Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Spoiler

"Why did I agree to do this?" He walked up and down a steep mountain path that turned out to be a whole kilometer high ."My thighs are burning.I think I’ve climbed enough mountains to last a lifetime during the past year."

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

Do you like Lee Min Ho? To be handsome, here are 5 imperfect facts about the Boys Over Flowers actor, there is something weird about his face

Arumi Razeta
- April 5, 2021

2079370319.jpg

Although Lee Min Ho has been named the most handsome man in Asia, that doesn't mean he's the perfect man. Oya?

Check out this list of 5 unusual facts about Lee Min Ho.

One of them, there is something strange about the "Boys over Flowers" actor who has probably escaped the attention of his fans, including fans in Indonesia.

Who doesn't know the figure of the handsome actor Lee Min Ho, who became famous for his role as Goo Jun Pyo in the drama Boys Over Flowers.

Due to his looks and acting skills, he has many fans from different countries.

Lee Min Ho was even named Asia's Most Handsome Actor.

There is no doubt that Lee Min Ho's charm will never fade, even if he looks more charismatic at 33.

As Indotrends.ID reports from a news editor with an article that looks perfect, these are weird facts about Lee Min Ho that few people know about. Here are some weird facts from Lee Min Ho:

1. Stress with easily growing sideburns.

Lee Min Ho's face always looked smooth on screen, without even the slightest flaw in his handsome face, but did you know that he is very insecure about his easily growing sideburns.

“I always check to see if the sideburns are appearing on my face or not, it really annoys me,” said Lee Min Ho.

Also read: Song Hye Kyo is close to handsome actor Kim Joo Hong, Song Joong Ki fans are annoyed, "Is there any hope?"

2. Her face swells easily.

It is often praised that He looks perfect, but He says that He has one flaw in his appearance.

“I have no particular complaints about my appearance, but if I have to choose one, it has to do with my face, which swells easily when shooting at night,” said Lee Min Ho.

3455011389.jpg

Acting actor Lee Min Ho.

3. Filming is hampered by Lee Min Ho's face.

It turns out that behind Lee Min Ho's Gangnam Blues is a fun fact: The filming had to be postponed because Lee Min Ho's face was suddenly swollen from eating ramen the night before.

4. Do not use face cream for 7 months.

In order to explore his role in 1970 Gangnam Blues as a more mature and tough person, he was willing to not use face cream for 7 months in order to completely immerse himself in his character, as a result his face looks different and a little older. ...

5. Have strange sleeping habits.

Despite the fact that he looks handsome and charismatic, who would have thought that he had strange sleeping habits, he loved to grind his teeth and was delirious.

In addition, in a dream he likes to kick his feet in all directions.

This was admitted by the tenants of Boys over the Flower, and he even had time to kick one of the staff when he was about to be woken up to start filming.

(Marita Ramianti / News Editor)

Translation from Indonesian google

https://indotrends.pikiran-rakyat.com/news/pr-1571724580/ngefans-lee-min-ho-biar-ganteng-ini-5-fakta-tak-sempurna-aktor-boys-overs-flowers-ada-yang-aneh-di-wajahnya

• Like 8

'Lee Min-ho' seduced customers while selling yellow rice

• JAKARTA- A seller of yellow rice dishes in Indonesia became contagious because he had a face similar to the famous actor from South Korea, Lee Min-ho, Suara.com reported yesterday.

Dodi Angga Andrean, 28, who hails from Samarinda, East Kalimantan, did not think that the TikTok video shared by her yellow rice buyers made her the focus of netizens.

• Dodi initially only helped his mother and father sell yellow rice two years ago but after quitting his job last year, he started trading yellow rice on a regular basis.

Since his story became contagious, Dodi admitted that he was often seduced by female customers and netizens on his TikTok account.

• “Many people are seducing, some ask me to get married and no less also try to ask me to do indecent acts but I do not treat them.

"A lot of people want to be my lover but my focus now is to help parents do business," said Dodi.

The man added that since the TikTok video became contagious, more and more customers came to visit the stall to enjoy the yellow rice.

"Usually, the stalls close at 5 am, but since the infection, the yellow rice dishes have been bought before 4 am," he explained, who started business around 11 pm every day. -Agency

https://www.liputan6.com/lifestyle/read/4523651/heboh-penjual-nasi-kuning-di-samarinda-disebut-mirip-lee-min-ho

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I still need to watch this drama. I just have to many on air/other drama's right now.

@backstreetboysfan, I'm sure you will enjoy watching this drama. You will like the type of plot because it's not the standard Korean drama with chaebols and a poor girl. Lee Min Ho looked great and did a fine job of fleshing out his character. He has a boyish charm to his manliness here. The chemistry between the two leads is quite sizzling. Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were actually together for awhile after the show, so if you look at that way, the chemistry feels a little more real. Of course it could have been the blurred lines between reel and real, but it’s still very nice.The drama has plenty of action and thrills, balanced with romance. "City Hunter" is one of the few dramas I really love. I'm sure you'd appreciate it. So, watch it soon  when you find time.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho Net Worth, Early Life, Career & Earnings

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is undoubtedly the most famous South Korean actor in the world. Most people who take an active interest in anything related to South Korea – especially their entertainment industry, are well aware of who Lee Min Ho is. We have seen Min Ho in several South Korean dramas ranging from Boys With Flowers and Legend of the Blue Sea to the more recent, and probably the most critically acclaimed, The King – Eternal Monarch. Lee Min Ho is one of the first Korean artists in history to have his own statue at Madame Tussauds. His reputation as an impeccable actor precedes his name.

In this article, we will be learning more about Lee Min Ho, especially how he made his multi-million dollar fortune in the South Korean entertainment industry’s cutthroat competition. However, before we proceed to Lee Min Ho’s net worth, we will be talking about his early life, struggles right after his debut, and the hard work he kept up to reach the heights he stands today. Lee Min Ho is a true inspiration for all young dreamers who want to make a small place among the big guns in the entertainment industry. Read on to find out more.

Lee Min Ho Early Life

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho was born in the cosmopolitan South Korean Capital – Seoul. Undoubtedly, this opened a plethora of opportunities for him. He was born on 22 June 1987 in the Heukseok-dong region of Seoul. As a child, Lee Min Ho didn’t have any major plans of entering the acting industry. In fact, he couldn’t be any further from it. Surprisingly, Lee Min Ho wanted a football career. However, an accident in elementary school put the brakes on his dreams of becoming an athlete. Lee Min Ho got into acting during his high school years. Later, he also got a degree in film and art at Korea’s acclaimed Konkuk University.

Min Ho debuted when he was only 16 years old in 2003. His first ever drama went by the name – Secret Campus. During the early stages of his career, he went by the name Lee Min. His agency, apparently, believed that Lee Min Ho’s birth name was a little too ordinary for people to find it appealing. In 2006, just 3 years after his debut, Lee Minho got into a serious car accident. This put his acting career on hold as he was bedridden for several months. This accident left him severely injured and pushed him through a long recovery period. After he was ready to make a comeback, he received his first leading role in the drama Mackerel Run. Sadly, the drama only ran for 8 episodes due to low ratings. Later, he kept appearing for smaller roles in various dramas and movies. Perhaps it was the fact that Lee Min Ho encountered several failures very early on in his career that led him always to work hard and remain humble.

Lee Min Ho Career Success and Military Enlistment

In 2009, Lee Min Ho received a major role in the drama Boy Over Flowers. This KBS Network drama was top-rated in South Korea. Min Ho’s role here was the breakthrough he needed in his career. There was no looking back after this. Lee Min Ho was one of the pallbearers of the Korean Hallyu Wave in the West. He also represents several global institutions and their campaigns all across the world as an ambassador. Some of these include UNICEF’s Love Net Campaign and the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. Lee Minho enlisted in the military on 12 May 2017. He did not serve as an active-duty soldier due to his several injuries from accidents. In fact, in addition to the major 2006 accident, he was in another while shooting City Hunter in 2011. He was discharged from the military on 25 April 2019.

Min Ho’s list of dramas and films include – Mackerel Run, Get Up, I Am Sam, Public Enemy Returns, Out School’s E.T., Boys Over Flowers, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Happy Camp, Faith, The Heirs, Gangnam Blues, Bounty Hunters, Legend Of The Blue Sea, The King: Eternal Monarch and Pachinko.

Lee Min Ho Net Worth

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is one of the highest-paid actors in South Korea. He gets paid a whopping sum of $62,000 per episode in any drama. Though we don’t have any official statistics confirming this, from his number of endorsement deals and gigs in several dramas and movies, Lee Min Ho’s net worth is estimated to be towering near a total sum of $10 million.

https://otakukart.com/lee-min-ho-net-worth/

LIST: Dramas that Koreans adapted from other countries

Philstar.com looks at Korean dramas that you might not know have been adapted or remade from Western or Asian shows, that you might want to check out.

Adapted from other Asian countries

'Boys Over Flowers' (2009)

Who does not know of this cult phenomenon that catapulted Lee Min-ho into Hallyu superstardom? Lee Min-ho is Korea's equivalent of Taiwan's Jerry Yan. The two played the bratty leader of the notoriously snob and uber rich foursome childhood bestfriends, F4.

"Boys Over Flowers" is adapted from the Japanese manga "Hana Yori Dango" by Yoko Kamio. Korea is not the first to adapt, however, as Taiwan came out with the first live-adaptation titled "Meteor Garden." 

"Boys Over Flowers" tells the story of a poor girl who finds herself going to an exclusive school for the rich. She discovers the school is full of brats, bullies, and snobs, among them is F4. She tries not to be noticed but fails when she finds herself standing up for her newest friend who is the latest victim of bullying led by F4.

https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/korean-wave/2021/04/05/2089045/list-dramas-koreans-adapted-other-countries

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, I'm sure you will enjoy watching this drama. You will like the type of plot because it's not the standard Korean drama with chaebols and a poor girl. Lee Min Ho looked great and did a fine job of fleshing out his character. He has a boyish charm to his manliness here. The chemistry between the two leads is quite sizzling. Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were actually together for awhile after the show, so if you look at that way, the chemistry feels a little more real. Of course it could have been the blurred lines between reel and real, but it’s still very nice.The drama has plenty of action and thrills, balanced with romance. "City Hunter" is one of the few dramas I really love. I'm sure you'd appreciate it. So, watch it soon  when you find time.  

Yeah it does sound like a good drama, I did know that they will were together for a while. I will as soon as I can, I don't know when thought.

• Like 3

The King: Eternal Monarch & more: 5 Kdramas that depict healthy romantic relationships well

K-Dramas have effectively set the bar for what you should look for in relationships.

Korean romance dramas are often relegated to being unrealistic portrayals of relationships and dating, especially by those who haven't ever really watched one whole K-Drama through to the end. However, a true K-Drama fan would know better than anyone else that K-Dramas are idealistic situations that really aren't that far from reality. The relationships portrayed in K-Dramas are built on the principles of mutual love and respect above anything else and as such, they lead to fulfilling fairy-tale-like love stories. There's nothing fantastical about them except for the fact that two people who claim to love each other, actually do. Perhaps expecting basic decency, honesty, trust and respect might be unrealistic to some but for the rest, it is absolutely rightful. 

The King: Eternal Monarch - Lee Gon & Jung Tae Eul

Finally, this list would not be complete without Lee Gon and Tae Eul. Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun immortalised love and proved that it quite literally can transcend beyond time and space and even dimensions and alternate universes. Lee Gon fights tooth and nail to protect Tae Eul and she blindly trusts his word, if nothing else. The two resolve not only each other's problems but also their world's at large and still make their strongest efforts to be with each other, even if that meant for short periods at a time. This is love and it is realistic. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/5-korean-dramas-depict-healthy-romantic-relationships-better-anything-else-685779

• Like 3
  • Love 1

These famous Korean actors also have their own YouTube channels.

Today, 12:30
ELGA VINDASARI

hy1cgopeh3v36pq9334q

Besides being able to enjoy the performance of these famous Korean actors in various dramas and films, you can now see their beautiful faces anytime on their YouTube video sharing account. Yes, besides acting, these are five actors who have their own YouTube channels and (possibly) start their careers as YouTubers.

Lee Min Ho

Staying true to the world of acting, this handsome Korean actor has been welcoming his fans through a YouTube channel called the Leminyu Movie since last October. Basically, it is a "movie blog" - as Min Ho himself called it, which showcases his outstanding creative skills in directing and staging.

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho EP.3

Translation from Indonesian google

https://womantalk.com/celebrity/articles/para-aktor-korea-terkenal-ini-juga-punya-saluran-youtube-sendiri-y9O0r

• Like 4
  • Blob 1