Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

47 minutes ago, Miadee said:

May i know how are you all celebrating here? This is my first time in a birthday party thread. 

:D join the party! post some pics of food and drinks. whatever you like! you can also post some songs to keep us dancing! and answer any of these 2 questions:

Q1. you are in the airport lounge and discover Lee Min Ho is also there with his manager. His team lets you know that you can ask one question as long as it is something different because Min Ho is just bored of all the usual questions. what would yours be?

Q2. He has played a rich chaebol kid, spy, king. which of these would you like to see?

1. zombie hunter -- he gets to show off his action skills but he will be covered in blood. so maybe not?

2. crime solving priest -- but then he won't get a love story except a tragic one in flashbacks?

3. oil rig worker who has to fight a sea creature -- we get to see him swim! but will he wearing oily uniform?

4. astronaut fighting alien! - well, may be floating in space is not that interesting?

5. some other suggestion of your choice!

@SophieH ~ that chicken is making me hungry!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla I want to ask oppa whether he will marry me? :w00t: I even have the rings prepared. Oppe only has to "yes"!!!!!

I want to see him in a sci-fi thriller, a genius scientist. LOL. He has not played a doctor yet, right? He would be so good in a doctor's gown. :wub:

A refreshing drink to cool us all down....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy7XsWD_vh_F-c7qEBgWX

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Q2. He has played a rich chaebol kid, spy, king. which of these would you like to see?

1. zombie hunter -- he gets to show off his action skills but he will be covered in blood. so maybe not?

2. crime solving priest -- but then he won't get a love story except a tragic one in flashbacks?

3. oil rig worker who has to fight a sea creature -- we get to see him swim! but will he wearing oily uniform?

4. astronaut fighting alien! - well, may be floating in space is not that interesting?

Well, none of these are best options. Seriously! :lol: since it's zombie season! Then I'll make no 6. Zombie hunter in love! He would hunt all the zombies and find true love. Hahahaha. It's a waste not to see oppa doing romance. So he'll meet this cool and spunky female hunter which helps him to get rid all of those zombies together. 

He'll be like... 

I'm gonna get 'em all!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSplIsN0v41X2J3sWZwfkr

I KIll YOU ALL.... bang! Bang!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGPt0fYr1qp1h6ui6Ie4_

Q2

I don't know what to ask cuz I might be too nervous to say something. But this is the question "can you sing me a song?" I would record him if he say yes. And "date me please oppa" Hahaha

@Heretorant Huhuhuhu.... I have lots of works to finish.... and I stop for a brief moment just for oppa... so don't end the party without me!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Our boy updated again on Instagram. 

The second photo makes me want to do things to him. :flushed:

I think he’s shooting a converse ad? 

Edited by Lmangla
new soompi rule - no instagram images; please see update #4 for background and reason
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I want to ask oppa whether he will marry me? :w00t: I even have the rings prepared. Oppe only has to "yes"!!!!!

I want to see him in a sci-fi thriller, a genius scientist. LOL. He has not played a doctor yet, right? He would be so good in a doctor's gown. 

LOL... wait a second, don't you want to ask all your oppas that question? so are you... gasp.. cheating? :P

and weren't you the one who said that real life doctors are overworked and stressed and have no energy to look good in a doctor's gown except on TV? lets have him do genius scientist instead. so scientist in what?

BBT-meme-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what does the caption mean in LMH's IG update? The video is so cute!!

LMH rocks pink too!! Do you guys remember his pink coat in LBS when he meets his mom? 

He rocks any color!!:love:

Nikaa, I couldn't agree with you more - When you are a man & is wearing a pink shade; it helps you stand out from the rest of the crowd. Pink is not an easy color to pull off. ... So men who wear the right shade of pink demonstrate an elevated level of confidence about themselves, & their sexuality. Being a celebrity, it is normal for men to have all kinds of colors in their closet. Now, more guys are willing to give pink-wear a try and rock with it. :blush:

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes, any colors suits him especially pastel colors.

Lately, I found him too skinny :bawling: guess he has no abs but all guitar string ! :joy:

Have any of you see him wear tight fitting outfits ?

Poor boy, he needs to eat more. Must be the 8 months shooting TKEM that  he hardly get enough rest.

I want him to be like Choi Young (The Faith).. I called him Fat Choi :tounge_wink:

Thong Thin,  I remember in one of his interviews during "Bench days" - he said that he prefers to wear dark colored clothes that aren’t too loose or too tight on his slim frame. He doesn't have a particular style icon, but he said there that he does have a lot of interest in trying out different kinds of clothes and he does take an interest in what other people are wearing and when he likes something he’ll try it on. And in accessories, he said that he likes simple one like ring & bracelet. He also mentioned that he has always been particular with his hair. He said that when he was younger when he would have to meet up with a friend and he didn’t like the way his hair looked… there was a time when he even washed it up to three times and he still didn’t like it so he didn’t go out anymore. He added that now it’s very convenient because he has a hairstylist that takes care of all that - LOL :tounge_xd:

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... wait a second, don't you want to ask all your oppas that question? so are you... gasp.. cheating? :P

Shhhhh dont out me like this. LOL. Since its oppa's birthday, i'll try to remain faithful to him. LOLOL

yeah in real life doctors are always tired, but oppa can pull it off. He is not a real human being, there is no way a person with that handsome face and gorgeous smile can exist in real life. LOL. 5 things to know about Lee Min-ho, star of The King: Eternal ...He is from outerspace or from heaven. There is no other explanation

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Is there a Photoshoot To be Published?? please say so.

@Heretorant See I know, Hair color Precision is still not known even if I have oogled all his available Baby Teen Adult Pics. I want Him to answer that himself. :wub:

Edited by Lmangla
new soompi rule - no instagram images; please see update #4 for background and reason
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

:D join the party! post some pics of food and drinks. whatever you like! you can also post some songs to keep us dancing! and answer any of these 2 questions:

Q1. you are in the airport lounge and discover Lee Min Ho is also there with his manager. His team lets you know that you can ask one question as long as it is something different because Min Ho is just bored of all the usual questions. what would yours be?

@SophieH ~ that chicken is making me hungry!

It's so lively in here :love:

I am having serious withdrawal symptoms and missing oppa dearly. Thanks to you all for keeping this thread busy. A great doze of medicine for my withdrawal symptoms. 

Since everyone is bringing  great food and drink I figured desserts to go :D

Spoiler

Q1 let pretend all his FLs are single I would like to ask him who he would like to be his ;

A) sister?

B) best friend?

C) friend 4 benefit?

D) girl friend?

E) wife?

Q2 zombie Hunter sounds tempting. How about him being a vampire hunting zombie? Haven't seem a moving vampire x zombie maybe he can be the first to do so. Lol!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, happivirus said:

Since everyone is bringing  great food and drink I figured desserts to go 

they look so yummy! munch munch!

:eatdatcarrot:

17 minutes ago, happivirus said:

Q2 zombie Hunter sounds tempting. How about him being a vampire hunting zombie? Haven't seem a moving vampire x zombie maybe he can be the first to do so. Lol!

it would be fun as long as they have good lighting. vampire hunting movies are sometimes so dark that one can't really appreciate the good looks of the actors! :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOMLxbp14vnQPl9iD2FpK

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I still need to polish the script. Waiting on @goldenashes97 to help me out but as you can see, it’s pretty solid and will definitely reach 90% rating guaranteed

We're also discussing script here?:lol:

The script is solid as we got amazing plot and storyline. It's gonna be the script of the century B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

57 minutes ago, happivirus said:

It's so lively in here :love:

I am having serious withdrawal symptoms and missing oppa dearly. Thanks to you all for keeping this thread busy. A great doze of medicine for my withdrawal symptoms. 

Since everyone is bringing  great food and drink I figured desserts to go :D

Reveal hidden contents

Q1 let pretend all his FLs are single I would like to ask him who he would like to be his ;

A) sister?

B) best friend?

C) friend 4 benefit?

D) girl friend?

E) wife?

Q1

A) JJH

B) SYJ

C) PSH

D) PMY

E) KGE

Q2

He could be a lady killer Count Dracula.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hi everyone!  I have avoided this thread for SO LONG.  Cos I might never emerge from this rabbit hole, LOL.

But HIS bday is coming up so, why not join the party :)  Just until after the celebration, right? 

I have to say that at 33, he is looking mighty fiiiine.  The best so far.  And he sounds so much mature now. Dang!

ps: I still dream of CH Season 2.  With his mature naughtiness now, he is ripe for the real Ryo Saeba :yaaa:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Lee Min-ho is king of social media

ST_20200619_LEEMINHO_5751510.jpg?itok=NM

SEOUL • K-drama leading man Lee Min-ho's latest romance series The King: Eternal Monarch may have ended recently, but the 32-year-old actor still reigns in social media.

According to South Korean media outlet Naver, Lee is the most followed Korean actor across his various social media platforms.

He has 17.4 million followers on Facebook, 16.7 million followers on Instagram, 2.9 million followers on Twitter and 28.6 million on Chinese microblogging site Weibo.

With a total of more than 65 million followers on his various social media platforms, Lee tops the list among the most-followed Korean actors.

Known for his good looks and leading roles in dramas like City Hunter (2011) and The Heirs (2013), he completed his military service last year.

The King: Eternal Monarch is his first drama following his discharge from the army and was anticipated to be a hit as it starred Lee and actress Kim Go-eun, whose previous drama Goblin (2016) was a huge success. It fell short of expectations domestically, struggling with low ratings.

But the drama fared better overseas. It was aired on streaming platform Netflix globally and ranked consistently among Netflix's top 10 most-viewed content in the region during its run, including in Singapore.

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/lee-min-ho-is-king-of-social-media

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Indianfan said:

Q2

He could be a lady killer Count Dracula.

usually, when I think of count dracula, I think of this... rather glum! hahahhah....

a53448ab9e6e8f8d27edc71a4ec01d5b.gif

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Love scientist must be. 

spitting lines like these? "Saint Valentine was a third century Roman priest who was stoned and beheaded. Wouldn't a more appropriate celebration of the evening be taking one steady gal to witness a brutal murder?" (Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Phd, from tv show Big Bang Theory)... :lol: but as long as he looks good, he can spout whatever theory and we will listen no?

TvDFcMbJTGOgAdlF0wAmpG7R_33TE_SB_OSmkAvs

• Like 4
  • LOL 6