Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Omg! I have just seen the new movielog! I have to rewind several times to understand it, because the conversation is deep and it deserves to be understood, but the visuals are even better and when LMH was on screen I couldn't focus enough to read. I feel like a teenager. 

:Megalol:

I love what LMH said and his reflexion about his 20s. And how he is such a good listener. 

And the visuals... I like him more when he shows a bit of his forehead but this movielog has such closeups that I was almost salivating thinking of how many good gifs we are going to have!! 

:wow1:

So, for next video we can expect the two of them going to some place and, I think, trekking a bit. And that matches with LSG outfit from yesterday's instagram, so I believe there is a chance it was recorded yesterday. I am looking forward to it!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2

wow the quality of the video is insane. a 9 min video felt like 3 seconds for me. im so proud of director lmh :approves:

the men look so good  :love: and their interactions are lovely :heart2beat:

btw lmh posted the video on his IG story after i have mentioned it in here :gangnamstyle:

if really a staff of lmh is visiting this thread then i want to say thank you so much :heart:. because of you im very happy now

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

*** Did you recognize the place from "The Heirs"? In "The Heirs" (episode 9) where Park ShinHye was thinking about Lee MinHo in front of the store while looking at the dreamcatchers (one of the key items in the drama) and Lee MinHo who was following her in the back appeared in the reflection of the store. The location is the comic book rental store. The actual store used to be an eggtart bakery but it closed. It is located in the street Yunposun-gil, close to Duksung Women University. It is nearby Anguk station. :blush:

the-heirs-filming-location-anguk-2.jpg

Spoiler

the-heirs-filming-location-anguk-e161059

Eggtart Bakery then

filming-location-anguk.jpg

photos source : Kpopmap

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

spacer.png

So much heart and so much insight in that conversation with Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi! :heart:

"But to be honest, I've never really done what I wanted to do. Even in my twenties, I had a sense of responsibility. I worked really hard." I truly feel his honesty and genuineness. Hearing this makes me feel sad, but at the same time proud of LMH, as he was able to handle and overcome the challenging and crazy world he's been living in most of his life. I'm glad that he has close friends, and he has found a friend in LSG, to whom he could share his feelings and insights with. I've always been proud of his work, and am truly impressed at how this movielog project of our Executive Producer and Creative Director has been turning out!

:heart4::heart4:    

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, lupeace said:

lmh: im ready to do anything you want to do

lsg: i want to go to andong

lmh: can we not go to andong. i feel like im going to work 

dorky lmh. i think he was refering to pachinko filming site

Correct, but LMH wants to go elsewhere and he even show to lsg on his phone:blush:

Lsg says that place need to do a lot of walking buy lmh says he does not like to walk, lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, lupeace said:

lmh: im ready to do anything you want to do

lsg: i want to go to andong

lmh: can we not go to andong. i feel like im going to work :joy::joy:

dorky lmh. i think he was refering to pachinko filming site

This one makes me laugh ... thanks @lupeace
I have not seen the movielog but I can feel the excitement here from you minoz lovelies especially @Nikaa94

:ilike:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

35 minutes ago, syntyche said:

So much heart and so much insight in that conversation with Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi! :heart:

"But to be honest, I've never really done what I wanted to do. Even in my twenties, I had a sense of responsibility. I worked really hard." I truly feel his honesty and genuineness. Hearing this makes me feel sad, but at the same time proud of LMH, as he was able to handle and overcome the challenging and crazy world he's been living in most of his life. I'm glad that he has close friends, and he has found a friend in LSG, to whom he could share his feelings and insights with. I've always been proud of his work, and am truly impressed at how this movielog project of our Executive Producer and Creative Director has been turning out!

Once again, thank you @syntyche  for your thoughts

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omggggg

LMH posted his first IG story and also we got movielog 

@Nikaa94  thanks for sharing the twit on smouldering responsibilities --  and how he fooled himself into thinking that he was a secure, stable person - amazing how he overcome those obstacles along with the negativities.   

Gosh, am watching the movielog , so touching.  

Both Lees were reflecting about what they want to do in life .... 

LMH asked LSG - are there any things you want to do, when you have the time?
Is he missing that too?

LMH  said he has been working hard in his 20s and admitted that he had not gotten what he wanted to do   - wow! that hits me hard, to which LSG could not believe it at first.    Such a dedicated and responsible actor.

When LSG said they have been getting lots of attention in the past, they just want to be themselves, to be free, not to be controlled, to live their lives the way they want to be, guess LMH feels the same too.   

Would I be happy?  What is going to make happy?
That kind of happiness wasn't truly me being happy? 

Phew .. so deep

• Like 8

LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho EP.2: Lee Min Ho talks love, insecurities & more with Lee Seung Gi

Lee Min Ho released the second video from his series with Lee Seung Gi today. In the video, the duo discuss the theme of their project and talk about life.

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi previously confirmed that they are coming together to collaborate on a YouTube video. The duo confirmed that they will be shooting a music video in the LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho EP1. In the second episode of the series, the two South Korean stars came together to discuss the theme and genre of the MV. As the two got down to business, the ideating process doubled up into a candid chat between the two stars. 

Lee Seung Gi began by revealing the emotion he wants viewers to feel after watching the MV. He confessed he was confused between picking a love song or a relatable track. As the discussion deepened, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho discussed the feeling of love before Lee Seung Gi confessed that though the emotion feels familiar, he wants to do something artistic. He talks about breaking away from his stereotypical image. He informs the Hallyu star that he wants to experiment with something different. 

As the duo delve deeper into the chat, Lee Seung Gi admits wanting to travel, he wants to go away from himself for a while, adding that he is constantly under pressure. As he made his confessions, he asked Lee Min Ho about how he managed to be calm and composed through his 20s. The King: Eternal Monarch star confessed he had several responsibilities and had the limitations of living within a frame. He went on to confess that while he had fooled people into believing he was stable in his 20s, the era was his most unstable period. Watch everything the duo told each other in the video below: 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/leeseunggi-x-leeminho-ep2-lee-min-ho-talks-love-insecurities-more-lee-seung-gi-watch-video-593713

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

Thank you @leeminhosny for your latest gif on LMH , the part on him not gotten to do what he wanted to do all this while, esp in his 20s. 

https://twitter.com/moonkeyt_

I want to thank Min Ho-ssi for initiating his project on MovieLog.  Well, I did not expect it to be this soul-searching interactions on this episode, after seeing all the past 8 Mlogs of his.  Don't get me wrong - love all his Movielogs but this ONE is special.

I too want to thank Lee Seung Gi-ssi for wanting to do a collab-video-song with LMH. 
Is he the one who initiated this?
or was it LMH who mooted the idea first?  I am not sure, please correct me.

If yes, thank you to the ONE who mooted it because if not for that collaboration, LSG won't be sitting there reflecting about his 20s and what and how he wants to move on in his 30s.  We would not have such impromptu, healing conversation in any form - interviews at times are scripted or replies are carefully thought of, before spoken. 

Here, LMH is talking to a friend who opens up.

I hope to see more of this sort of heart-to-heart Movielogs from LMH so that we and the world get to see, hear and understand MORE of him, the personal feels and sides of him.  

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

My thoughts on this movielog:

I am quite impressed by the deep reflexions they both made in the conversation and also, and most specially, the honesty to share them on camera and knowing that lot of people are going to see the video. It is very brave of them.

I think that, in life, not everybody has taken the time to analyse their life and to try to understand what happiness is and what makes us really happy. I have read a sentence that states something like "you are happy until you stop to think about it" and I think many people don't take the time to make that reflexion because it is scary to meditate about your life and realise there are things that are missing or could be a different way. But these two boys have. And they share it. Is my happiness only linked to my work? What would happen if I stop doing that work? What do I have in life besides my work that makes me happy? Have I always done what I wanted to do? Or have I done what it was supposed to be done? Was I happy during that process? I think most of us can empathize with that conversation and share the same questions.

Another reflexion in the video is the one regarding fame and how they live a different life from other people. LSG talks about doing things and being observed all the time and how that makes him feel. He is even embarrased to share that thoughts with LMH, even if he knows that LMH understand perfectly well what he is telling. And the fact that LMH says that is nothing to be embarrased about, that is their way of life, just a different lifestyle, points to someone who has accepted long ago that being in the spotlight is part of his life and has come to terms with it. And that is a sign of a grounded person, because not everybody is "stable" (as LMH said) enough to deal with that level of fame.

And finally... LMH sharing to LSG that in his 20s wasn't a stable person, that sometimes he didn't feel like himself. To recognise something like that to others means that he has recognised that to himself first, and that is a deep self-understanding, and that he is confortable enough in his skin to share that with his friend, but also with his fans. That is thoughtful and really brave, because as I said before, not everyone is willing to selfexplore in fear of what can they find. And many that do that reflexion wouldn't like what they see, even less sharing it aloud.

I really liked the interactions between the two of them: from how LMH's face changes from pouty to a smiling one when he sees LSG to how they listen to each other and how they can crack jokes. This movielog, like the first one and the SBS drama awards one, made me think a lot and I am really thankful to support an actor and a person who make me feel these kind of emotions.
Sorry for the long post.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3