Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Top 20 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 80 actors' Instagram accounts.

If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on April 2 (latest update), 2021, at 17:00 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

Important Notice: only acting-dols who had a lead role in a K-Drama or a Netflix Original drama (not a web drama) have been included.

1. Lee MinHo - 23.2m followers - @actorleeminho

Most-followed-Korean-actor-on-Instagram-

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-80-other-actors-instagram/

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I just finished CH last week and he was so good doing action scenes. 
and there are so many good pics of him in long hair - woot

love this one

ctto

@Min2206, so NICE to know that you had watched the drama already. "City Hunter" was probably the most talked about drama of 2011. I felt like this drama just got better and better as it went along. I love the drama. I think the sign of a great drama, or at least one that is great for you, is that you can re-watch it and find different kinds of pleasure from it even after knowing how it progresses and ends. I had no problem re-watching because I felt I was able to appreciate his character even more knowing what was to come. I can say this over & over again - Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young looks good together. "City Hunter" is still one of my favorite dramas. It's a well-written storyline. :star:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

https://www.topten10mall.com/m/kr/front/event/eventView.do?dispBannerNo=16132

13 ROMANTIC FANTASY DRAMAS THAT YOU CAN'T MISS

The King

Starring: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun

spacer.png

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas-coreanos-de-amor-y-fantasia-recomendaciones-t202104020001.html

Korean dramas on Netflix

What K-dramas to watch on the holiday? Here are seven Korean series to binge on Netflix.

Netflix has options for all tastes in its catalog. The platform presents K-dramas from the classic Boys over flowers and The Heirs, to the series on air of the season.

But if waiting one episode a week is not your thing, here is a list of seven complete Korean dramas on Netflix Latin America with 16 episodes to marathon.

The king: eternal monarch on Netflix

If you know Lee Min Ho , you can't miss his latest drama The King: Eternal Monarch . The 'King of Hallyu' becomes Lee Gon, who discovers the existence of a portal to a parallel world. With the help of detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), he will try to solve the conspiracy that killed his father and that now endangers the order of both universes.

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/04/03/dramas-coreanos-en-netflix-love-alarm-vagabond-y-mas-series-imperdibles/

Mark your calendars! We're a few days away from The King rewatch on April 17!

:doggie::doggie:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

38 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, so NICE to know that you had watched the drama already. "City Hunter" was probably the most talked about drama of 2011. I felt like this drama just got better and better as it went along. I love the drama. I think the sign of a great drama, or at least one that is great for you, is that you can re-watch it and find different kinds of pleasure from it even after knowing how it progresses and ends. I had no problem re-watching because I felt I was able to appreciate his character even more knowing what was to come. I can say this over & over again - Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young looks good together. "City Hunter" is still one of my favorite dramas. It's a well-written storyline. :star:

Oh yes, you are so right @willenette.  And I tend to go slow with each episode when I do the re-watch :D

:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

A Canadian-pinoo couple track down LMH on the filming site and share their experience

Disclaimer: Should this be posted on the Pachinko elclusive thread? I am fairly new here? Don't know the rules

Edited by Blue sea 200
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@leeminhosny chingu, thanks for all the April memories down the lane with LMH

I just finished CH last week and he was so good doing action scenes. 
and there are so many good pics of him in long hair - woot

love this one

City Hunter is my first Kdrama so it is special for me and I like CH couple .Kim Nana is so cute. And yes LMH's looks so cool in first ep.

[2015.04.03] #LeeMinHo Grazia Magazine - April 2015 Issue

[2016.04.03] #LeeMinHo Bench Event in Cebu

Spoiler

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Well said. I remember watching it when it came out and I was blown out of the water and the OST suddenly I still listen to it when I am on the road in my car from time to time. I haven't re-watched the drama for quite sometime now but the OST seems to have survived with me somehow. an OST never survives with me. I will soon rewatch it and I just simply love that drama

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, lupeace said:

hansu looks so good :love:  i think its the scene where he is waiting for sunja beside the river

He looks so good as Hansu! I’m excited to see him bring Hansu to life! 

This might be the scene where he helps her with laundry. All the scenes we got a glimpse of so far are towards the beginning of the book. I’m guessing they filmed everything out of order. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, Blue sea 200 said:

A Canadian-pinoo couple track down LMH on the filming site and share their experience

Disclaimer: Should this be posted on the Pachinko elclusive thread? I am fairly new here? Don't know the rules

You can post it on either thread or both.  @leeminhosny tends to post on both, which is keeps the older dramas from being archived.  when the drama airs, most people post in the drama thread.  However, some are more comfortable posting here.  

@leeminhosny I remember wanting to be that pillow when we saw the photos from Grazia magazine :lol:

I finally voted.  I chose Aloha and Last Autumn with Choco.  I thought about not choosing Aloha because I knew that it would receive a lot of votes.  But in the end, I chose it because I enjoyed watching LMH look so happy and having fun.  I choose Last Autumn with Choco because he was so sweet and gentle with Choco.  My third choice was the SBS awards.  It was somber, but I thought it was well made in black and white.  What I want to see next is something with KB and/or JIW.  but hmm, I noticed that JIW youtube videos feature him cooking.  I think we'd see JIW cooking and LMH watching lol.  

happy Easter everyone!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.panorama.it/Viaggi/asia/corea-e-il-nuovo-giappone?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

LIST: Classic K-Dramas to binge-watch on Netflix

Whether you’re a K-drama newbie or a fan wanting to visit old classics, any of these decade-old series might be perfect for you! Don’t worry, they’re all available on Netflix right now.

Boys Over Flowers (2009)

spacer.png

K-drama fan or not, we’re pretty sure you know Boys Over Flowers. Aside from being Korea's version of Taiwan’s Meteor Garden, it is also the project that catapulted Lee Min-ho into stardom. If you’re up for the usual high school drama, then go for it. 

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/series/list-classic-k-dramas-binge-watch

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

What We Know About Lee Min Ho's New Global Series 'Pachinko'

spacer.png

He actually auditioned for the role—his first time in 10 years!

Hallyu superstar and the king of ~my~ heart Lee Min Ho is filming a major project in Canada right now, Pachinko. The 33-year-old actor has been based in Vancouver since the last week of February and was already spotted by fans on set. The series is arguably Min Ho's biggest global project and is already highly-anticipated even without a release date yet!

Curious to know more Pachinko? Here's what we know so far about Lee Min Ho's global series:

What is Pachinko's plot?

Pachinko is actually an adaptation of Korean American writer Min Jin Lee's best-selling novel of the same name and tells the story of a Korean family across four generations—migrating from Korea to Japan to America. Pachinko is described to be a "sweeping saga of an exceptional family in exile from its homeland and caught in the indifferent arc of history. Through desperate struggles and hard-won triumphs, its members are bound together by deep roots as they face enduring questions of faith, family, and identity."

Who is in the cast of Pachinko?

Lee Min Ho as Hansu, "a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organized crime."

Fun fact: Lee Min Ho actually had to audition for this role—and it was his first audition in around 10 years. Telling GQ Korea, he said, "It's been about a decade since I auditioned, but the situation has changed from then. I thought it would be so embarrassing if I failed the audition, and I was determined to get the role, so I worked really hard to prepare for it. I felt very pressured about having to do well. I was really nervous and excited, and I was really happy when I got the part."

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/pachinko-appletv-series-lee-min-ho-cast-plot-release-date-a483-20210404

• Blob 4

On 3/28/2021 at 3:48 AM, CarolynH said:

@Blue sea 200 That's my favorite scene from LOTBS too!  I don't think we've had a favorite scenes poll from LOTBS yet.  That definitely would get one of my votes.  

Upon rewatching it actully looks like something taken out of Chinese wuxia which makes it epic for that specific scene

• Like 1

19 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

City Hunter is my first Kdrama so it is special for me and I like CH couple .Kim Nana is so cute. And yes LMH's looks so cool in first ep.

I like City Hunter too - LMH as the fun and happy Poo Chai , then the smart casanova Lee Yoon Sung.  I like Park MY's role here as the gutsy girl, always see the positive sides in whatever negative situations.   

:D
Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ [In-Production "Gangnam Blues"] - Page 1128 | Lee min ho,  Lee min, Lee min ho photos

his physique, his long legs :D

city hunter image

cr weheartit

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

The poll closes tomorrow!  HOpe everyone had a chance to vote.  I'm surprised that the hoodie conversation did not receive even 1 vote!  I liked it, but not as much as the two I voted for.  

• Like 5

Due to health problems, these 5 Korean celebrities enter public service in the military

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho

This popular Korean actor turned out to also undergo military service in the public service section of the Gangnam-gu district office, Seoul 2017.

This is due to his serious injury on his knee after having an accident with Jung Il Woo.

https://cewekbanget.grid.id/read/062633530/masalah-kesehatan-5-seleb-korea-ini-masuk-pelayanan-publik-pas-wamil

Gwanghwamun Square, Seoul for Dramalovers

How many times have we dreamed of traveling to South Korea, of walking through the streets of Seoul like the protagonists of our favorite k-dramas do! I'm sure you already recognize an impressive number of sites. 

Gwanghwamun Square is one of those places important to the history of South Korea, and a location for k-dramas.

Gwanghwamun is home to two distinct monuments and the gateway to one of the city's most iconic landmarks, Gyeongbokgung Palace. The one that we normally see in k-dramas, even if only from the back, is the statue of Admiral Yi Sun-Sin (이순신) who lived between 1545 and 1598. He is one of the most renowned naval commanders in Korea. Famous for his victories over the Japanese in the late 16th century. The second monument is that of King Sejong the Great (1397-1450). The third king of the Joseon Dynasty is widely revered in Korea, credited with creating the Hangul alphabet.. He is not only remembered as an enlightened linguist but also as a military strategist. 

Since it is a square where kings and great figures are remembered, what better way to start than with the king of kings as far as k-dramas are concerned. Yes, we are talking about Lee Min Ho.

'The king: eternal monarch' (2020)

In 'The king: eternal monarch' scene shot in Gwanghwamun,  we can see the statue of Admiral Yin Sun Shin in the background, where the characters of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun first meet.

City Hunter (2011)

In 'City Hunter' this location appears right at the end of the first episode. It is a scene that impresses due to the size of the monuments in the background.

https://www.magazinema.es/la-plaza-gwanghwamun-seul-para-dramalovers/

Must Watch, 4 Korean Dramas with the Happiest Ending

Here are 4 Korean dramas that have the happiest ending, as reported by various sources.

1. The Legend of The Blue Sea (2016)

Who doesn't know this romantic drama? Played by famous actor Lee Min Ho. This drama tells of Heo Joon Jae who is a con artist who meetis Sim Cheong, a mermaid. Their meeting begins with a chase with goons who try to catch Heo Joon Jae to collect a debt.

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.genpi.co/gaya-hidup/96723/wajib-nonton-4-drama-korea-dengan-ending-paling-membahagiakan

These are 4 K-dramas with male leads too perfect to be true

Spoiler

spacer.png

The popularity of K-Dramas in the world has brought its contents to adapt to modern times, presenting stories and characters far from the stereotypes of the past. However, there are stilltrue romantic gems that show male leads with qualities too perfect to be true.

The King: Eternal Monarch

Spoiler

spacer.png

The K-Drama has Hallyu (Korean Wave) star Lee Min Hoo as a King who wants to save two worlds and falls in love with a commoner (Kim Go Eun). In addition to being handsome, he is brave, intelligent, a leader in every way and is capable of the most heroic deeds possible to save his beloved. If all that is not enough, he also wants to make her Queen.

https://vader.news/k-dramas/Son-4-K-Dramas-con-protagonistas-masculinos-demasiado-perfectos-para-ser-verdad-20210404-0040.html

• Like 4
  • Blob 5