[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

13 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Translation of the preview. Credit to Stroppyse.

HM Father: Are you going back home?
YY: I’ve rented a place to live, uncle.
Grandmother: If Young Yi doesn’t come home this time, I’m going to chase you out! You know that the owner of this house is So Bok Hee, right? (meaning that the house is hers, not the DIL’s)
SJ: This is the last time that I’m going to call you “mom”. I am no longer mom’s son.

I haven't watch last night episode, based on your posting, grandma is damn pissed off that ES chased away  YY & her grandchild. Due to ES high emotions and anger, she did not realised that she is living under the  roof of her mil and the house does not belong to her at all. 

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Watched with subs. Oh boy.. I despise ES so much. She is the most hateful character on the show. Words can't descibe how happy i am that she finally left. Poor Mirinae also who have to repeatedly hear ES treat YY that way and blame her for DJ death. Mirinae cried her heart out that she and YY met KJ by chance and that it was Mirinae that invited KJ. Also saying that YY is also sad about her dads death.

Now with YY already having already rented a place to live in, she should just tell Grandma its better to live separately.

I am also happy & glad that YY finally moved out so that she will not face her toxic mil again.   But to have little MRN to witness how her grandma hurled out harsh words to YY, is way too much for the  little girl to understand. 

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I do like YY called  KJ to warned him but also KJ was more worried about how mad the elders was towards YY.

KJ knew that YY would have a tough time facing her mil esp after knowing that SJ  & KJ are brothers and  to make matter worst, SJ causes DJ death.

ES on the other hand finds that she could not accept this reality until  SJ & HH face justice.

Question : Will she accept KJ as her son-in-law if YY willing to forgive KJ ?

@Lunkera  @backstreetboysfan  @booha  @UnniSarah  @Ameera Ali  @dramaninja  

what are your thoughts ..

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I see no reason now why YY  and KJ can't be back together now that YY moved out, why should they sacrificed their  happiness because of others. They both still love each other, Mirinae loves KJ and grandpa  and YY loves both of them as well. 

They are each other biggest supporters even when they are apart.

I do hope they reconcile back and live a happy life.

• Like 4

@Thong Thin It was horrible that Mirinae had to hear all that. Heartbreaking scene wheere she cried and told it to HM family. To Mirinae, YY is the one she loves the most. Early in the drama, ES wasn't even her second. Most young children in kdrama prefer their Grandmother after their mother. But Mirinae prefers to sleep with her Great-Grandma instead after YY.

ES doesn't deserve to have Mirinae in her life. I hope YY continue to stand firm against ES. Since she already rented the place, i hope she doesn't go back. She should just stay at the rented place until she gets married to KJ.

I don't give a damn what ES thinks. YY needs to stay away from ES since she is a horrible person. Maybe KJ and YY get reunited at the end of next week or last week. YY won't do anything probably until HH,WS,SJ are punished. I do wonder how other people are gonna react about HH making KJ blind. Ms Ahn has always been very professional but i think she will let it slip what HH did to KJ.

@Ameera Ali It was funny, HH said everything we were thinking about YJ. I'm excited for KJ family reactions to the truth of his blindness. Especially dumb YJ reaction.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I don’t care if she except it him or not , ES is so irrelevant to me , I hope YY keep knowing ES is  irrelevant to her choice & happiness too , YY stop giving other power to her life  , here YY works years to earn this woman love and excepting mentally/ financially & yet she still call her bad name & treat her bad, love is giving not earn , ES don’t know how to love :tears:

37-BBB773-EDB4-4-F0-F-A622-EE49-AF524-DD

• Like 9

@Thong Thin To be home chingu, for me ES has had no character growth. 
Like Halmeoni said 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70ca8eaac987d6fccd8

ES was born selfish and will never change. I think the question you should ask does YY need her acceptance?? .  From my opinion she will have no choice to accept. It won’t be by her own choice but more along the line where she won’t have a chance to come between them. I feel with YY moving out, it has opened a new path that she has to take . Hopefully this path will make her grow and accept that ES is someone she can never fully be Happy with because of her hatred for her . She really believes if DI never met YY he would still be alive today. 

@Ameera Ali I loved how SJ’s spoke her mind about her husband being an IDIOT!!! Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lunkera  @Ameera Ali  @UnniSarah  thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I believe YY did the right decision to move out with MRN and stand on their own feet. She has to face reality  no matter how tough she will face later down the road. 

Since being a widow for close to 8 years, she has been so kind & even tried to meet her mil expectations.

However, selfish ES does not know how to value all these kindness being given and still have the  guts to continue  and blame  YY for DJ's death & kick her out.

Selfish ES feels that she is the only one suffering from DJ's death but she is damn wrong.  YY suffers the most, she lost her husband while pregnant,husband was not at her side while she  gave birth MRN and she has find a good explaination to MRN why she lost her dad.

As to whether ES will accept KJ as her son-in-law, to me ES has no right to object YY's decision.  Is YY's future that matters,  she needs to find happiness for MRN as well as for herself.

I believe ES will have bug regret later for kicking YY out from the house.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I believe ES will have bug regret later for kicking YY out from the house.

Her regret will be she doesn’t have anyone to push around. She isn’t the type to regret her actions. She is to selfish to understand what she did wrong. ES IS JUST LIKE DS for example 

DY is the only one who knows her sister in law. She has also mature a lot since the beginning

@Thong Thin

Spoiler

• Like 7

@UnniSarah Yeah. DY have been immature, but she treats YY like a sister. It was evident awhile back when YY and KJ relationship got exposed that even if YY get remarried, she is still family. YY is only 2 years older than DY. Also they have been sleeping in the same room for like forever. She was the only one who cared enough to cover Mirinae ears from ES outburst.

• Like 7

His ( Do Shik) girlfriend told him helge drives her crazy and to not come to her room. After everyone left, he still tried to enter her room. He is just as selfish as his mom and he blames YY FOR THE DEATH OF HIS BROTHER AND MYSERY. 

Remeber at the beginning he also blamed her for his mom hounding to get an education when all mother hound their children for their education. That is fact . She would have hounded him even if DoJin was alive. He I s just a sorry excuse of a human being 

@Ameera Ali I don’t know why it is taking SJ a week to turn himself in. This is just terrible to have a criminal walking free from the crime he committed. 

@Lunkera  DY is a sweetheart 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@UnniSarah DY and Grandma is the only one who cared about YY feelings in that family. Since they live in the same room they spend alot of time together. So DY knows what kind of person YY really is. DS is such an idiot. EJ should just dump him and raise the children herself. Ms Ahn and EH would definitely help out. YY and KJ in the future would definitely help out babysitting from all the time EJ and her family has helped Mirinae ^^. Seems like writer has something planned in regard to SJ. He will have a role to play before the end. Probably save someone from HH or Mirinae will fall ill and he will help. Seems to be really short time left to make Mirinae fall ill though.

• Like 5

This scene was so epic. They way she stood by how she was A WONDERFUL MOM. How she raised this ungrateful Brat because of all the attention he received due to being blind when she was the REASON HE WAS BLIND. 

She was the cause he son was lonely but she can’t see she is the cause of her son being in PAIN because she too is SELFISH!!!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I know right, I thought it would never be revealed. It would have made me so mad!! 

Yeah it was so time to, I wanted it to happen sooner.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Lunkera  @backstreetboysfan  @booha  @UnniSarah  @Ameera Ali  @dramaninja  

what are your thoughts ..

I do hope they reconcile back and live a happy life.

I hoping she will, she needs to stop blaming everyone, and really listen but I don't know for sure if she can do that. 

• Like 7

Flashback of what happened as a child to KJ. HH is shocked. KJ found out just before the surgery. The woman who brought KJ inside from being hurt. Gave KJ a letter in Braile i think. KJ was so mad that he decided to take the surgery. KJ fully exposed her so it seems like HH finally confessed. Both Grandpa and YJ was so mad. Grandma saying that she isnt't human. She was thrown out. HH making excuses to YJ. YJ is so mad and disgusted while HH is calling for YJ and crying. 

All are sitting down. Grandpa asking why KJ didn't say anything. He said he wanted to protect the family. KJ said sorry SJ. Like in preview SJ saying hes not her son anymore. HH still doesn't show any remorse(expected). 

ES is missing Mirinae. Grandma angry at ES like in preview. ES whining like a child after Grandma left. Grandma had a wierd dream about SJ outside the house at night and SJ was barefoot and Grandma gave him shoes. Said they belonged to DJ i think(bad omen?). 

DS that idiot tried to prove to Grandma and CI that YY was with KJ. DS had him on speaker. KJ had no idea. KJ said to DS how disappointed he was how YY was treated. DS cancel the phone call. KJ called EJ. EJ tricks YY into calling her. YY is cleaning her rooftop place. EH and DY is at the cafe hearing EJ and YY talk. CY and HK playing with Mirinae. YY talking with HK and CY saying she found a place and they looked surprised. HM talking with SJ on the phone. HM is shocked what SJ said. Seems like SJ might kill himself. I think hes going to kill himself.

In the preview SJ is on hes knees where DJ died. HH is begging KJ about something outside the house. YY hears of it while shes at HM place. SJ is walking in the water planning to drown himself. YY and KJ arrive at the place DJ died.

Episode 112 Preview

Gyeong-jun and Young-i head to Mu-yeon to find Se-jun, who disappeared after leaving behind ominous words. Upon arriving at Muyeon, Sejun remembers that day six years ago and kneels on the spot where the incident took place...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

@Ameera Ali Not just about that. His mother has done so much harm so hes feeling extremely guilty. He also thinks both KJ and YY is better off without him probably.

But with it being still 12 episodes left. Seems like HK made some comment about Mirinae. Like others have said and seeing it on naver chat aswell, Mirinae might have Leukemia. Might be why they are saving SJ to have him become a donor.

• Like 7