Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho announces the beauty of Hangul all over the world. Good Talent Donation.

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho will promote the beauty of Hangeul to the world with the King Sejong Institute Foundation.

On January 15, the King Sejong Institute Foundation released a promotional video of Hangeul featuring Lee Min-ho through YouTube channel.

The video was produced by the King Sejong Institute Foundation, a national organization that distributes Korean and Korean culture overseas, and has already received enthusiastic responses as actor Lee Min-ho is known to have appeared as a talent donation.

In the video, which was produced under the theme of the beauty of Hangeul, Lee Min-ho uses Hangeul handwriting, fashion props with the patterns of Korean letters, and Korean word-shaped furniture to showcase the beauty of the Korean alphabet that has captivated the world. Lee Min-ho's unique atmosphere and outstanding visual beauty are combined, and comments from global netizens are pouring in.

The King Sejong Institute Foundation translates the promotional video into seven foreign languages, including Vietnamese, Spanish, Arabic, English, Indonesian, Chinese and French, to promote the beauty of Hangeul to locals around the world through the King Sejong Institute, which currently operates in 76 countries.

Lee Min-ho said through the King Sejong Institute Foundation, "K-content is currently receiving global attention and I also thought it was a good opportunity to promote the beauty of Hangeul while it is loved by many overseas fans." "I hope more people will know the beauty of Hangul through Sejong Institute," he said.

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho has been working as a goodwill ambassador for the King Sejong Institute Foundation since 2019 and is participating in promoting the beauty of Korean language and culture at home and abroad. The promotional video for the Sejong Institute Foundation can be found on the Sejong Institute Foundation's website and the foundation's YouTube channel.

The King Sejong Institute Foundation is a public institution under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism that provides general support for Sejong Institute, an overseas Korean and Korean culture dissemination agency. Sejong Institute currently operates at 213 locations in 76 countries.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000386820

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1

@Ameera Ali  my gifs master creator.. Thank you so much, those gifs are so lovely and warmth to watch.

:heart2:

They are like long lost brothers who finally meet up. 

They are so down to earth and humble revealing about their daily lives, how they come this far,

their laughter & smiles are so comforting. 

Wishing both of them good health, happiness, longevity and success for the coming years. 

@partyon  What are you doing here at this thread !

Are you having second thoughts of adopting another oppa :joy:

kDTFjir.gif

0UrjZee.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 3

MYM IG update

New movie clip for the King Sejong Institute is OPEN! Lee Min Ho appears as an ambassador for Hangeul's beauty, and he will continue his activities for Korea's promotion

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is admirable for donating his talent for the promotion of his language. And it's even heartwarming that he was moved to be an ambassador for King Sejong Institute because of the letters written in Hangeul by his overseas fans. As Hallyu King, he's really in the best position for the global promotion of Hangeul.

:heart1::heart1:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Really, sorry for intruding here. Please be gentle with me.

Why are you sorry?  You're always welcome here!:waves:

I absolutely loved the movielog.  I loved his advice, how he shared his thoughts and feelings with LSG, and how intently his listened to LSG.  So proud to be his fan!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

how to solve the ear touching problem 

~> first chance we see his hand together @Min2206 @partyon

let’s bring our rope 

You two @partyon and @Ameera Ali are so cute... yea, rope him to where LOL?  Ameera

8 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Thank you very much @leeminhosny @Min2206 and @Ameera Ali for all the gifs! I am going now to twitter, it must be a party there! 

So, starting today I will try to touch my ears more. I am always learning useful things in this forum :joy:

will do the same too @Missprincesa :D

cr https://twitter.com/taera_bytes

Thank you @SophieH and @syntyche for the King Sejong video.

Didn't know that LMH has been with King Sejong Institute since 2019.   And the Institute operates at 213 locations in 76 countries.  Wow!    I know LMH is promoting Hanguel and the part which states "captivating the world's attention with its unmatched uniqueness distinctively" matches our LMH perfectly.  :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Lee Min Ho in a promo video for 'hangeul'

PYH2021011506240088300_P4.jpg

Photo courtesy of the King Sejong Institute Foundation, South Korean actor and advertising representative for the King Sejong Institute Lee Min-ho in a video frame wearing a scarf decorated with the letters of the Hangul alphabet.

Korean. On January 15, 2021, the foundation announced that it had published a video revealing the beauty of Hangul.

Translation from spanish google

https://m-sp.yna.co.kr/view/PYH20210115062400883

Actor Lee Min-ho promotes beauty of Hangeul

20210115_Qu7w5O.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho (King Sejong Institute Foundation)

The King Sejong Institute Foundation, a state-run institution overseeing some 170 Korean language centers worldwide, released a video promoting the beauty of Hangeul -- the writing system for the Korean language -- starring actor Lee Min-ho on Friday.

Lee, an ambassador for the foundation, was featured in the 31-second clip introducing the uniqueness of Hangeul by showcasing Hangeul calligraphy along with fashion items and furniture pieces inspired by the Korean alphabet.

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/01/15/20210115000558_0.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho (King Sejong Institute Foundation)

The foundation released the video with seven foreign language subtitles: English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, French, Vietnamese and Indonesian, to reach a wider global audience.

“Korean content is attracting global interest. I participated in this project, seeing that it would be a good opportunity to promote the beauty of Hangeul as I am supported by international fans. I hope more people can experience Hangeul and learn about Korea through the foundation,” Lee said in a press release.

Lee debuted 15 years ago and has starred in a total of 19 films and dramas, including the hit TV series “Boys Over Flowers,” “The Heirs” and “Legend of the Blue Sea.”

The actor was appointed as the foundation’s public relations ambassador in 2019 and has been promoting the Korean language and the charms of Korean culture ever since.

The video clip is available at the foundation’s official website at www.ksif.or.kr or its YouTube channel at youtube.com/learnteachkorean.

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210115000721

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1

Lee Min-ho promotes hangul in King Sejong Institute video

The King Sejong Institute Foundation released a video on Friday featuring Hallyu star Lee Min-ho to promote hangul, the Korean alphabet.

Lee, who is the institution’s promotional ambassador, explains in detail about hangul’s originality through calligraphy, fashion items with stiches of the alphabet patterns and furniture pieces inspired by the alphabet.

The video is available with subtitles in seven languages — English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, French, Vietnamese and Indonesian — to be displayed in King Sejong Institutes located across 76 nations.

“I know that K-content is receiving worldwide recognition and since I am so loved by our foreign fans, I thought it was a good opportunity to spread the beauty of hangul,” Lee said in the video. “I hope more people can get to know the alphabet and Korea through the institution.”

Since debuting through the mega-popular KBS drama series “Boys over Flowers” (2009), Lee has amassed a wide array of global fans through his television successes, such as SBS drama series “The Heirs” (2013) and “The Legend of the Blue Seas” (2016). He’s been active as the promotional envoy of the foundation since 2019.

“Letting go to the responsibility is hard” Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi Open Up Ahead of Their Collaboration

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi opened up about their honest feelings before their upcoming collaboration.

On Jan 14, Lee Min Ho posted episode two of his collaboration series with Lee Seung Gi. Earlier, the two heralded a special collaboration for one of Lee Seung Gi’s new songs.

In the released video, the pair meet up at a restaurant to sort out the songs they have in mind for the music video.

“Just in any form, I want the viewers to be comforted and to be able to relate,” Seung Gi opened up about what he wants from this project. Soon, they headed on to the topic of “what song we are going to choose” and debated between “The Dreamer’s Dream” and “Your Eyes, Hands, and Lips.”

Saying that it’s going to be a choice between the better reflection of themselves or the song that could be well-received by the general public, Lee Min Ho opened up, “There’s only one thing I want. I want Lee Seung Gi to feel healed through this. I want you to show your most comfortable self.”

Talking about comfort, Lee Seung Gi shared, “In my 30s, I want to be able to hit the gas and be able to hit the brake. I sometimes got so jealous of you for being able to do whatever you want.” Lee Min Ho responded, “But to be honest, I’ve never really done what I wanted to do. Of course not, even in my 20s, I had a sense of responsibility. I tried to live within that frame all my life.”

The two actors, who bonded over being forced to stay under the spotlight from a young age, talked about the time they had to admit how insecure they were despite the way they appeared outside. Their bright smiles at the end of the clip raised expectations for what these two youths will comfort us with.

• Like 10
  • Blob 2