[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

MR finds out tomorrow that DH is her father and will confront him angrily.

Episode 86 Preview

After learning that Mi-rae received the shoes from Du-ho, Su-ji informs her that Du-ho is an ex-convict.
Meanwhile, Jandi takes a picture and sends it to someone(MR), saying that it is strange that Dooho and Mirae's hair holder are the same...

• Like 4

Episode 87 Preview

Mirae cannot tell his family and endures the secret alone. Kang-san tells her why Du-ho couldn't go back to her Mi-rae, but she leaves the rest of her decisions to Mi-rae.
Meanwhile, Gyu-seon says something he shouldn't do in a fit of anger because of Su-ji's treatment of Doo-ho...

f

f

• Like 5

I KNOW that people change but now we will have  Ye ju and JH love story, i'm disappointed, this cheater will have his happy ending probably before  KS and MR start dating or be maried  LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Seems like Dong Father & Son finds out in preview aswell. DH decide to leave in preview. Guess it's after he visits MR family. I guess he tells them he will stay far away

Episode 88 Preview

Man-seok misunderstands that Mi-rae cheated on his family by cheating(meeting her?) on her father. Meanwhile, Doo-ho worries about the future and finally visits Chan-ran's house...

• Like 5

Episode 89 preview

After a dramatic reunion with MR, DH returns to HD doorway, where Mirae and Doo-ho thank KS for bringing them back together.

Meanwhile, Jae-hyun is feeling a little jealous/uncomfortable when he sees MR cozying up to KS

f

• Like 4

On 7/31/2023 at 7:07 AM, Lunkera said:

Seems like Dong Father & Son finds out in preview aswell. DH decide to leave in preview. Guess it's after he visits MR family. I guess he tells them he will stay far away

Episode 88 Preview

Man-seok misunderstands that Mi-rae cheated on his family by cheating(meeting her?) on her father. Meanwhile, Doo-ho worries about the future and finally visits Chan-ran's house...

I'm so sick of MiRae's grandpa. Everytime something goes wrong, he wants to kick her out and remind her that she is not blood. He is so mentally and emotionally abusive when he is angry. I would tell them: "Okay! I'll dissolve my own adoption. Deuces!"

And her sister-in-law is just plan messy! I could tolerate the snootiness if she was not so darn messy!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ugh I really hate SJ. She has been obnoxious the whole drama and I would’ve just chalked her up to being naive but there’s no excusing her trying to make things worse for MR on purpose at this point. She knew very well that it would make everything more worse if she kept blabbering and not only that but encouraging people to overreact almost as if she enjoys seeing people suffer.

The chairman is also just typical of a rich CEO im just glad he’s realistic on that part haha. He is still prejudiced against adopted MR and he is always quick to yell at KS even though he knows KS is a great guy. He’s marginally better than SJ at the very least. JH is at least a good guy too he really cares for his younger sister and their mom is also good too.

Ah looks like KS+MR is finally starting and it seems HS told his sister about it. Now we’re probably getting a new antagonist in HR who will be jealous too who will try to split them up lol. Also please don’t pair JH with YJ. Please. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MR definitely realizing she is in love with KS. Sooji seem to know and i think her pressuring MR probably made MR realize.

Deepl translation :

Episode 90 Preview

Man-seok can't get enough of Doo-ho and does some background checks on him, and when she finds out that he doesn't have any money, she's convinced that he's a terrible person.

Meanwhile, Ho-rang realizes that Kang-san has a crush on Mirae and becomes intensely jealous of her, and starts to try to get her to do things...

Google Translation :

90 previews

Man-seok, disliking Du-ho, investigates behind him and finds out that Du-ho has no money and is convinced that he is also a lousy person.

Meanwhile, Ho Rang learns that Kang San likes Mi Rae.
Obsessed with intense jealousy of her, he begins to quarrel with Mi-rae on everything...

f

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Episode ends with MR confessing to KS. 

Episode 91 Preview

Mi-rae is having a hard time stopping Chan-ran from asking her to choose a man to show off in front of Kang-san.

Meanwhile, Ye-ju is in danger of being caught by Sang-soo again when she goes to deliver lunch to Joo-hyeok...

KS completely ignoring HR hahaha. After HR being nasty to MR.

KS chasing after MR.

f

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1