho's pre-school and basic years, he liked to read papers, and he learned Hangul by taking a look at the beautiful advertisements in newspapers. He has a decent memory and is actually quite good at math. He is also famous in school, and young ladies were battling for his attention.

He also learned soccer and Taekwondo when he was young, that's when he decided to pursue a career as an athlete. Be that as it may, he was harmed, which stopped his dreams of becoming a national soccer player. One of the most critical episodes in his adolescence was the point at which he almost got lost once. His mom said that the memory, despite everything, still makes her shake since they nearly lost him. Fortunately, one of the thoughtful residents brought him home after finding a tag on his wrist.

After entering high school, the actor acknowledged the fact that he needs to be an entertainer. During his sophomore year, he continued being a student and landed little jobs. In his senior year, he joined Starhaus Entertainment, and the rest is history.

Despite the fact that Lee Min Ho is doing amazing in his chosen field, the actor still chose to proceed with a BA degree in Film and Art at Konkuk University. As of now, Lee Min Ho just recently starred in Netflix's hit drama "The King: Eternal Monarch." As Lee Min Ho takes a short break after his recent project, fans are already anticipating his next movie or series. Let us continue to support him as one of our favorite Hallyu stars from South Korea!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118601/20200806/find-out-details-about-lee-min-hos-childhood-years-as-shared-by-his-mother.htm

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2