Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Jung Woon In's "Pachinko" Appearance on Apple TV Confirmed "Yoon Yeo Jung x Lee Min Ho and Breathing (Official)

Kim Knowle wiwi@newsen.com 2021.01.12. 15:35

Actor Jung Woon-in appears in the Apple TV Plus drama series "Pachinko," produced by Worldwide Streaming Video (OTT).

An agency official from Just Entertainment announced on NewsN on January 12th that "Jung Woon-in has confirmed his participation in Pachinko."

"Pachinko" is a work based on the novel of the same name by the Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin.

Previously, while Yoon Yeo Jung played the main character Songju and Lee Min Ho played the merchant Han Soo, Jung Woon-in also plans to showcase his presence by taking on the narrative axis.

Meanwhile, "Pachinko" is produced by Media Reds, and Su Hugh, author of "Terror" and "Murder," was the main writer, general producer and showrunner. Korean Americans, director Cogonada and former director Justin are known to make four copies each.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/정웅인-측-애플tv-파친코-출연-확정-윤여정x이민호와-호흡-공식/ar-BB1cFORt

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this. After "Pachinko", I'm curious what's LMH looking for a suitable project to kick off the year 2021. Is it another drama or a comeback movie. If it's a drama, will he participate in a historical drama again? Whatever the next project is, he will announced as soon as the negotiation is over. :blush:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misninathanks for sharing this. After "Pachinko", I'm curious what's LMH looking for a suitable project to kick off the year 2021. Is it another drama or a comeback movie. If it's a drama, will he participate in a historical drama again? Whatever the next project is, he will announced as soon as the negotiation is over.

@willenette, was also pleased with the fact that Lee Min Ho is currently considering new scenarios and choosing the next project! Whatever role and in whatever genre he chooses, I'm sure it will be interesting. Let's wish him luck and wait for the news.

Lee Min Ho and Korean male gods "360 degrees no dead angle", the view is mesmerizing

Hai Binh

There are many handsome boys in the Korean entertainment village, but not all are beautiful in the sense that there is no such dead center. Here are 7 rare male stars who are considered handsome, no matter what angle they look from.

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho-va-loat-nam-than-han-quoc-dep

Aside from being able to pick good scripts and acceptable acting skills, Lee Min Ho has a large fanbase just like today, thanks in large part to his handsome face.

Although the cheekbones are not as sharp as many other male stars, Lee Min Ho's beauty is still extremely large in the right, left or right corner and wins the hearts of fans.

Translation from vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/news/lee-min-ho-va-loat-nam-than-han-quoc-dep-trai-bat-chap-moi-goc-do-26260.html

• Like 6

7 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

This year, Apple TV Plus and Disney Plus, the giant OTTs that will become Netflix's counterparts, are making their first steps in the Korean market. In the case of Apple TV Plus, the drama "Pachinko," starring Hallyu, stars Lee Min Ho, Jung Eun Che and Yoon Yeo Jung. Making a drama based on the novel of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin and bringing Lee Min Ho is seen as Apple TV Plus's plan for a soft landing in the Korean and Asian markets.

"[UNBOXING] LEE MIN HO - THE WILD" на YouTube

"20210112【OFFICIAL/FHD】BTS of LEE MIN HO ft LAZADA New Year Wish" на YouTube

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this!:).

• Like 4

22 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr: Boys Over Flowers

BOF quiz #1

Please place your answer in a spoiler!

1.  What is the name of the student who attempts suicide but is saved by Jandi?

2.  What is the name of Jandi's friend at Shin Hwa?

3. What does the "F" in F4 stand for?  ( I expect everyone to get this one correct!)

4.  Who did Jandi remind Yi Jung and Woo Bin of?

5.  What was Jandi's costume that she wore to Min Seo Hyun's welcome home party?

I hope that the interviewer asks new questions.  

Spoiler

1- I don't know

2-Min JI

3- Flower

4-GJP noona

5-Wonder Woman

Here are my answers @CarolynH. Thank you for the quiz.

Sorry I forgot to edit the clip.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I found this tweet, filming in Canada is so long! Why? LMH has been working so hard on Pachinko which is only 8 episodes. TKEM took 8 months, and Pachinko is also taking a long time to film. I kinda feel bad for asking LMH another project in 2021! It’s not that LMH doesn’t want to do more projects, it’s that filming takes a long time. We can only get 1 more project If LMH doesn’t take a break and start after filming for Pachinko finishes. Since he said he would give us more good news and work harder as an actor, I assume he will probably take another project besides Pachinko. :please:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

@Nikaa94 Well, we don't know for sure that LMH will be in CN until April.  He could finish earlier and fly back to SK.

I'm thinking that Jung woo In may be the man in the restaurant that Sunja sells her kim chee.  

Thank you @Areumdaun and @Intisar G for you answers for the BOF quiz!

@Areumdaun I would ask LMH how his 2 years in MS changed him.  How will his 30's be different from his 20's in terms of his career?

I'm not sure if I'd ask what type of character he'd like to portray since I know he's been asked that before, although his response may change.  

What would you ask?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94 Well, we don't know for sure that LMH will be in CN until April.  He could finish earlier and fly back to SK.

I'm thinking that Jung woo In may be the man in the restaurant that Sunja sells her kim chee.  

Thank you @Areumdaun and @Intisar G for you answers for the BOF quiz!

@Areumdaun I would ask LMH how his 2 years in MS changed him.  How will his 30's be different from his 20's in terms of his career?

I'm not sure if I'd ask what type of character he'd like to portray since I know he's been asked that before, although his response may change.  

What would you ask?

@CarolynH, oh I have lots of questions I would like to ask him, I am not sure if they have been asked before - but I would like to ask him - 

1. what are the books that he reads or have read that made an impact on him, or enjoyed the most.

2. a list of his favorite music

3. what character he thinks he can never play

4. Why the need to take long breaks and what he does during that time

5. what does he value the most in himself and in other human beings. 
6. who are the people he looks up to & why?

7. What exactly was he doing in the IG pic by the rocky beach - crying or laughing?

8. What is that he has tried to change in himself but has never managed to, (except drinking.)

9. I have heard that he hardly ever gets riled up, is it true or what riles him up or really annoys him?

and many many more.

@Nikaa94 i am happy LMH is coming to Vancouver, it is a beautiful place and hope he enjoys it to the fullest. Rest of Canada might be too cold, but Vancouver would be good. I doubt he will be staying for 3 months, but how many ever days he is here, I hope he leaves Canada with pleasant memories.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

@CarolynH, oh I have lots of questions I would like to ask him, I am not sure if they have been asked before - but I would like to ask him - 

1. what are the books that he reads or have read that made an impact on him, or enjoyed the most.

2. a list of his favorite music

3. what character he thinks he can never play

4. Why the need to take long breaks and what he does during that time

5. what does he value the most in himself and in other human beings. 
6. who are the people he looks up to & why?

7. What exactly was he doing in the IG pic by the rocky beach - crying or laughing?

8. What is that he has tried to change in himself but has never managed to, (except drinking.)

9. I have heard that he hardly ever gets riled up, is it true or what riles him up or really annoys him?

and many many more.

@Nikaa94 i am happy LMH is coming to Vancouver, it is a beautiful place and hope he enjoys it to the fullest. Rest of Canada might be too cold, but Vancouver would be good. I doubt he will be staying for 3 months, but how many ever days he is here, I hope he leaves Canada with pleasant memories.

I wonder if he really never gets riled.  He acts getting riled up in his dramas very realistically :joy:

I would ask LMH if he wants to work in American or English language movies and break into the Hollywood scene with his idol Leonardo De Caprio.

Can he do at least two dramas or one drama one movie a year.  Other actors could.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@backstreetboysfan, I'm glad you like the materials! (Sorry for the delay in answering - I have an old tablet and problems with the battery. It takes time for it to recharge and work.)

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, it's actually pretty understandable once any gadget is old. You consider all the wear and tear that it goes through in the course of everyday use. Sometimes, depending on the condition of the battery, some will be able to take a charge better than others. :blush:

• Like 2

LEE MIN HO WOWS HIS FOLLOWERS WITH HIS VERSATILE OUTFITS

The K-Dramas actor has a great sense of fashion and manages to look charming no matter what style he carries

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho's Instagram account shows us many of his amazing outfits and how easy it is to adapt to different events through the outfits he uses.

The talent of this celeb and his performance in various film and television productions make him one of the best-known figures worldwide when it comes to Korean entertainment. But among his many virtues we also find his sense of fashion.

When Lee Min Ho brings a character to life, his style is mixed with the personality and context of the role to be played, but when we see him being himself, we can see that his good taste in clothes helps him look good and give a great impression on his followers.

LEE MIN HO'S OUTFITS SUIT EVERY OCCASION

spacer.png

During the last season, the actor has shown several of his outfits while he is just beginning to prepare for a shoot or some photo sessions, as well as casual and very comfortable looks that he uses in his day to day life.

spacer.png

However, he recently showed some images where we see him wearing suits with a charming and elegant style that accompany his good demeanor.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Thus, once again it was shown that regardless of whether it is a sporty, casual or formal style, Lee Min Ho manages to adapt and show his incredible look, for which he received an extremely positive response in each publication through the likes of his admirers.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-moda-outfits-deportivos-y-elegantes-fotos-20210111-0010.html

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

ErmLtm1UcAAdVZu?format=jpg&name=large

@myment_official Instagram updated above on 13 Jan 2021

연초부터 '열일모드' ON!
골든디스크 비하인드 구경하러 달려오세요! 

He is "Hard Working" from the beginning of the year!
Let's look the behind-the-scenes of the

Golden Disc Awards!

http://naver.me/5Wce701x 

:Megathanks:

0_LYH_0339_logo.jpg?type=w1200

6_LYH_0372_logo.jpg?type=w1200

black and white Min Ho-ssi

Spoiler

10_LYH_0268_logo.jpg?type=w1200

11_LYH_0288_logo.jpg?type=w1200

Wakey up @Nikaa94   Min Ho-ssi looks great in that white outfit - he looks so slim and leggy even though he was sitting down.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 5

Just now, Min2206 said:

You are here!!  Yippee! 

yup! Let’s wiggle! :joy:  

Honestly guys, we are getting a lot of new contents since 2021! Literally every other day 

I’m so excited about upcoming news! LMH will keep giving us good news! 

:2540_meh:

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3