Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

I have currently unsubscribed my UK netflix account due to the increase but I will be back like a flying dragon on the night Witcher 2 premiers and perhaps I will catch You season 3. I will also buy a subscription on Apple Tv+ for Pachinko and once LMH returns I will make full comeback on Netflix. 

I hope his next project after Pachinko is Netflix exlcusive and that they release all episodes on the same day. I am used to binging shows nowadays so I prefer just binging them. I have hunger for some LMH content..

I just want to see LMH in everything this year and the next year..Hack even Camoes and extras just LMH everywhere.. Everywhere and everywhere 

tenor.gif

Why not... 

On a serious note. It is green light from me. I approve!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Arnold Pilc said:

I am new here been lurking for some time just decided to unlurk and say hi. I normally lurk here for news 

@Arnold PilcWelcome to the forum! It is wonderful that you have made up your mind to open up and break your silence. Hopefully we'll see your posts more often in the future.

3 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

@willenette - I just want to say how much I enjoy reading  your posts,

you are so knowledgeable with information about SK- thank you. 
can I also say thank you to Syntyche, leeminhosny and Nina_mitrokhina. and everyone else on here.

JoannalD I am hopeless at geography and had no idea Indonesia was

4th in population. It’s not just LMHI learn about from this forum- I love it!!

@Lindyloo421,  Thank you very much for your kind words! It is a great joy for me if the materials on Lee Min Ho's work are interesting to you. All of us on this forum are united by a common love for Lee Min Ho, as well as the opportunity to communicate with people from different countries and continents. What an interesting and kind company gathered here!

• Like 5

On 3/19/2021 at 12:00 AM, Min2206 said:

Hello @Areumdaun  Welcome back!  Know you are busy - take care yea :D

Hello @Min2206, thanks for welcome. I’m now WFH, so I’m hopeful to be more present here :gangnamstyle:

On 4/7/2021 at 12:06 PM, leeminhosny said:

I really feel this is coming today :joy:

oh my my, those eyes. :heart2beat:Thanks @leeminhosny. Sorry mods, I’m not sure if we can reply to Twitter photo, but can’t bring myself to delete that pic lol. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

11 fragrances your favourite Korean celebrities always wear

Socially Keeda

We adore it when our favorite celebrities share little snippets of their lives – particularly their magnificence secrets and techniques! (Like after we get the lowdown on Blackpink’s skincare ideas, Son Ye Jin’s magnificence secrets and techniques, and a group of haircare ideas of Korean stars!)

It comes as no shock when one among their holy grail merchandise is revealed and it sells out virtually instantly. In spite of everything, who doesn’t need in on their idols’ signature lipstick shade?

Make-up and skincare apart, we’ve gathered some Okay-pop idols and Korean actors’ and actresses’ signature scents that you just too, would possibly need to add to your vainness... 

Perfume Lee Min-Ho wears

10.-Lee-Min-ho-Bvlgari-Pour-Homme-Soir.j

The timeless Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Eau De Toilette Spray is the South Korean actor’s go-to perfume.

Bottled in a minimalist but luxurious bottle, the wealthy, elegant, and woody scent creates the right perfume for a sophisticated and charming man like Lee Min-Ho.

Accessible at Tangs for S$155/100ml.

https://www.sociallykeeda.com/11-fragrances-your-favourite-korean-celebrities-always-wear/

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I have currently unsubscribed my UK netflix account due to the increase

You are not missing out on much currently but I guess during september-october there will be big releases you wanna re-sub at that period. The only release recently was Sky Rojo and it was a massive failure. It couldn't live up to vis-a-vis or Money Heist it was hyped up as the next big spanish hit. Geolocation wise it was also a mess. We are suppose to be on an island off the coast of Morocco there is not much space to be driving around that much because you are not on the main land in Spain or Morocco.. I lost a brain cell watching that and to many hookers everywhere 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

You are not missing out on much currently but I guess during september-october there will be big releases you wanna re-sub at that period. The only release recently was Sky Rojo and it was a massive failure. It couldn't live up to vis-a-vis or Money Heist it was hyped up as the next big spanish hit. Geolocation wise it was also a mess. We are suppose to be on an island off the coast of Morocco there is not much space to be driving around that much because you are not on the main land in Spain or Morocco.. I lost a brain cell watching that and to many hookers everywhere 

You have alraedy spoiled that series for me I might have checked it out at some point down the road. I have read some reviews on it. Not the best but still wanted to give it a shoot 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, Arnold Pilc said:

I am new here been lurking for some time just decided to unlurk and say hi. I normally lurk here for news 

Welcome and thank you for unlurking @Arnold Pilc!  Please feel free to participate in our activities.  You may have read that we will begin a rewatch of TKEM in the TKEM thread.  Festivities start April 16.

We need translation of LMH's tweet!  

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

his picture is SO SO POWERFUL

31 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

I love his style and how effortlessly cool he makes it look! Awesome!!!

yes so so powerful and effortless. It’s GLOBAL ambassador for LV that’s no joke ! 

I like how he always quietly surprise us with news!  But...when can we expect casting news pls....*pray pray *

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

We need translation of LMH's tweet!  

Translation 

Louis Vuitton Watch & Jewelry First Global Ambassador

Actor Lee Min-ho was selected as the first global ambassador of the world's luxury brand Louis Vuitton Watch & Jewelry, and are drawing attention.

On the 9th, Louis Vuitton announced a welcome meeting with Lee Min-ho, and released the official image of the Tambour Street Diver campaign, photographed by world-renowned photographer Mario Sorenti.  With the image of Lee Min-ho who perfectly digested the campaign with an unrivaled aura and trendiness in the center of Seoul in the background, starting with this campaign, the expectation for various activities to be showcased as a global ambassador of Louis Vuitton was raised.

Actor Lee Min-ho, who has recently received love calls from domestic and foreign advertising, and realizes global popularity, is expected to continue to gain more interest in his future global moves, starting with a meeting with Louis Vuitton.

:evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

On 4/7/2021 at 5:17 AM, angie_1 said:

@Lindyloo421 @CarolynH @willenette @Min2206 Thank you girls for your responses, you are the best <3 I am very excited for Pachinko, i really loved minho in gangnam blues so i am curious how he will play hansu. 

It is a rewatch, i watched it a few years ago but when i read the conversation here in the forum i felt the urge to watch it again. I adored  minho in city hunter, for me it is in the top 3 of his best dramas and his chemistry with park min young needs no words. I don't get why it is not on netflix, almost all his other dramas are. city hunter is a masterpiece, how dare they not include it? To make up for their mistake netflix should make city hunter 2, so we can finally see minho in action scenes again and finally see how the love of lee yun seong and kim nana turns out. :P To be honest, i never really understood the ending, was he killed or not ? Was the scene in end part of kim nana imagination? i definitively need to rewatch it :P

p.s instead of a selfie, i need a photo that includes him as a whole, his legs too :p 

Yes, I really do want a City Hunter 2.  If only Netflix would do that.  It would be so awesome.  It could be with another female lead or no female lead :yum:  CH is the drama that made me interested in LMH.

Welcome angie_1

and welcome @Arnold Pilc

@SophieH Thanks for the translation.  That is great news that he is LV ambassador!

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Lee Min-ho, Louis Vuitton Watch and Jewelry Ambassador. Perfect visual

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho will begin a new journey with Louis Vuitton, who represents Art of Travel.

Lee Min-ho, who was selected as Louis Vuitton Watch and Jewelry Ambassador, can be seen through the Louis Vuitton Tambour Street Diver, which was filmed by world-renowned photographer Mario Sorrenti against the backdrop of Seoul's building forest.

Since his debut in 2006, Lee Min-ho has gained popularity at home and abroad with "Boys Over Flowers" in 2009 and "Heirs" in 2013, drawing attention and love from numerous overseas fans. It continued to capture the attention of fans around the world with its 2016 "Legend of the Blue Sea" and 2020 "The King: Eternal Monarch."

In 2021, Lee is appearing Apple tv+ original drama series 'Pachinko.'

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=296729

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

@willenette - I just want to say how much I enjoy reading  your posts,

you are so knowledgeable with information about SK- thank you. 
can I also say thank you to Syntyche, leeminhosny and Nina_mitrokhina. and everyone else on here.

JoannalD I am hopeless at geography and had no idea Indonesia was

4th in population. It’s not just LMHI learn about from this forum- I love it!!

@Lindyloo421, thank you, dear. Ye, it's the 4th in population. Do you know what's no. 1? It's China. It's the largest in the world. How I love Bali..... :eatscookie:

28 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Yes, I really do want a City Hunter 2.  If only Netflix would do that.  It would be so awesome.  It could be with another female lead or no female lead :yum:  CH is the drama that made me interested in LMH.

Welcome angie_1

and welcome @Arnold Pilc

@SophieH Thanks for the translation.  That is great news that he is LV ambassador!

@CallieP, I respect your opinion but, I'm not really into part2s, remakes or sequels for that matter of any drama since for me, nothing surpasses the original. :waves:

7 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

11 fragrances your favourite Korean celebrities always wear

Socially Keeda

We adore it when our favorite celebrities share little snippets of their lives – particularly their magnificence secrets and techniques! (Like after we get the lowdown on Blackpink’s skincare ideas, Son Ye Jin’s magnificence secrets and techniques, and a group of haircare ideas of Korean stars!)

It comes as no shock when one among their holy grail merchandise is revealed and it sells out virtually instantly. In spite of everything, who doesn’t need in on their idols’ signature lipstick shade?

Make-up and skincare apart, we’ve gathered some Okay-pop idols and Korean actors’ and actresses’ signature scents that you just too, would possibly need to add to your vainness... 

Perfume Lee Min-Ho wears

The timeless Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Eau De Toilette Spray is the South Korean actor’s go-to perfume.

Bottled in a minimalist but luxurious bottle, the wealthy, elegant, and woody scent creates the right perfume for a sophisticated and charming man like Lee Min-Ho.

Accessible at Tangs for S$155/100ml.

https://www.sociallykeeda.com/11-fragrances-your-favourite-korean-celebrities-always-wear/

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this. This cologne is a fresh woody floral musk fragrance for men. The pour homme has been discontinued but the soir still in production. So, he's using the Soir one, huh? LMH has good taste. This is not a spectacular scent by any means, but one that smells so clean. I know because I tried getting one for my BF but instead I chose for him the  Bvlgari Man In Black Essence. All BVLGARI Pour Homme has always a light scent. That's why, I like it. :gangnamstyle:

8 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

Hello @Min2206, thanks for welcome. I’m now WFH, so I’m hopeful to be more present here

oh my my, those eyes. :heart2beat:Thanks @leeminhosny. Sorry mods, I’m not sure if we can reply to Twitter photo, but can’t bring myself to delete that pic lol. 

@Areumdaun, we can't quote pictures but, if you're going to quote a picture in case say something about it. I'm sure MOD will understand. :byebye2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Self-proclaimed holiday expert Gurmit Singh shares more ways to recharge your batteries as he lives it up on the high seas and basks in nature on his Sentosa adventures

spacer.png

Snap selfies with top Korean celebs

Strike your best pose at , the famous wax museum where you and your friends can indulge in some imaginative play

alongside Hollywood A-listers, pop culture icons and historical leaders.

Here's your chance to get up close and personal with your stars. 

And if the circuit breaker period sucked you into the world of K-dramas, the museum’s new K-Wave zone will transport you to Korea, complete with a beautiful cherry blossom tree and hanoks (traditional Korean houses from the Joseon dynasty). Bring along a fellow K-drama addict and “meet” top Hallyu stars Lee Min Ho, etc. on the red carpet!

Where: 40 Imbiah Road, Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa Singapore 099700
Tel: 6715-4000
Opening hours: 11am to 7pm (Thursdays to Mondays, last entry at 6pm); closed Tuesdays and Wednesday
Ticketing details: $30 per adult for a 5-in-1 experience and one digital photo souvenir. Reserve your slot here after purchasing your ticket.
Email: enquiry@madame-tussauds.com

https://www.straitstimes.com/branded-content/unicorn-float-optional-where-to-unwind-in-a-private-pool-villa-on-batmans-yacht-or

Netflix: These are the 5 best DRAMAS you have to see

The Netflix platform also offers very promising Asian movies and series within its catalog, here we show you the 5 best dramas

From South Korea, Japan or China, Netflix has dozens of series and movies that can be enjoyed /

The Netflix streaming platform offers a wide variety of productions and is not far behind with dramas, as they have the best of Asia in their catalog.

From South Korea , Japan or China , Netflix has dozens of series and movies that can be enjoyed, but here we share which are 5 of the best that exist.

Boys Over Flowers

" Boys Over Flowers " is probably one of the most popular dramas in South Korea among K-pop lovers, especially girls, as it is about a young and modest student who faces a rich and spoiled boy who belongs to the most popular gang in an upper-class school. They both fall in love, but their relationship is impossible due to their difference in social class.

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/tendencias/2021/4/8/netflix-estos-son-los-mejores-doramas-que-tienes-que-ver-281129.html

Lee Min Ho & More to Dominate Online Streaming Sites This 2021

With their anticipated movies and dramas this 2021, four of the prominent Korean actors are expected to dominate this year.

Lee Min Ho, etc - these Hallyu stars have been on the screen for almost two consecutive years. From home theater to OTT (online video streaming sites), they became more noticeable because their respective and original dramas have been appearing on various online streaming sites.

Audiences from different countries were able to have access to platforms, meaning it's a great opportunity for the Hallyu stars to be known in different parts of the world.

spacer.png

Joining "Dr. Brain" in the streaming platform Apple TV+ is none other than "The King: Eternal Monarch" actor Lee Min Ho.

His forthcoming Korean-Japanese-English drama "Pachinko" is about to make another milestone in his career journey. It will depict a Korean family who decided to move to Japan in the early 20th century and start a new life.

But as they arrived in the new foreign country, unexpectedly, they will experience racism in their supposed new home.

Apple Inc. secured the screen rights for the said novel. The cast also involved artists from different nationalities, mainly Korean, Japanese, and American. 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120306/20210408/lee-min-ho-kim-soo-hyun-dominate-online-streaming-sites-2021.htm

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Cute, 10 Korean Drama Couples with a Height Difference of More than 20cm

Not an obstacle, the height difference between partners often makes the couple appear more romantic. This is also widely applied in Korean dramas. Many famous Korean drama couples have a big difference in height.

Here are 10 famous KDrama pairs that have a height difference of more than 20cm! 

Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Geum Jan Di (Koo Hye Sun) in the drama Boys Over Flowers have a height difference of 24cm

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/indah-purwitasari-2/pasangan-drama-korea-ini-perbedaan-tingginya-lebih-dari-20cm

• Like 7
  • Blob 1