Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

A friend and I remember a specific character but literally nothing else and just want to make sure we're not crazy. 

Drama where a younger (but still adult) brother has a heart condition that's only hinted at with medication. At the end of one ep he was frustrated with his family and left, on his way down a road he gets into an accident and his heart can't take anymore heart attacks before it basically shuts down and he needs an operation. The family blames his brothers' gf for getting involved in the family or something like that and making things complicated.

I'm great at remembering specific characters from dramas, but I'm stumped on this one.

I watched this korean drama about year ago, not a old old drama. But I seemed to forgot the name of the drama. I really want to watch it again. Only thing I can remember from this drama (is 50+ ep) (Groom gets kidnap doing the wedding, he was getting beat up and someone comes and save him) 

I watched this korean drama about year ago, not a old old drama. But I seemed to forgot the name of the drama. I really want to watch it again. Only thing I can remember from this drama (is 50+ ep) (There was big fight outside with groom and his friend with the gang, Groom gets kidnap doing the wedding, he was taken to this place and getting beat up and someone comes and save him) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bhavj said:

I watched this korean drama about year ago, not a old old drama. But I seemed to forgot the name of the drama. I really want to watch it again. Only thing I can remember from this drama (is 50+ ep) (There was big fight outside with groom and his friend with the gang, Groom gets kidnap doing the wedding, he was taken to this place and getting beat up and someone comes and save him) 

Hi chingu @bhavj.... Was it a weekend or Weekday drama?

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

@Sharon Ruiz, year you watched it, drama type (procedural/detective) if possible?

I want to say within the last 2-3 years. I’ve only been watching about 5 years. Someone else posted this question on reddit several months ago, and I immediately remembered seeing the same thing, but neither of us could remember what show.

I thought it might be Heart to Heart, because she draws stuff for the police, but I don’t think that’s it.

On 1/13/2018 at 1:15 PM, bhavj said:

I watched this korean drama about year ago, not a old old drama. But I seemed to forgot the name of the drama. I really want to watch it again. Only thing I can remember from this drama (is 50+ ep) (Groom gets kidnap doing the wedding, he was getting beat up and someone comes and save him) 

In Laurel Street Tailors, the groom gets arrested. Could it be that?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Looking for a korean movie that came out in 2 parts, unrelated to each other, that was released around 8-12 years ago.

1st part - Man finds a game controller in trash, activates a girl who he falls for, in the end, she ends up with some other guy.

2nd part - Married dance teacher falls for her students boyfriend(tattoo artist), eventually getting a pink flower tattoo on her back after reprimanding her own student for it in the past.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Okay hoping someone can assist me here, as this is the place for kdrama's.  I have watched so much kdrama however am now getting more and more fussy on what i watch due to poor casting, bad endings, or really tragic plotlines.  But wanting some interesting dramas to sit back and watch.

My current interesting ones are;

Great Crime/investigation/Romance/Bromance

Your All surrounded.

Mad Dog

Whisper

Money Flower

Pinocchio

Revenge Family Drama (Never dull always suspenseful, decent ending)

Father I'll take care of you

Heaven's Promise

Father is strange

Romance (Strong chemistry or strong tension between main characters)

High Society

Temptation

Starry Night

I have seen quite a bit now i must admit but also I am stuck with some things not being in english subtitles, especially some quality chinese/taiwanese dramas'

Does anyone have any suggestions on more things i can watch?

Edited by jeijei
Query answered

24 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Does anyone have any suggestions on more things i can watch?

Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim and Go Back Couple. Great acting n plots... jjang!

Both are heartwarming and thought provoking.

Hey @triplem u should give them a try too...heee

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Hi @triplem

Some of my favourite dramas

crime/ legal/ investigative 

1. Tunnel - oops agree seem this - keep re-watching as well.

2. Signal - is this any good?

3. Secret Forest - looked interesting but is it good wasnt sure about main male lead?

4. Bad Guys - noted will look at this!

5. Witch’s Court - is this any good?  I dont like the cast leads and looked dull?

6. Lookout - wanted to watch this till i saw the ending, was gutted after that......lol

action Romance

1.  Healer  - yes watched this, not bad...

2. ManXMan - is this any good, casting looks okay - plot line looks dodgy.....lol

fantasy / romance (strong OTP chemistry )

1. Live Up to Your Name - Is this a period/time jump drama?  Is it good dont find many of these interesting?

2. Tomorrow With You - Didnt like ending to this drama.....pfft.....kept getting confused with the time jumps.....lol

rom-com (good use of classic tropes , strong OTP chemistry) 

1. Jugglers - Is this any good as i am not a daniel choi fan?

2. Something About 1% - yes seen this was not bad, not fantastic but not bad - romance great, but original was better for drama

3. Weightlifting Fairy kim Bok Joo ( coming of age ) - yes seen this one cant rewatch thou, cast too young.

slice of life - romance 

1. Prison Playbook - Is this one any good?  Seen the trailer looked interesting, but i also liked Doubtful Victory till i tried to watch it.  Got bored with Doubtful Victory.

2. Because this is my first life - fantastic episodes towards the end, but bored at the beginning.....lol

3. Radiant Office - female lead annoying - sorry but thanks on that suggestion thou......lol

Cruel City - fantastic however i was heartbroken at ending......pfft....

@supergal99  Yes Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim isnt bad especially doctor threatening the snobby mother who's son caused the accident.

Go back Couple is a Time Jump drama and I am cautious of those, havent seen one yet i liked....